Skip to main content

The Circle - Series 2

Would would you prefer on Aussie TV next year?

• The Circle Australia

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Big Brother Australia

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters
tbh a part of me was hoping that they were going to launch a twist by having the real Jay meet one of the players, then have Katie go into the Circle (again) as herself. But then I realised the fact she'd uploaded that picture of herself on Jay's profile would have ruined that as they would have known her as "Jay's mum" immediately.

Could've been fun to watch someone acting on information the other players had no idea they had of everyone.
would be funny if they put in the girl who Beth is using the photo's of and used Beths real photos for her

would be funny if they put in the girl who Beth is using the photo's of and used Beths real photos for her

I’d love to see a twist where the public chooses to give someone a second chance. If they were catfishing before they have to re-enter as themselves and if they were themselves they’d re-enter as a catfish. This would obviously have to involve making sure the players have no knowledge of the game prior to re-entering.

I'm finding the cliffhangers a bit annoying really. Was glad they showed who was blocked last night rather than it hanging over, but just found the cliffhanger frustrating - either show the meeting or leave it a complete mystery, though I think catfish meeting catfish was inevitable and no surprise. Will be good to see how that plays out, and the subsequent message to the Circle feed.

Wonder if there might be another blocking tonight - there is supposed to be a twist too.

I'm finding the cliffhangers a bit annoying really. Was glad they showed who was blocked last night rather than it hanging over, but just found the cliffhanger frustrating - either show the meeting or leave it a complete mystery, though I think catfish meeting catfish was inevitable and no surprise. Will be good to see how that plays out, and the subsequent message to the Circle feed.

Wonder if there might be another blocking tonight - there is supposed to be a twist too.

I can’t imagine tonight has enough time for another rating, blocking, intro of another newbie, and whatever Emma’s BS is tonight. Most likely going to end on another brutal cliffhanger that we’ll have to wait until a Sunday to resolve.

They had cliffhangers last year too. Elimination cliffhangers are just stupid, the others I can deal with more.

Easiest way to watch from Australia is to sign up for www.getflix.com.au, then watch directly on the Channel 4 website.

Channel 4 are awesome and only block the UK, Ireland, and a few related territories. I upload most days within a few hours of the episode airing... The longest gap has been 5 hours.

Not a fan either. I’ve also gone off Ella
She shouts all the time,they should just put all her messages in CAPS. He is horrible I cant stand him and how on earth is Ella getting first twice now?
The twist seems interesting but I dont think the public will vote for the bottom two because they dont like Beth.

How is a winner decided? does the public vote?

I like Ella she's shaken things up. I also find Georgina loud (even Brooke can be, but she isn't featured much) but she's been in a relatively comfortable position so far. Plus Ella sides with Sammie and she isn't completely with the Tim gang.

Back