• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

THE COUCH - TV Chat Thread

Meglos

HAVE A NECTARINE, GONK
was the autism dating show meant to be funny?
I think it intended to include some of the light-hearted elements of dating as well as the perceived problems. There were some laugh out loud moments due to the quirkiness of some of the participants. Laughing with them, not at them. For example the single 25 year old guy was genuinely funny, and a nice guy who wants to be in love.

Reactions: kxk

reepbot

TINA ARENA FOREVER!
I think it intended to include some of the light-hearted elements of dating as well as the perceived problems. There were some laugh out loud moments due to the quirkiness of some of the participants. Laughing with them, not at them. For example the single 25 year old guy was genuinely funny, and a nice guy who wants to be in love.
meh, love is dead anyway, meglos.

reepbot

TINA ARENA FOREVER!
The Crown Season 3 was great. The cast changes didn't bother me because as a doctor who fan i'm used to that sort of thing.

I felt the second half was marginally better because it started to focus on Charles and his life. Which enabled the writers to go in a different direction rather than repeating the same stories of the queen, phillip, and margaret.

Meglos

HAVE A NECTARINE, GONK
Packed To The Rafters is coming back, but as it's Amazon Prime (whatever that is) rather than free to air, I'm certainly not going to pay to watch it.