• Female

Votes: 54 48.2%
  • Male

Votes: 58 51.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he even tries displacing PRISUS from her throne, we will refer to him as the Anti-Christ.

Haha you sound like Mikkayla when she had her DR rant about Justynn "if he tries to take over Mr Clooney...... because Mr Clooney's MINE!"

They'll have to rename him since we already have a Ryan.

"Everyone please give a warm welcome to our new housemate, Judas!"

When he's evicted they can play Lady Gaga as he comes onstage, "Please welcome evictee #___ *cue Lady Gaga singing Judas*

Haha you sound like Mikkayla when she had her DR rant about Justynn "if he tries to take over Mr Clooney...... because Mr Clooney's MINE!"

But PRISUS belongs to ALL OF US. She loves ALL her children, and we love her.

We shall not accept usurpers or false Gods!

Intruder Ryan will probably be boring & we will start wishing for surly to return.

Alex, I am joking about surly.

I'm not sure what I'm surprised about the most... the fact that we're getting yet another predictably cliché Intruder or that so many people actually watched Come Date With Me. O_O

I swear I thought that show was made, it was promoted as coming soon and then never aired.

Maybe he'll be like that stupid thing, 'Was fat so developed a personality and then became pretty.'

I was kind of hoping the male and female intruders would be a Zach clone and a Vesna clone. It looks like we will be getting a Sam2012 clone and most likely an Ava2012 clone instead.

The producers plan is obviously to send in two really hot intruders to ramp up the potential for love interest story lines in the house. Way to predictable and boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back