Skip to main content

THE COUCH - TV Chat Thread

Tom's style of "humour" really doesn't sit well with me. Far too mean spirited. You can be funny without attacking other people, and I don't like the way he went about his logie campaign (And it seems as though the other logie nominees weren't that impressed either).

At least the other logie nominees campaigned with a bit more respect befitting the event.

Denyer was pretty hypocritical about it. He was happy enough when the campaigning was for him.

I expect Tom will get a bit of blowback for winning. But I think he was a legitimate candidate for the award. Some of the others clearly weren’t. I reckon I could easily name 50 people more deserving of a nomination over Sam Mac.

Last edited:
Tom's style of "humour" really doesn't sit well with me. Far too mean spirited. You can be funny without attacking other people, and I don't like the way he went about his logie campaign (And it seems as though the other logie nominees weren't that impressed either).

At least the other logie nominees campaigned with a bit more respect befitting the event.

I thought his campaign was well planned. Should have done a negative video about Eve as well though.

Reactions: kxk
Anyway first time I’ve watched the Logies for a while. It wasn’t too bad. The Young Sheldon cast was the worst of it. Why do they persist with these C or D grade US celebs?

Back