Skip to main content

The Four New Housemates(?) Revealed. Young. Predictable.

Everyone is just basic and boring in there. No one unique. Most of them are arrogant dicks. This is why it's not rating. Stereotypical, unbelievable bullshit. Not everyone is thin, white and beautiful. There are so many different people in the world. This is just pathetic casting.

Are they HMs? Do we know if theyre all staying?

Marina and Lina look white. It is important to tick diversity boxes because it shows australia isn't white dominated and we can have all the colours of the rainbow, instead of having the favourites being a bogan womaniser and a blonde bimbo.

Oh yes, that's why we need white people. Because these culturally diverse people look too white for you. Lets just send the message to Australians that you're not culturally diverse unless you look COMPLETELY different. So, you want to further ostracise cultures as different from the 'true' white Australian? In other words, you have to be the opposite of the Australian mainstream to be able to bring something culturally unique to this country.

Cultures aren't all about colours or how people look, it's what people identify themselves with and how they have historically developed to form their own cultural identity.

How ironic that you want cultural diversity but can't recognise it when it's staring you in the face. Aisha, Leo, Priya, Marina, Lina, and even Jason, Travis and Katie. I'm of a non-English, white European descent. For you to claim that my culture doesn't contribute to Australia's image, because I too am white, is not only narrow-minded but actually quite bigoted.

Last edited:
I'm lost....and have forgotten how to make a thread and what the right words may be and what fucking day it is???

HALP :)

Yeah was gonna say it starts with.Day??? Then what shows about? Basically we're fukied cos i dont have a clue either lol

I'm lost....and have forgotten how to make a thread and what the right words may be and what fucking day it is???

HALP :)

Yeah was gonna say it starts with.Day??? Then what shows about? Basically we're fukied cos i dont have a clue either lol
It's Day 50 today. (I know, right? Hardly even feels like we've past Day 15 yet.)

And Lord @Tim usually opens the threads now... I'd say soooooon. :D

you white? what chu talkin bout willis? i'm calling it for what it is. White people winning the show and saying everyone white. Of course there should be white people on the show, i never said there shouldn't. ostracized? pffttt. White people have never been ostracised ever in history, that's just bullshit. People of a different colour have always been ostracised so don't go defending something that has never even needed defending. There should be black people, asian people, different ages, different weight as 1. We are a diverse country just like every other country(majority) is. 2. We have a lot of different sizes of people, not everyone is stick thin like skye or tank as like travis. 3. Australia is viewed to other countries as being bogan and racist and the housemates we have this year don't really help change that fact. 4. I don't think it's necessary defending white people when everyone is okay with white people and they have never been excluded or ostracised in history. The exclusion of black people goes way back as well as people with a non-white race, so yeah. I believe I'm right. No one really can be criticised for being white.

you white? what chu talkin bout willis? i'm calling it for what it is. White people winning the show and saying everyone white. Of course there should be white people on the show, i never said there shouldn't. ostracized? pffttt. White people have never been ostracised ever in history, that's just bullshit. People of a different colour have always been ostracised so don't go defending something that has never even needed defending. There should be black people, asian people, different ages, different weight as 1. We are a diverse country just like every other country(majority) is. 2. We have a lot of different sizes of people, not everyone is stick thin like skye or tank as like travis. 3. Australia is viewed to other countries as being bogan and racist and the housemates we have this year don't really help change that fact. 4. I don't think it's necessary defending white people when everyone is okay with white people and they have never been excluded or ostracised in history. The exclusion of black people goes way back as well as people with a non-white race, so yeah. I believe I'm right. No one really can be criticised for being white.

I'd refer you to read what I wrote. I never said that we needed more white people or that white people have been ostracised. I wasn't defending white people. Historically, countries including Australia, are structured in a way that favours wealthy, straight, white males.

What I actually said was: you saying that culturally diverse people, from different countries, appeared too white to be counted as bringing diversity to the show was actually very bigoted. By saying they do not bring this cultural element, you are actually ostracising these cultures. You have said their culture is not enough to improve Australia's cultural diversity. According to you, a person has to be black, asian etc. to show Australian cultural diversity. This in itself is racist.

What a crock of shit.

''Rather they went with normal people rather than putting in token gays or coloured''
QTC@WAIFU#1

^^ that is what is wrong with the world, YOU.

BTW Cat is a fugly hoe with moles on her tits. She is going to be evicted next.

Rather they went with normal people rather than putting in token gays or coloured

^^ that is what is wrong with the world, sir bitch nigga.

Oh now you want normal people. So you are now saying that neither gay people nor coloured people are normal? GOD talk about mixed messages. Your opinion is changing as much as Tully's sexuality.

Edited: Nice edit there, loved the casual racism of "sir bitch nigga", the accompanying irony that you are so racist that you don't understand racism when you commit it. And then you alter your post to make it look like you didn't do exactly that.

QTC@Waifu1 said ''Rather they went with normal people than putting in token gays or colored'' I was responding to that comment but he/she edited it out of their post. COWARD.

I said bitch nigga cause I'm allowed to say bitch nigga.I'll edit it back in if you like. I edited to show WAIFU whatever the one with the CAT dp said is wrong about having normal people in instead of coloured or token gays. purlease.

''Rather they went with normal people rather than putting in token gays or coloured''
QTC@WAIFU#1

^^ that is what is wrong with the world, YOU.

I'll tell you whats wrong with the world, the concept of racism against coloureds used as a crutch by whiners who fail to take responsibility for their own lives because they will NEVER EVER let go of their victim mentality as a community . In addition, they will NEVER practice introspection and realize the problem is the chip on their shoulder and not fixing their own problems as a community, instead of complaining to white people to fix their problems for them, which , which is the REAL source of their problems.

But then I realize arguing with someone as ignorant as you is pointless if you couldn't come to these conclusions by yourself.

White people winning the show?

Um, do you remember Trevor?

I'm pretty sure every single season of Big Brother has had different ethnicities inside the house.

I'll tell you whats wrong with the world, the concept of racism against coloureds used as a crutch by whiners who fail to take responsibility for their own lives because they will NEVER EVER let go of their victim mentality as a community . In addition, they will NEVER practice introspection and realize the problem is the chip on their shoulder and not fixing their own problems as a community, instead of complaining to white people to fix their problems for them, which , which is the REAL source of their problems.

But then I realize arguing with someone as ignorant as you is pointless if you couldn't come to these conclusions by yourself.
YOU SAID NORMAL PEOPLE ARE WHITE PEOPLE AND TOKEN GAYS AND COLOURED ARE ABNORMAL. TAKE RESPONSIBLITY. I aint no victim, i just want a show which shows the reality of the world and not just one dimensional. omg what a load of garbage. you don't know what victim is do you? YOU trash like cat.

Back