• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

The Block

Sephrenia

Priestess of the Goddess
Awesome site donor
I watched every episode of the entire show and thoroughly enjoyed it. I put aside anything that irked me and only focused on the things that I liked. Compared to other seasons there wasn't much drama and all the contestants mostly seemed to get along with each other.

In the end, all the houses were lovely and all the contestants deserved the reward they got but I'm glad Jimmy and Tam won. Like their buyer...I liked their attitude, work ethic and style.

I stopped posting here because I thought no one else was interested in the show any longer...and I didn't want to be "talking" to myself. ;)

timmy

100% Free. Apply now!
Awesome site donor
I watched every episode of the entire show and thoroughly enjoyed it. I put aside anything that irked me and only focused on the things that I liked. Compared to other seasons there wasn't much drama and all the contestants mostly seemed to get along with each other.
Sounds like it was a better season than those of recent years. I just can't get in to it any more really. Might look up the house tours ep to see the end results though.