Skip to main content

THE COUCH - TV Chat Thread

was the autism dating show meant to be funny?

I think it intended to include some of the light-hearted elements of dating as well as the perceived problems. There were some laugh out loud moments due to the quirkiness of some of the participants. Laughing with them, not at them. For example the single 25 year old guy was genuinely funny, and a nice guy who wants to be in love.

I think it intended to include some of the light-hearted elements of dating as well as the perceived problems. There were some laugh out loud moments due to the quirkiness of some of the participants. Laughing with them, not at them. For example the single 25 year old guy was genuinely funny, and a nice guy who wants to be in love.

meh, love is dead anyway, meglos.

The Crown Season 3 was great. The cast changes didn't bother me because as a doctor who fan i'm used to that sort of thing.

I felt the second half was marginally better because it started to focus on Charles and his life. Which enabled the writers to go in a different direction rather than repeating the same stories of the queen, phillip, and margaret.

Packed To The Rafters is coming back, but as it's Amazon Prime (whatever that is) rather than free to air, I'm certainly not going to pay to watch it.

The Crown Season 3 was great. The cast changes didn't bother me because as a doctor who fan i'm used to that sort of thing.

I felt the second half was marginally better because it started to focus on Charles and his life. Which enabled the writers to go in a different direction rather than repeating the same stories of the queen, phillip, and margaret.

Just watched all 3 seasons. Very well made show about not very much sometimes. I don’t really like how it drifts from how things might reasonably have been to how things very definitely weren’t.

i feel that the crown season 3 was setting up events for season 4 Diana wise.

and possibly setting up even further in season 24 when greta thunberg and the BFG try to convince the queen to use her immortal powers to defeat climate change and the nine man-eating giants.

Packed To The Rafters is coming back, but as it's Amazon Prime (whatever that is) rather than free to air, I'm certainly not going to pay to watch it.

It is Amazon's streaming service. It has a lot of good shows on it. For $6.99 a month I think it's worth it.

Well some haven’t been released such as The Man in the High Castle and The Marvelous Mrs Maisel.

oh well.

less than two weeks until i share everything that i've watched this year since late March. i would post it in my own thread. but since that isn't possible i'll probably either post the document link here or create a whole new thread where everyone can share what they watched this year.

this tv couch chat thread really does ruin a lot of potential new threads.

Back