Skip to main content

The Fake Eviction plan has fallen flat!

What you need to realise is that Not a particular housemate has been planned for fake Eviction.

1st talk was Sonya saying it was a double.
2nd was BB advising them that it is a double.

The housemates have no idea that the housemate with the least saves is really getting Evicted and the housemate with the most saves is being Evicted to a Temporary room which will more than likely be a revamped Presidential suit.

The BB game isn't rigged to favour any housemate and this proves it.

They still have the swap which will put Matt, Tim, Drew or Tully up for Eviction and save any of the others currently up. This will still go ahead as per normal.

So really its up to who Wins Showdown which will really effect the game.

best case scenario would be ed getting swapped with tully after the games then tully gets evicted and jade is fake evicted.
Jade could watch the house and see ed and whoever else making fun of her etc
when she returns to the house she arrives with a hot intruder.
Tim would be a better fake evictee but i just want tully gone!!!
omfg yes!!!

What you need to realise is that Not a particular housemate has been planned for fake Eviction.

The housemates have no idea that the housemate with the least saves is really getting Evicted and the housemate with the most saves is being Evicted to a Temporary room which will more than likely be a revamped Presidential suit.

They still have the swap which will put Matt, Tim, Drew or Tully up for Eviction and save any of the others currently up. This will still go ahead as per normal.

^ This. That's why this thread is completely pointless (in my opinion of course).

Damn. I was hoping that the secret location was Tasmania.

Tahan as the fake evictee!!

Imagine the bitchfest the girls are gonna start once she leaves! Especially mikkayla and the sisters! LOL when tahan comes back it would be E P I C

I think there is a solid chance Tim will be up anyway. Remembering it was down to Tim and Jade in the first place for the last spot of nominations and Tim won showdown previously and put himself up. The only other three not up for eviction are Drew, Matt and Tully. Tully would be the most likely to be put up for eviction however she will either stay in the house or be evicted odds of her being the highest saved housemate from eviction is really slim to none.

Out of the lot that's currently up Ben would be very very short priced favourite to be "Fake" Evicted. Even if Tim is up Ben had 23 more votes than Tim last eviction although both tied on percentages however it would generally be 50/50 if Tim is put up.

Based on being fake evicted I'd put some odds just for novelty purposes.

Ben 1.30
Tahan 5.50
Mikkayla 8.50
Ed 11.00
Jade 14.00
Katie & Lucy $27.00

Outside of those nominated

Tim 3.60
Drew 8.20
Matt 17.00
Tully 34.00

Last edited by a moderator:
In case the naysayers missed it, the fake evicted HM will be GIVEN a special task.

Unless I'm mistaken, we don't even know what that is as yet. The fake evicted HM may not even get to see a whole lot of the HMs conversations. The special task itself will most likely be the deciding factor in whether this works well or not.

Even if it were Tim, the special task may not even invoke one iota of Tim's particular character to make it work, so saying it HAS to be Tim is a little premature.

But if Tim tully or drew win showdown they will put up Matt. That will make a good idea fall flat.

I think Tully would put up Tim. Remember how pissed she was when Tim didn't save her, but saved Mikayla. Revenge!

Plus Tully and Matt were besties early on. Matt withdrew and started talking behind her back, but I don't know if Tully has noticed and still believes they are tight. I haven't seen much interaction of her lately with anyone but Drew so am unsure.

If she sticks with her strategy she would save one of her nominations Mikayla or K&L, who she nominated because she thought they were easy to be up against.

I still reckon the top 3 in the nominations should be the three that are up for eviction and voting to EVICT should start straight away. I don't think the vote to save is a good concept. Its also stupid to have the nominations on Tuesday morning, then show them at night and keep saying or pretending that they are "live nominations". The Thursday change is a pita, the person that wins that, has more power than the one with the super power. If it can't be Tim as the fake evictee, I hope its Mikkayla or Tahan. I can see the house partying if either of those 2 are evicted, fake or otherwise. Then to see one of them come back in after a few days would be gold.

What about sexy tahan fake evicted and all the housemates bitching about her while she is watching then goes back into house, WHOA what a show that would be

What about sexy tahan fake evicted and all the housemates bitching about her while she is watching then goes back into house, WHOA what a show that would be

No way in hell would Tahan get enough save votes. She's being portrayed very poorly at the moment. I think it's because she has a shit personality. But whatever.

Why would the remainder bitch about Tahan? As far as they know she's been evicted.

I want QUEEN MIKKAYLA to be the fake evictee just to wipe the SHIT EATING GRIN off of Tully's VISAGE.

It sucks! Ben is gonna get it and he is as useless as ... (Insert fave useless item here)

Producers should have waited till after nominations and the nom swap before telling us how the Twist player is selected. Then they wouldn't be stuck in this position.

To be honest Ben needs that much help in that house i wish they would throw his mother in there as a pairing like the sugar sisters.

Small chance that Mikkayla could get most votes, i say that because if people put there heads together when it comes to vote to save, then those fans of anyone not up for nomination could easily vote 1 person to get it together.

Example, Tully, Drew and Matt fans could all vote for Mikkayla to be saved and therefor get the prize twist, and in doing so, keep that cat meowing.

I say all that as a Drew fan by the way so there is no invested interest in Mikkayla.

"Based on being fake evicted I'd put some odds just for novelty purposes.

Ben 1.30
Tahan 5.50
Mikkayla 8.50
Ed 11.00
Jade 14.00
Katie & Lucy $27.00

Outside of those nominated

Tim 3.60
Drew 8.20
Matt 17.00
Tully 34.00 "

i tend to disagree with your voting logic, because voters now know that whoever gets most votes gets the twist. As a result people will vote more on certain people over others, so i wouldn't be surprised (If tim was swapped in) that he gets more votes than Ben as more people would prefer to see what he does with the twist over ben.

In case the naysayers missed it, the fake evicted HM will be GIVEN a special task.

Unless I'm mistaken, we don't even know what that is as yet. The fake evicted HM may not even get to see a whole lot of the HMs conversations. The special task itself will most likely be the deciding factor in whether this works well or not.

Even if it were Tim, the special task may not even invoke one iota of Tim's particular character to make it work, so saying it HAS to be Tim is a little premature.

I recon they get to pick the intruders! You heard it here first!

Back