Skip to main content

THE COUCH - TV Chat Thread

@delcan @oddjob this is the stuff I've watched since March 2019

My favourite new tv show out of that would be The Bionic Woman.

I am binging on channel 32.
So many great movies, and something for most tastes......and i love being able to just watch a bit and see if that one interests me, and then I can watch it anytime, genius SBS........and you can re watch, favourite bits or the whole movie .
It is especially great this time of year when free TV sucks
Killing Eve is on my binge list

And I binge docos, lately stuff about Hitler, WW2......filling in gaps as I never fully understood how and why Japan jumped in there, and Russian stuff made much clearer. My son travels to Germany for work every year now, and he has become very interested in their history and culture

OMG Trump has modeled himself on fucking Hitler, it is terrifying watching Trump copying fascists and dictators........and how insane USA is these days.
Notice the almost daily massacres are now never a headline - since the kids shooting I gave up on USA ever making sense or caring
They hate each other so much would be surprising if they don't have another civil war. They have multiple USA internal wars going on

Weeds - I should binge sometime. excellent show, I only caught the first series and other random bits.
Really appreciated that funny wanking stuff - uncle advice was so good when I had a horny 13 year old at that time

LOL
Nope, but it helped me laugh about the topic, and manage to remain lighthearted discussing all things sexual
Sox were part it too weren’t they?

LOL
Nope, but it helped me laugh about the topic, and manage to remain lighthearted discussing all things sexual
Sox were part it too weren’t they?
yeah, Shane had been wanking into his socks and flushing them, which had blocked their drains.

I just used to use a hanky and chuck it in the wash :biggrin:

Reactions: kxk
American reno shows... why are freestanding stoves still so popular? Integrated cooktops and built in ovens look so much smarter.

Also, particularly in First Time Flippers but probably in others, there is a distinct lack of waterproofing happening in bathrooms. They just seem to put up the "drywall" and tile straight over it. O_O Are there no building codes in the US?

Last edited:
@delcan @oddjob this is the stuff I've watched since March 2019

My favourite new tv show out of that would be The Bionic Woman.

I don’t think I could stretch to recording all my tv. Maybe I’d be too embarrassed to see it all written down.

Does each mention represent a single episode?

I didn't count how many episodes I watched, just what I watched. But I usually watched more than one episode of a tv series.

I like writing it down so I can remember what I watched. Because sometimes I use to start watching a tv show and about five minutes in I would think to myself: "I've seen this show recently". So it is a good reminder for me of what I have seen.

SBS/NTV running wonderful indigenous history and information programs all day.............learning so much

During my school days we were taught nothing, just one dire thing, that Aboriginals were a dying race........and they would fade away
Yeah well whitey was surely trying to make that bullshit come true

Oh for crying out loud.
On the radio (Will and Woody) they were asking for 'celebrities' to call in and offer to play celebrity tennis... and they got Grant Crapp.

Back