Skip to main content

The Fake Eviction plan has fallen flat!

It does seem to be a bit of a flop so far, but that isn't really Ben's fault. There wasn't a lot he could do with it when he was given nothing to do, no videos from the house to watch, no opportunity for pranking, couldn't watch the nominations etc. Though he could have asked more questions about what he would be able to do. Tim and some of the others would have.

It was crap beyond belief - he had zero real influence over nominations, couldn't watch and listen to footage from the house and just didn't do anything that changed anything. Most standard Superpower holders have had more power than him.

The reveal was awful too - ruined by being spoon fed to the housemates. They should have just let him walk in.

Last edited:
It was crap beyond belief - he had zero real influence over nominations, couldn't watch and listen to footage from the house and just didn't do anything that changed anything. Most standard Superpower holders have had more power than him.

The reveal was awful too - ruined by being spoon fed to the housemates. They should have just let him walk in.

Yeah, it sucks he wasn't able to see them mourning him after they thought he was evicted, and then even though it was somewhat funny to show them how they had been fooled on the screen with the eviction, and what he did I also think it use have been good if there was no introduction and they just happened to see him sitting in the lounge or walking through the yard, etc. they would have got a total shock seeing him that way.

Ben was the worst HM to do this he's a dim wit at the best of times
no wonder he cant get a job
Tahan would of been a better HM for this she'd really stir the pot up
she'd of targeted those idiots sisters honestly couldn't they find hm's with at
least some IQ ???

OK [MENTION=99]Goon[/MENTION], I comprehensively revoke my statements about the twist being designed for Tim.

The fake evictee twist was really quite boring and it didn't really matter who got it. Mr Clooney would have been just as thrilling. In all seriousness, it was a nice little bit of footage to see the HMs shocked at Ben's eviction and glee over his returning, however it didn't really give him any power except for being safe from nominations this week. The two questions he asked were interesting at most, definitely didnt give him 'game changing' information. Helping Ed with the superpower was again cute but not much more. Choosing the HMs for the task was pointless.

In summary, for me, it wasn't a total failure. I just wish they leveraged it more.

I apologise for my earlier remarks to you, [MENTION=99]Goon[/MENTION], except when I said I love you. I still do. Xx

I just get angry when people jump to conclusions before they even know what's happening or seen it.

All is well. Love you 2.

It's still sucked no matter who it was designed for.

One of the problems was informing the audience of the fake eviction. They should have just done a double eviction as normal right up to the point than the fake was to appear on stage.

One of the problems was informing the audience of the fake eviction. They should have just done a double eviction as normal right up to the point than the fake was to appear on stage.

I think they couldn't make it any better because they were given BEN as their fake evictee. They needed to dumb things down seeing has he is too dumb to do anything slightly impressive...

I don't understand why they never made any real use of this twist. Ben didn't screw it up, Big Brother did. What a waste of potential. He should have been able to spy on the housemates, but instead he gets to select who washes a car? :confused:

I think they couldn't make it any better because they were given BEN as their fake evictee. They needed to dumb things down seeing has he is too dumb to do anything slightly impressive...

Nah, I think bb was more at fault. They should have at the very bare minimum allow whoever was evicted to spy watch and listen in to what the housemates were doing after he was evicted. They did let him watch some stuff the next day, but pretty pointless as he couldn't hear what they were saying and even if he could they were pretty much finished with talking about him.

You are all fools. I thought the fake eviction was fantastic, and I was really drawn in by Ben's reaction. I thought the powers he was given were very good and useful for ben. His discovery of Tim's role in ben's "dowenfall" had a profound effect on Ben, and will alter the dynamics in the house in a profound way.

Congratulations to Alex and BB. Well done. :)

Makes it even worse that they're now sending in (unnecessary) intruders just a week later. If the two had been linked it would have been much better.

all it did was guarantee the strongest housemate immunity, let him listen to other hms private bb diary room chats, let him know he was popular with the public so no need to change his game plan,... basically for no good reason the strongest housemate was picked to be given a bunch of huge advantages. at least pull a name out the hat for it. or not do it at all was boring anyway, there was not even any shock from the hms
feels like its interfered with/ruined the point of the game. and w/ no entertainment value.

Can someone answer me this?

What was that ad I saw about the twist backfiring and Ben in trouble?

I saw it yesterday but it wasn't on the show as far as I recall.

Yeah and the add said he gets in big trouble and has him crying in the chair................................

Where was any of that?
No it didn't say he *does* get in trouble. It just asks if he does. I'm assuming they'll either show something tonight or it was just a way of trying to hook the hordes of Ben fans.

all it did was guarantee the strongest housemate immunity, let him listen to other hms private bb diary room chats, let him know he was popular with the public so no need to change his game plan,... basically for no good reason the strongest housemate was picked to be given a bunch of huge advantages. at least pull a name out the hat for it. or not do it at all was boring anyway, there was not even any shock from the hms
feels like its interfered with/ruined the point of the game. and w/ no entertainment value.

The problem I have is that the advantages were not that great. I do wonder if they dumbed it down for Ben - if Tim had had it I think they'd have had more fun with it. They surely wouldn't have had Tim's only influence over nominations being reading numbers off a screen to the Superpower holder.

Back