Skip to main content

The Fake Eviction plan has fallen flat!

H
Bet it's the dumb sisters this is planned for, and they will probably separate them at the end of it - so distracting the HMs.
It will be all about them. Yuck.

Really? You seriously think the sisters are the most popular? Least hated, possibly, but the most popular?

If Ben is the fake evictee he will be taken to a secret location. Hi Mum, Hi Gran look at my new place, I feel like I am Home. Peace at last. Ben this is BB I want you to look at the screen. OK - Oh it is only the housemates, not interested BB, if you could put on Dirty Dancing I will watch. Oh and make it blue-ray please. Now Mum............................

If Ben is the fake evictee he will be taken to a secret location. Hi Mum, Hi Gran look at my new place, I feel like I am Home. Peace at last. Ben this is BB I want you to look at the screen. OK - Oh it is only the housemates, not interested BB, if you could put on Dirty Dancing I will watch. Oh and make it blue-ray please. Now Mum............................

Oh my god, reading the first bit I was just imagining it and you made me want to tear my eyeballs from their sockets and my ears from my head. Mikkayla (or basically anyone else, even those idiots Moral Compass Matt and Ed) would be 10x better than Ben for the fake eviction but I'm afraid it's not going to work out that way. Lord help me now.

Really? You seriously think the sisters are the most popular? Least hated, possibly, but the most popular?

No, I just think posters went nuts assuming this was meant for Tim. And I think it was just as much designed for any of them. The sisters would have been more perfect than Tim.
Tim I like so I'm glad this didn't fall on him.
Ben/Mikkayla - may well be doomed by this.

But anyway it's not about most popular, Mikkayla is not the most popular but she's getting heaps of save votes just for this trick, so why not dipshit sisters.
Tully would have been the best - watching her freak out would have ben fun.
I wouldn't wish this on a HM I like.

I would also imagine that BB telling Ben he is not really evicted and this is a fake eviction - Ben gleefully does that weird "the twist" dance.

LOL! I just want to see Ben have the highest save votes to piss you all off ;)

Ditto

The Mikka campaign is ridiculous. Her head is just as likely to explode in hiding as Ben - maybe more. I want it to be Ben now.

And 9 will only do it for a day, he has to come back for nominations. What is happening with nominations when they change eviction night in October?

Ditto

The Mikka campaign is ridiculous. Her head is just as likely to explode in hiding as Ben - maybe more. I want it to be Ben now.

And 9 will only do it for a day, he has to come back for nominations. What is happening with nominations when they change eviction night in October?

so you're ok with guaranteeing Ben the win then?

it wouldn't even be for a day, nominations are recorded in the morning, you really thing it'll only be for 14 hours, most of which they'll be asleep for?

Ditto

Enjoy the anticlimax :eek: and you know they are going to be gone longer that one day?

In retrospect I'm not sure Ben in isolation will be that much different to Ben in the house, once he gets over the initial shock! LOL!

so you're ok with guaranteeing Ben the win then?

it wouldn't even be for a day, nominations are recorded in the morning, you really thing it'll only be for 14 hours, most of which they'll be asleep for?

No, I believe the person who gets this loses, 9 are shit at these tricks, and it's going to be shit. And I think they may move those nominations along a bit - may as well start as the evictions are moving.

I doubt HMs will turn around be nasty about Ben, they will be in shock and say nice stuff & then he will be back, and it will be aww you guys - and then they all nominate him every week.
It may be what we need to kill off his chances, he may drop some of the feeble act.
I don't know, don't care much 9 evictions are so shitty if not for this trick I would be viewing something else.

Ditto

Nah I think whoever it is will nominate from the safe room.

Not sure how this fake eviction will all pan out...somebody told that BBUK this year had two hms go out on fake eviction..they were out of the main house for 3 or 4 days....and had correlating tasks with the hms for the weekly budget ...and had the power to change nominations, although not sure to what degree..

Have to wonder what the ramifications will be for the fake evictee...guessing it could go either way, if it is Ben, I wouldn't underestimate him, for all his portrayed naivety I think he's pretty switched on...

I wonder if they will be safe from Nominations. I mean it would be ridiculous to have them only out for the night. It would be so much better if it was a few days then they could get up to mischief. :cool: :eek:

Just a wild theory but putting it out there:

Whoever is fake evicted will be brought back in on Thursday, and this is when the housemates will nominate. At some point in the next 2 weeks, as the evictions will be on Wednesday nights from the 2nd of Oct, they need to move noms, and this is how they will do it. It will go something along the lines of 'with the shock double behind them -now another shock of no noms' and they will begin to think they are all up this week. And then BAM! Back comes fake evictee - they power to swap and save and off we go.

Just an idea!

Back