Skip to main content

The Bachelors AU 2023

Alicia's mum! Say it as it is. Commertial tv is 💩
Doesn't mean she couldn't get involved for her daughter, husband and other family members are concerned. Dosn't say a lot for the family!

Jed, nice in lime green.
Parents, unsure if any of this will work out for him 🤔
Or her parents.
They don't look well suited, but who knows?

Ooh, Alicia turn coat!
Why come this distance knowing there was going to be a proposal and Then pull out?

Last edited:
Oops, I fell asleep. Too late to go back to where I left off. Will rewatch tomorrow.

Elysia's father is a wacko. No one good enough for his princess, particularly a boy who wears nail polish.
Leave our little drum baby alone!

Felix's mum telling it like it is with Jessica and Damian.
If Felix still chooses her after all this, more fool him.
LOL of the day : explaining to my mum what a 'clusterfuck' is :p

Damian looks like Putin!
He's a mug!
And Jess? A selfish waste of space! Shame, as she is a pretty girl.

Last edited:
That meetup with Jenny, Jess, Felix, and Damian was so rich in fuckedupness and fabulous facial expressions, I had to watch it twice. Jenny was magnifcent! Poor Felix, still a dolt. Jessica is not "sweet" or "innocent", as he imagines, based on I assume her blinky eyes and blonde hair? There was one moment, confronted by Jen, that I thought that Jessica was going to leap across the table and maul her!

I don't understand what happened with Thomas and his families... Alesia has gone cold and corporate. All very odd. Angela's dad was adorable, pity we've not seen more of Jed and Angela... The bit I am most looking forward to in the finale is that fabulous red hedge.

Please Felix dont pick Jess!
There's both in g t o guarantee she'll not run back to Putin when she feels like it.
I wouldn't trust her an inch!

Oh what Alicia?
I Wasn't expecting it?
Yes you were. You knew from the start, well, soon after the start there's be a proposal. If not, why were you saying before hand it would be too early? 🙄
We'll find out after the ads no doubt!
Ahh well, that turned out for the best 🥰

Last edited:
What was that all about? Felix is an idiot. I suspect Jed and also Thomas are idiots! The whole thing was like one long secret Bachelorette series wrapped up in these three guys who seemed to get on better with each other, and then fell inexplicably for one woman or another. The end!

Thomas probably did alright, but if there was anything special about Leah we weren't shown any of it.

Jed made a big mistake picking bitchface, and I would have told her to shove her rejection, not accept it as a commitment ring.

As for Felix... the guy has no brain.
I hope he enjoys the honeymoon with Damian hiding under the bed.

Leah forgot her script and instead of saying she'd never been in love before, said she thought she was broken and would never love again...
I just never bought her whole thing, whatever it even was.

I just adored Jed. Think it would have been good to have had just him, in the sparkly mansion, with suitable women.

Felix, what a goof. His whole face lit up when he saw Abigail. But no. For a sex hungry woman Jessica was a very dull and removed kisser. Imagine the creak of the closet door when he imagines he's alone with her...

Damian and Jessica remind me of Ian Brady and Myra Hindley. That creepy way he regulates her emotions with his forehead, too. ARGH!

The one I feel genuinely bad for is Jed.
He spent the entire season teaching us not to judge by appearances... and then he ends up with a stuck up cow whose family hate him because of his appearance.

Back