Skip to main content

The Block

Jenny & Dylan's house finally sells

Bet it didn't sell for anywhere near the 4 million plus they wanted.

That's why they are keeping the price hush hush

Nine has yet to announce how much House 4 sold for, but has indicated the figure will not be made public due to it being a private sale.
_____

Yet Sharon & Ankur's house sold by a private sale

Last edited:
The judges should be a:
- Builder
- Real Estate Agent
- Designer

3 interior designers fighting over whether a cushion is the correct shade of green to match the artwork is fucking boring.
That would be perfect, I agree 100%

PS I can see that horrible check paper wall, lol and they loved it so much

The judges should be a:
- Builder
- Real Estate Agent
- Designer

3 interior designers fighting over whether a cushion is the correct shade of green to match the artwork is fucking boring.

A friend of mine once painted her 1bdr unit in bold wall colours, and later had an agent come to value it. First thing they said was to repaint it all neutral. But that's fair if you're aiming to maximise your potential market. Having a terracotta wall here and a teal wall there, and a mustard one over there would be too much for a lot of people. Not to mention the - uh - design features that get built into the Block are usually things you can't make disappear with paint.

Anybody else watching The Block 2023? Too much drama between two sets of rival blockheads, but it's still lovely to watch hard work turn into lovely homes
I am watching the Block :) I still love it, I thought no one here were watching

Back