Skip to main content

The Circle on Netflix

Speaking of S5, I'm surprised we haven't heard anything yet about a premiere date yet. Hopefully they're eyeing up either October or November for it and not just leaving it on the shelf for a long ass time.

Speaking of S5, I'm surprised we haven't heard anything yet about a premiere date yet. Hopefully they're eyeing up either October or November for it and not just leaving it on the shelf for a long ass time.
Yeah it is strange they have sat on it for so long.

Yeah it is strange they have sat on it for so long.

If we are going by last year, season 2 came out mid April with season 3 coming out start of September, I would be expecting season 5 by end of September/early October.

If we are going by last year, season 2 came out mid April with season 3 coming out start of September, I would be expecting season 5 by end of September/early October.
They’ve been pushing the release back by about a month compared to 2021.

I just recently finished S4. Loved the Spice Girls. There were some good, interesting characters.
As much as I’m a Spice Girls stan I could have done without that twist. As stated earlier in the thread it bogged down so much of the first week. 13 episodes is too short of a series for a twist to eat up that much of the storyline.

Richard Madley was fine for the UK series as that series was nearly double the length of the Netflix series.

That said once it was over the series really took off. Best cast of any of The Circle series I’ve watched.

So the Netflix version of The Mole starts it’s three week run October 7th so that pretty much rules out my theory about season 5.

Presumably a few of them won't be single. Not a hook us BB fans like but frankly most seasons see the contestants pretending to be single anyway so can't see it changing much.

Presumably a few of them won't be single. Not a hook us BB fans like but frankly most seasons see the contestants pretending to be single anyway so can't see it changing much.
I think Alex/Nathan from season 4 had a good point about this: Why do networks need to try and turn everything in to a dating show? As you pointed out players generally play as single anyways and “flirting” happens naturally… I really fail to see why season 5 needs this branding 💁🏼‍♂️

It should be pretty obvious based on the amount of Jaylor shippers from BB23 that fans aren’t opposed to showmances, what we hate is having them shoved down our throats.

Cast announced today… Looks like the rumours of Brett from BB20 were true. Also it’s now clear why Marvin was removed from the BB24 cast. Also appears that someone is returning…

I thought it was known at the time he was on The Circle.

The response to it being rebranded as a dating show are pretty much unanimously negative.

I thought it was known at the time he was on The Circle.

The response to it being rebranded as a dating show are pretty much unanimously negative.
It was definitely mentioned but I don’t know if the rumour came from the most reliable source.

The extent of my memories of that kid from season one:
- He was in season one.
- End of list.

Surely there were some more memorable people that would've been willing to come back...

Back