Skip to main content

The Four New Housemates(?) Revealed. Young. Predictable.

'The Four Next Door' - hmm... Would be way more interesting to call them 'Those P***ks From Next Door' and get them to behave like the worst neighbours in the world. Borrowing stuff and not returning it, keeping them up at night with loud music etc.

Also do you find it strange Jason is still hanging around the compound after being evicted yet no other evictee has and we know they tried to boot Traisha out to save him.

Reminds me of Ben from last year who was for some reason at multiple evictions following his own

Yes,I wasn't sure if it was just US or not. We get to see the results of turn it in in some classes after the grade is assigned and I'm always shocked at how accurate it is, even with obscure references. It also gives a ton of other data, like how much of your paper is quoted from sources and how much is original material.
Some of our course at griffith use turnit....or safe assign which is similar

Since four is a lot I wonder if they will separate them into pairs,maybe 'the brain and the body' and 'heart and soul' and then only one pair will end up staying permanently? So if it's a double this week (I think i saw somewhere it was but after that thunderstorm last night I have had 0 sleep and am actually not sure what is real life or fantasy anymore) it will leave the housemate level equal to before they came in? If that makes sense lol.

Then again maybe its just Channel 9 being channel 9. I honestly have no idea.

no black person. No overweight person. No asian people. No international people living here. Just everyone is typical, white and good looking without too much controversy and all stereotypes. A desperate divorcee. A dumb blonde. A bogan fit meathead. An indian who wears sari on opening night. What the f. This is why it's not rating. Basic, boring.

no black person. No overweight person. No asian people. No international people living here. Just everyone is typical, white and good looking without too much controversy and all stereotypes. A desperate divorcee. A dumb blonde. A bogan fit meathead. An indian who wears sari on opening night. What the f. This is why it's not rating. Basic, boring.
Lina's Half Chinese and born in China so there's an asian in there.

Looks like her.

10483577_777251688981092_2091010206_n.jpg
That's some pretty good detective work how do you start to find these things?

Ummmm we have HMs from two of those four categories. You even mentioned one in the 'Indian'.

Not to mention Leo, Aisha, Marina and now Lina.

Tbh I'm not a huge fan of ticking diversity boxes. I'd rather they put in the best people for show preferably from auditions and not agents.

Marina and Lina look white. It is important to tick diversity boxes because it shows australia isn't white dominated and we can have all the colours of the rainbow, instead of having the favourites being a bogan womaniser and a blonde bimbo.

Back