Skip to main content

THE COUCH - TV Chat Thread

Season 2 of the leftovers has been amazing! Not a bad episode so far, the first few episodes of season 1 were very bleak, but the last 5 or so episodes of S1 were great television. I highly suggest you give it another shot.

Yeah I did mean Angus Sampson, always get those 2 confused in my mind. Hopefully fargo is the start of a long and successful American acting career for Angus, loved him in 100 bloody acers and Gallipoli.

Okay, I might try it again when there's a break in my schedule. Cheers.

I've been too lazy to change the channel so I've be enduring this BBQ show on 7.

Absolute shit.

Just thought I'd put that out there.

I've been too lazy to change the channel so I've be enduring this BBQ show on 7.

Absolute shit.

I was thinking about watching that show, but then I was like "there is a reason it's on in December".

Catch up on more Jane the Virgin instead xo

I was thinking about watching that show, but then I was like "there is a reason it's on in December".

Catch up on more Jane the Virgin instead xo

Ha! I have soooo much TV binging planned for the Christmas/New Year break and it's high on my list. :p

Absolute shit.

Gawd. I'm up for all kinds of reality dross, but I didn't even consider that BBQ show.

Stand up comedy is tough.
Its even tougher when you are a celebrity not known for standup.
Roast of Donald Trump.
1/How not to roast by the "situation" from Jersey Shore. Its cringe.
2/Snoop Dogg nailing it. Admitedly was most likely written for him but his timing is impeccable.
1/
2/

Stand up comedy is tough.
Its even tougher when you are a celebrity not known for standup.
Roast of Donald Trump.
1/How not to roast by the "situation" from Jersey Shore. Its cringe.
2/Snoop Dogg nailing it. Admitedly was most likely written for him but his timing is impeccable.
1/
2/

A roast would be hard to do. Be insulting but funny.

"I heard Donald you are thinking of running for president. Why not? It wouldnt be the first time youve chased a black family out of their home":roflmao:

This could be interesting, the creator is likely to be a film maker in the future

What: The Wizards of Aus

When: SBS2, Tuesday, January 19, 8.30pm

Article%20Lead%20-%20wide1004297250glxq95image.related.articleLeadwide.729x410.glxkpu.png1451615310064.jpg-620x349.jpg

Starring, directed and co-written (with Nicholas Issell) by 24-year-old Michael Shanks, Wizards is full of goblins and flying dragons and battles in castles (the ravers' fave Kryal Castle, to be exact) and talking sharks and inter-species love affairs between humans and unicorns.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment...rds-of-aus-20160101-glxkpu.html#ixzz3vzaHcHVI

Can someone else please watch Making A Murderer on Netflix? I want to talk about it. It's about this guy who went to jail for 18 years for a crime he didn't commit. He was released on DNA evidence. And then it gets really interesting. DO NOT google once you start watching this. Lock the doors, turn off the lights, and just binge

Can someone else please watch Making A Murderer on Netflix? I want to talk about it. It's about this guy who went to jail for 18 years for a crime he didn't commit. He was released on DNA evidence. And then it gets really interesting. DO NOT google once you start watching this. Lock the doors, turn off the lights, and just binge

I really want to watch this, I was just telling someone about it tonight. I don't have Netflix though, is there any other way? Should I just get Netflix for this purpose?

I have the next week off work still so it's prime binging time!

I really want to watch this, I was just telling someone about it tonight. I don't have Netflix though, is there any other way? Should I just get Netflix for this purpose?

I have the next week off work still so it's prime binging time!

First month is free! Getting out of it is easy. Just cancel your signup - no need to talk to anyone. But I will say Netflix is the gift that keeps giving. $10 a month and I find winners constantly

First month is free! Getting out of it is easy. Just cancel your signup - no need to talk to anyone. But I will say Netflix is the gift that keeps giving. $10 a month and I find winners constantly

Oooh interesting - well maybe I will!!

This could be interesting, the creator is likely to be a film maker in the future

What: The Wizards of Aus

When: SBS2, Tuesday, January 19, 8.30pm

Article%20Lead%20-%20wide1004297250glxq95image.related.articleLeadwide.729x410.glxkpu.png1451615310064.jpg-620x349.jpg

Starring, directed and co-written (with Nicholas Issell) by 24-year-old Michael Shanks, Wizards is full of goblins and flying dragons and battles in castles (the ravers' fave Kryal Castle, to be exact) and talking sharks and inter-species love affairs between humans and unicorns.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment...rds-of-aus-20160101-glxkpu.html#ixzz3vzaHcHVI

Wasn't Guy Pearce in that?

Back