Skip to main content

The Fitbit Cult

Alright guys you've convinced me. My goals for the coming days are to find my Fitbit and to charge it. After that my goal is to use it. I don't even want to know about my sleep right now but I am curious about steps. Ugh probably I don't want to know that either. But no... watch this space.
Just sayin :laugh:

image.png

image.png

How we going, fatties?!

Two more sleeps till resolution time!

My mum kindly gave me a new Fitbit the other day, not sure if I should be offended or not! It is a charge HR but I'm yet to use the heart rate component much.

Things are bad! You know you live a sedentary life when you think 5000 steps a day is a good effort.

My sleep is well documented here alone to be shit, I was curious if a new device might show different results. But sadly no. The other option is that I was getting inaccurate results before but my new device shows me sleep with a 6 month old baby. Either way, i can confirm that I am a terrible sleeper! Around 1.5 hours last night.

Reactions: Tee
I am loving my alta.

A funny, I was saying to Mutley that I regretted getting a boring black one, he said "just go to eBay". Until that moment I had no idea the band was interchangeable :laugh::laugh:

I now have a bright yellow and a polka dot band.

Oh I wish mine was changeable. I'm used to the flex which was although I only occasionally wore it on my wrist, I now have the Charge HR which is thicker and mine is black, I feel it looks very unfeminine but I'm likely overthinking it. I'm at home like 95% of the time these days so who really cares anyway.

Why such little sleep? That's a sleeping pattern that needs to be seen to.

Yeah it's bad! I've always been a bad sleeper but having a baby just cements this.

It's kind of funny, the Fitbit app suggested tips to help me sleep and it advised I should aim to get 1.5 hours a night and try be in bed by 4:30am each night. That's how dire things are!

Yeah it's bad! I've always been a bad sleeper but having a baby just cements this.

It's kind of funny, the Fitbit app suggested tips to help me sleep and it advised I should aim to get 1.5 hours a night and try be in bed by 4:30am each night. That's how dire things are!
Sorry to rub salt in your wound:-

IMG_1609.PNG

Back