Skip to main content

The Block - Sky High

The petty shit fight over the fluffy rollers. Putting Maddy and Jarrod out in the park in a tent for the night, calling it funny but putting Maddy and Jarrod at a big disadvantage sleep wise. They held grudges and there is nothing worse than a copper with a grudge. And the flirting with Keith was cringe.

That was so last month, sister!

And you talk about holding grudges.

A forum member with a grudge can be just as irritating as a copper with a grudge.

Try moving on, like the contestants did. Makes life so much more enjoyable.

I thought they were a great bunch of contestants

I dont know about that, a couple of them I'd rather have watched their paint dry.... Madi and Jarrod I am looking at you!

I dont know about that, a couple of them I'd rather have watched their paint dry.... Madi and Jarrod I am looking at you!

Agree agree agree!!!!! I think someone posted in here that Maddie needs to learn to use her grown up voice & well, I couldn't have said it better myself! I did love to bromace storyline, was cute :)

Agree agree agree!!!!! I think someone posted in here that Maddie needs to learn to use her grown up voice & well, I couldn't have said it better myself! I did love to bromace storyline, was cute :)

Possibly the most annoying contestant they have had

And Jarrod was easy on the eye...

I thought that too for about 2 episodes until I realised he was that whipped and had the personality of one of Trixies home made muumuu's

I think in combination they were a great bunch of contestants, well selected by the producers. I have only seen Series 1 and the Dan and Dani series, the latest All Stars and this one and this one has been my favourite by a mile.

I thought that too for about 2 episodes until I realised he was that whipped and had the personality of one of Trixies home made muumuu's

Oh yep, she had a unique style - muumuu, scarf & t-boots. At least she was comfortable.

I think in combination they were a great bunch of contestants, well selected by the producers. I have only seen Series 1 and the Dan and Dani series, the latest All Stars and this one and this one has been my favourite by a mile.

I agree too. I'm glad that the twins won, they were my favourites from the start. It was good that all contestants walk away with a very nice amount of money too. The year when they didn't sell, or for barely much more than reserve was cringe worthy to watch.

LOL!! Yep, Madi had him where she wanted him. And O.M.G. What was Trixie thinking with the endless range of sack wear?

So............all the renos are kind of meaningless, they sold exactly according to the level & possible views - ie Penthouse got highest bid, and descending order.

And I'm watching the repeat right now, only a recent convert to blockage and can't take the way 9 produces & presents.

Query vintage block viewers, is that Frank guy just there to bump up prices?
Bids on everything, buys nothing - unless he buys Kim/matt's that hasn't been auctioned yet.

It's funny you say that.

My partner and I had a standing joke through out the filming of the show, every time the camera would pan to Jarrod, one of us would say "who's he?", "is that the new chippie?" Or " I haven't seen this one before now... what's his role", because he was that much of a non event. I felt Madi's unnecessary dramatics and tantrums balanced it out...

It's funny you say that.

My partner and I had a standing joke through out the filming of the show, every time the camera would pan to Jarrod, one of us would say "who's he?", "is that the new chippie?" Or " I haven't seen this one before now... what's his role", because he was that much of a non event. I felt Madi's unnecessary dramatics and tantrums balanced it out...

Have had more exciting conversations with comatose patients

Next Series of The Block

Next Series of The Block

AN imposing but rundown red brick warehouse in one of Albert Park's ritziest tree-lined streets has quietly been snapped up by the producers of hit TV show The Block for a series to air next year – unless the locals have anything to do with it.

Watercress Productions has paid $5.9 million for Dux House, a 1176 square metre factory at 47 O'Grady Street, until recently a commercial building that at one stage was also occupied by a church.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/entertainm...ent-dispute-20130803-2r6gs.html#ixzz2aug0QWgz

Next Series of The Block

AN imposing but rundown red brick warehouse in one of Albert Park's ritziest tree-lined streets has quietly been snapped up by the producers of hit TV show The Block for a series to air next year – unless the locals have anything to do with it.

Watercress Productions has paid $5.9 million for Dux House, a 1176 square metre factory at 47 O'Grady Street, until recently a commercial building that at one stage was also occupied by a church.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/entertainm...ent-dispute-20130803-2r6gs.html#ixzz2aug0QWgz

So exciting! Thanks, Daltrim!

I watched Blitz tonight. Trixie was really funny and I found her quite endearing, but she actually made that kids room worse! How is that even possible?

I watched Blitz tonight. Trixie was really funny and I found her quite endearing, but she actually made that kids room worse! How is that even possible?

Thats our Trixie! PS I hate Shainia

Thats our Trixie! PS I hate Shainia

That certainly is our Trixie. I thought the kid was very kind when he saw his room. Go kid! You're awesome!

Funny about your comment on Shayna(?). I was thinking that they might as well have her and Shelley Craft together on Showdown. In a jelly ring. Fighting for the mike.* At least the show might be a bit more entertaining then.

* That's microphone, not Goldman.

Back