Skip to main content

The Four New Housemates(?) Revealed. Young. Predictable.

Tom's got someone on Twitter too. He just followed me. Wtf? I hardly ever tweet anything. Maybe it's because I follow a bunch of last years HMs.

I agree but what makes you say that in this thread? There is no indication that these 4 intruders did not go through the audition system is there?

Not yet but the dancing chick gives me a lot of suspicion

This will be a shake up for sure. I'm excited.
I think the rules will change as well. My guess was that was what they meant by new era, but I could be wrong.

It didn't make sense for them to put in older players, it's clear nine is going for young viewers. And they are succeeding well in that goal. I bet the young housemates are getting a lot more votes than the others on the whole.

Can't wait to see what happens. I hope the old housemates don't get to just choose 1 each, like before, or however that worked last year with Nathan quitting just to get out of there.

I didn't like the intruders last year, but I liked the housemates. Not a fan of anyone this year really.

1406701417881.jpg

Richard Hordern-Gibbings of Nexus Notes

I'm feeling more excited about this season since I lost hope after week one. I was a little excited about the cash twist, but those idiots Aisha and Travis proved how stupid they are by not taking it.

I can't wait until tomorrow.

Has there been any official information regarding what's happening with the new housemates outside of the promos or no?

how do you sell study notes online? Isn't that plagiarism?

edit: they launched it 2 months ago and now hes going into the BB house?

Back