Skip to main content

The Fake Eviction plan has fallen flat!

pawlini

I've got the power
Tim is not going to be put up at all this week, I bet Big Brother is going oh fuck now.

Ed didnt want him up against him cause he's a strong player and with 2 to apparently go no one in their right mind would swap someone for Tim.

Drew, Tully or Matt need to win showdown for this to happen and Drew wont do it. maybe Tully. the only chance is Matt but will he betray Ed?

your move Big Brother.

I hope it's Jade that gets the most votes and they all think that she's been evicted. Would love to see her reaction to the real thoughts people have on her in the house and then be able to come back with that knowledge about Drew, Ed, Tully etc. It would really shake up the game. Plus would love to see the reactions when she "leaves", esp. from Drew, who was to blame for her being up.

that was mean Karen Carpenter

LOL. Well, I don't know how to answer it. I mean, it's not up to Big Brother who the hm's nominate, plus there's already a thread for this plus the showdown hasn't taken place yet, so it's not a fizzer just yet.

I hope it's Jade that gets the most votes and they all think that she's been evicted. Would love to see her reaction to the real thoughts people have on her in the house and then be able to come back with that knowledge about Drew, Ed, Tully etc. It would really shake up the game. Plus would love to see the reactions when she "leaves", esp. from Drew, who was to blame for her being up.

Agree! Unless Tim gets swapped in and then I want him to win the fake eviction

But this thread is about BB wanting Tim to be fake evicted and its not going to happen. theres about a 5% chance

The housemates would get too suspicious if Tim was to be fake evicted...

Firstly, Big Brother repeatedly reminding them that there is a double eviction planned (has he done this in other seasons)?, and then one of the strongest housemates gets evicted? It would seem too fishy...

The housemates would get too suspicious if Tim was to be fake evicted...

Firstly, Big Brother repeatedly reminding them that there is a double eviction planned (has he done this in other seasons)?, and then one of the strongest housemates gets evicted? It would seem too fishy...

it will be even more obvious with Ben though

It should have been all hm's up for eviction. Bb didn't think it thru! Ben will not be able to carry this off being the safe evictee.

well we can only hope BB rigs it for Ben to win and he saves himself for Matt. then it will be interesting in voting

I think Tim already shakes up the house already on the inside and he has a lot of knowledge based on having friendships with everyone, so he's clued into what's going on and has a control over the game anyway. I think someone else would benefit more from this power and it would shake up the game more if it wasn't Tim cause this person would see more to people than they do now

Yeah but they're shocked every week. They thought Caleb was going to win. So if Ben is "evicted" then they'll be shocked but won't suspect anything.

Now that Tim's not up I hope it's Mikkalya or Jade. Ben and the Sisters would do nothing with it and I think Ed and Tahan will be fighting it out for the real eviction.

Tim was Plan A, but I think plan B was Mikkayla. Because of this "cat" talk, it could potentially work in BB's favour. Their best hope (after Tim) is for her to get the most amount of save votes, she is a big player in the game and a lot of the HM'S want her gone.
If Tim isn't swapped on Thursday, watch them give Mikkayla more screen time with funny and positive comments/storylines. The plan won't work if it's Ben because he isn't strategic enough, it wouldn't be entertaining to watch him do the secret challenge because he's too nice and innocent and it isn't in his character, also, it would be slightly suspicious for him to go, the HM's know he's a certainty. In saying that though, now that Tim isn't nominated, it is a 99% guarantee that it won't be Ben, unless he wins showdown, which is extremely unlikely. IMO, they'll try to make sure Tim is somehow nominated.

Back