Skip to main content

The Four New Housemates(?) Revealed. Young. Predictable.

So if one of these four where to win they would be jumping in during the final 3 weeks, then walking away with $200 grand. Somehow that's not fair we won't even be able to see their personality put to the test, this is a very stupid time for new housemates.
Also they won't have a difficult time dealing with the intruder flag since they're in a team of four, this whole thing is confusing and agitating the hell out of me..

I still don't understand how it's a NEW ERA??!?!?!

I've been trying to think like Alex, and I've come to the conclusion that his thoughts are not ever original. So here is the 'NEW ERA'.. Two houses compete this week, with the main house nominating one BRAINS (not sure possibly David, i.e. strategy dave), BODY (Leo or Travis), HEART (Skye) and SOUL (Priya) to compete against these new power housemates living in the Sanctuary. I was thinking that if the power house wins they get to all stay but if they lose they are all out.. Another thought was two simultaneous houses running at the same time, each house never meeting but knowing the other house exists and then when the power house gets to the final person they move into the actual house, which would be like finale week hence none of them are intruders because they are living in their own house.. And honestly if I was told this was the last season and to go out with a bang I think that two simultaneous houses is kind of ground breaking, but I feel like I am giving them too much credit if this was actually how it went down..

I've been trying to think like Alex, and I've come to the conclusion that his thoughts are not ever original. So here is the 'NEW ERA'.. Two houses compete this week, with the main house nominating one BRAINS (not sure possibly David, i.e. strategy dave), BODY (Leo or Travis), HEART (Skye) and SOUL (Priya) to compete against these new power housemates living in the Sanctuary. I was thinking that if the power house wins they get to all stay but if they lose they are all out.. Another thought was two simultaneous houses running at the same time, each house never meeting but knowing the other house exists and then when the power house gets to the final person they move into the actual house, which would be like finale week hence none of them are intruders because they are living in their own house..
It won't be that because your idea actually makes SENSE. :rolleyes:

Could you imagine if they evicted four current housemates and these are the replacements? It's definitely happened in Big Brother before, I think in Belgium maybe? The public hated the original housemates so much and the show was doing so bad that they evicted half the house and replaced them!

Could you imagine if they evicted four current housemates and these are the replacements? It's definitely happened in Big Brother before, I think in Belgium maybe? The public hated the original housemates so much and the show was doing so bad that they evicted half the house and replaced them!
Ha... Another 4 'HOUSEMATES' go in next week and the Ninjas just kind of shuffle the existing ones out the back door... No one will notice!!

What is the power play thing supposed to do? Shake things up? Aren't they already shaken enough?! I don't understand what the point of this whole exercise is... is BB aimed at kids? Too much stuff happening :/

They've already had a "shake up week" earlier this season and didn't accomplish anything.

Back