Skip to main content

The Fake Eviction plan has fallen flat!

Sent 5 votes mikkaylas way
I did the same the other day. I wouldn't normally spend that much, but I feel like we need to for the sake of the show/twist because Ben getting it instead is the absolute worst possible outcome, and unfortunately it looks like it might also be the most likely.

Just voted for Mikkayla twice. Pretty sure how the fake eviction will pan out, in terms of what exactly will happen and how long it will be for, will be determined by who it is. The producers probably have contingency plans and will be now most likely know who it will be.

LOL! I just want to see Ben have the highest save votes to piss you all off ;)

Ditto

The Mikka campaign is ridiculous. Her head is just as likely to explode in hiding as Ben - maybe more. I want it to be Ben now.

Same, the Mikkayla love-in is starting to bug me, it's getting like the Estelliban last year.

And 9 will only do it for a day, he has to come back for nominations. What is happening with nominations when they change eviction night in October?

I'm hoping they let it go a bit longer than a day. That would be disappointing if they ended another twist too soon.

This twist has been the biggest cock up ever.
What a total waste of time

I thought as a bare minimum Ben would be able to watch a live stream of the how the house was reacting after he'd been evicted, but he didn't even get that!

Seems that all he got was ask a question to two housemates and tell Ed how many points the housemates had.

Such a waste - they should at least have kept him in another day so he's in there for the whole "BB week" (Mon-Thu daily shows). They also missed the moment Ben found out he was a fake evictee (the Ninja thing was unnecessary, even if Ben can't follow simple rules).

I don't like the power being decided to go to the strongest housemate. That sort of power going to the strongest competitor is unfair to me. They already have the best chance, now they get the opportunity to use a power to increase their already high chance.

Plus, Sonias explanation was silly to tell Ben. Ben was told that the public chose him for this special power. That tells him that the public love him and to keep doing what he is doing. You will never see any change in Ben now that he has this insight into his popularity. Should have just told him he was picked at random from the saved housemates.

I thought as a bare minimum Ben would be able to watch a live stream of the how the house was reacting after he'd been evicted, but he didn't even get that!

Seems that all he got was ask a question to two housemates and tell Ed how many points the housemates had.

I agree. I really thought it would be like the UKBB task in 2006 (?) that led to fight night.
But even if Ben had of had 24 hour live access he wouldnt have done anything.
I wonder if this task was re written after it was discovered that Ben would be the one going in?

Such a waste - they should at least have kept him in another day so he's in there for the whole "BB week" (Mon-Thu daily shows). They also missed the moment Ben found out he was a fake evictee (the Ninja thing was unnecessary, even if Ben can't follow simple rules).

I was so pissed that we saw ben go out the Garden door and the next we see is him going into the room. I wanted to see the time inbetween!
Can you imagine the reaction had it of been Tim? His grin would have lit up the corridor outside that garden gate

I don't like the power being decided to go to the strongest housemate. That sort of power going to the strongest competitor is unfair to me. They already have the best chance, now they get the opportunity to use a power to increase their already high chance.

Plus, Sonias explanation was silly to tell Ben. Ben was told that the public chose him for this special power. That tells him that the public love him and to keep doing what he is doing. You will never see any change in Ben now that he has this insight into his popularity. Should have just told him he was picked at random from the saved housemates.

Ben is a great guy who i would like to know on the outside..but as a housemate he is a massive dud. As part of this twist he is also a massive dud.
He should have left before Matt and
BB should have come on and said he had the highest votes to evict in the history of the show ( im sure they dont know its vote to save ). That would have messed with his head

It's suppose to last for 24 hours. I wonder if Ben does anything else noteworthy with this "power" on tonight's show.

LOL. Probably not.

Agreed with everyone, twist was a flop! Thank goodness Tim didn't go in there, it would have been a bit of a waste of time for him and our back pockets trying to get him in there.

What I want to know is, could ben have lied when giving the twist information?

When he explained it about being the number of nomination points. Was that right? We were told the answer could only be a number.

So I was expecting things like, 'how many housemates are up for nomination' could have been a question.

All in all it just provided a show case for Mr Bean and the people that laugh at everything he does.

Back