Skip to main content

The Four New Housemates(?) Revealed. Young. Predictable.

I don't know about the other 3 but weren't there photos of that dance chick at the auditions posted on here when she was rumoured as one of the original housemates?
Penny also knows Krystal Forscutt...maybe she once gave Penny the idea to audition for BB

articles from 2009-10 though

http://www.professionalbeauty.com.au/2010/06/09/bodyography-at-silk-road-birthday-bash/

The Albury Sass Ball was a great success, with all having a fantastic night. This fun, but classy event saw all the patrons looking very sassy, making our Best Dressed Competiting a little hard for Krystal Forscutt and Penny Higgs to judge. But our winners were very deserving, walking -away with prizes from Albury-Wodonga Paintball, Zen Day Spa, One Zach, Adamshurst and Funk Clothing, where our winning lady happened to purchase her dress from! Timomatic gave a few dance lessons to the sensational sounds of Zuckrdj and Rockerfeller and at the end of the night, there seemed to be plenty of love going 'round - the very reason we held this event! Many thanks to our sponsors 104.9 Star FM and Paddy's Irish Bar.
http://mattasho.wix.com/event-bliss#!__events

possibly Tom Davies? founder of Enough is Enough WA
yeah maybe, does looks like him?
I wonder if Lawson knows of him? Lawson's mother was killed in motorbike accident a few years ago ( not sure of the details)

432550-tom-davies.jpg

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wes...afety-campaigner/story-e6frg13u-1226317439402

Enough is Enough WA Inc. (EIEWA) is a registered not-for-profit organisation with a focus on road safety.
http://eiewa.org.au/

Last edited:
yeah looks like him?
I wonder if Lawson knows of him? Lawson's mother was killed in motorbike accident a few years ago ( not sure of the details)
if it is him he worked for Nova in the past according to his FB page. Weirdly though someone posted from his FB page on the main BB facebook page, so I am not sure if it is him. (link a couple of pages back)

Many people on the FB page claiming to know Tom.

One mentioned that she auditioned with him (she is from Sydney)

Another one mentioned that he looked familiar and where he was from and someone else replied with East Sydney.

Crap...I wanted one of them to be Mark Holden in clown costume, but with a "squirty" carnation on his hat.

does ALEX have a gay fixation ???
or maybe alex is gay looking for a husband on BB
either way he needs to get over the GAY thing its been done to death on BB:arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh:

jasonroses
9 minutes ago
MORE SECRETS? Want to know more about the 4 new intruders? You are hearing it here first ;) the four new intruders are; A merchant banker, A dancer, A charity worker and A double degree business/diplomat. I wonder how this will effect the very tired housemates? I have a feeling some of them won't like the news. Have a fun night you beautiful people xoxo. Don't be afraid to be you! :) #bbau9 #bigbrother #bbau #excitement

It doesnt sound like any of them are going to be in the house long then.

It doesnt sound like any of them are going to be in the house long then.
I don't agree. I hope all 4 come in with positive energy and enthusiasm. I like bringing them in with enough numbers to make a difference in the house. I am guessing that production is done with a bunch of the current housemates - travis and Aisha for not taking the money, Ryan for being rude to Sonia live on air twice, Marina for not contributing, and Cat and Lawson for not being Tully and Drew.

I have no idea why they current housemates are so tired unless they have been given some stay awake all night kinds of tasks. They barely have to do anything.

I'm really hoping this group sparks the show up with energy and intensity.

I hope it's another double this week with Marina and Cat gone.

I don't agree. I hope all 4 come in with positive energy and enthusiasm. I like bringing them in with enough numbers to make a difference in the house. I am guessing that production is done with a bunch of the current housemates - travis and Aisha for not taking the money, Ryan for being rude to Sonia live on air twice, Marina for not contributing, and Cat and Lawson for not being Tully and Drew.

I have no idea why they current housemates are so tired unless they have been given some stay awake all night kinds of tasks. They barely have to do anything.

I'm really hoping this group sparks the show up with energy and intensity.

I hope it's another double this week with Marina and Cat gone.

What I meant Rose711, was that I didnt think a merchant banker and a business woman, would want to be away from their places of business for more than a few days. I hope all 4 of them go in and some the originals get kicked out.

What I meant Rose711, was that I didnt think a merchant banker and a business woman, would want to be away from their places of business for more than a few days. I hope all 4 of them go in and some the originals get kicked out.
Oh ok. Sorry I misunderstood. I agree with you.. I guess they must have planned to take off a month or so of work?

im gay and i give them a miss - travis however is a different story :)

"powerhouse" players

this series should win a 'shonky' award for false advertising.

On that banner the guy on the left looks like Jake 2.0 since he got evicted early.

I hope that one of the 4 is a Justynn 2013 like individual, who is coming into the house with the sole purpose of causing conflict and starting arguments.

Back