Skip to main content

THE COUCH - TV Chat Thread

Just found this again, so I upped the clip to Youtube.

Two contestants on Naked and Afraid, who were 23 days into a 60 day survival challenge made alcoholic coconut juice by fermenting it for a week. Very funny.

Reactions: kxk
I checked that naked show out on your recommendation @timmydownawell
Thank you, it is awesome
Watched a stupid veggie trying to survive on leaves and air, fool
She finally ate rat

I have developed a bit of an addiction for ARCHER
A brilliant adult cartoon about I guess "mercenaries", not sure what they are really
It is bitchy, sarcastic, camp and very, very funny and quite bizarre
Fabulous actors voice the characters
Late night on 22, most nights, 2 episodes.....a great night cap in bed:)

Going to find Killing Eve series 1 & 2 tonight, pisses me off I kept missing this show, have seen 2 episodes of each series
And Fleabag is back on Thursdays, repeats, another i missed a lot of eps

Going to find Killing Eve series 1 & 2 tonight, pisses me off I kept missing this show
I really should watch that. Seems they never kill Eve though, so many seasons... Maybe I'll look up Archer as well.

ETA: I will make that coconut liquer sometime, I can just buy a coconut in the street. Have some yeast here. I'll get back to you in a week.

Reactions: kxk
Yes I love Would I Lie @reepbot......you never know who might pop up on that show, it is such a fun show
That plus QI are my favourite in between shows, you know when you are waiting for something else to start

He appeals predominantly to female viewers of morning tv, and rolls around in $$$ because of it. He don't live in no isolated ivory tower. Oooo, literal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back