• Female

Votes: 54 48.2%
  • Male

Votes: 58 51.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight's episode spoiler, including a bio on the intruder and the nick name they've given him:

Tonight on Big Brother a confident, well-travelled and mature personal trainer from the Gold Coast dives into the Big Brother House as this year’s first intruder.

Entering the House with his own agenda, Leo (30, QLD), is hoping his maturity will help him to get on with the girls and make better connections. He is also hoping the boys of the House will take his lead, given he is a bit older.

Also on Big Brother, Katie leaves a scathing message about Skye in her departing Diary Room chat, the Skye, Jake, Lisa love triangle continues to cause discussion, and Lawson gets slapped in the face with a fish!

INTRUDER BIO:

Leo: 30. Personal Trainer, Gold Coast

Leo says he is very trusting, but not afraid to confront someone if they are out of line: “I’m not a pushover. I trust people and I believe in people’s goodness but that doesn’t mean I will let them walk all over me. I will definitely confront people if I feel like they are doing me wrong, or doing the House wrong.”

After leaving Calgary in Canada and spending a year backpacking through Asia, Leo landed on the Gold Coast in search of eternal summer. Leo doesn’t own a TV and hasn’t watched any of this year’s Big Brother season, saying: “I thought it would be an unfair advantage if I got to watch them before they got to watch me.”

Leo is “super excited” about going into the Big Brother House, saying he feels like he is “standing at the top of a rollercoaster. I can’t wait to get in and mix it up”.

He thinks his age and maturity will allow him to make better connections with the females in the House, and he hopes that the males follow his lead. One day, after waking up and walking past a mirror and not recognising himself, Leo decided to make a positive life change. He went from all-night party animal to fitness fanatic and has been working a lot on his self-development ever since.

He credits his mother with teaching him how to be a gentleman, believes that chivalry is not dead, and is always striving to be the best he can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back