Skip to main content

The Bachelors AU 2023

He really likes her, but she doesn't want any more kids.
Ah yes, that's right. That's a shame, she seems lovely.
Maybe that gives what's her name who jumped ship from Jed's team a chance.
Good on her for doing that. I was already thinking myself if he doesn't see Trash for what she is, then maybe he's not the type of person I'd want to be with either.
A couple of those fake blonds are vile! I think one is called CJ? She's scry looking.

Last edited:
I will stick with it to the bitter end... but bring back the mansion, the candles, the fairy lights, and the fake flowers. And give all the girls chryons, with their names and designated bach, not just Tash and Jessica and Kiki and Leah - all of them. It shits me the way you don't know their names until they get handed a rose and then it's all so fast I can't place a name to a face; and there are so many blondes, who often sit all together, and then so many miscellaneous brunettes, I can't tell them apart. We don't even get the rejects' final thoughts in the car! Good on them for trying something new, I guess, but I think they had too many new ideas and threw out too much or threw out the wrong things. I hope they return to the sparkly mansion setup if it's renewed.

I'll stick with it too.
I hope the three leaving tonight are the three ugly fake blonds!
That aside, bring it on!
Oooh, and where will we go once MAFS starts in a week.or so?
Spoiled for trash 😂

OMG, great news, the three ugly sister's leave.
Please don't bring them back.
Got a horrible feeling they will! 😠

I wouldn't want Jed as my neighbour, smashing the drums whenever he felt the need!

Felix didnt know how to make a cup of tea? What! FFS!
Clearly jed and Thomas' girls are smart. They've bailed!

Great that the mean girls have gone.
Though there could be more lurking - there are at least 12 we've never heard from.

WTF at Felix not knowing how to make a cup of tea. At 27, he's "never needed to"..
And he struggles with "wording things" too.

What a change in atmosphere since those awful females left. Even the girls are having more fun together. Total change of dynamics.
I usually love the bitchiness, but that was too much.

And another thing! I've just realised they've thrown out the couches with artfully laid blankets, surrounded by fake flowers, and a coffee table covered in cheeses, breadsticks, strawberries, and so on, for the single dates! When I saw Felix's single date with Jessica in the basketball court I thought that looks pretty bare... heading back to the penthouse for a cup of tea or a glass of wine or whatever is just not the same as the couch, with the rose cornily produced, and the obligatory end of date couch kiss. Stop throwing things out!

Looking at it again this morning, I think Krystal suits Felix best as she's pretty out there. I quite like her. I think the other girls would be better off with Thomas. I think Thomas would be a win/win for any of them, apart from Tilly, is it, the one who keeps snogging Felix?

This Jessica/Damian thing is just too wierd!.
Standing forehead to forehead derp breathing isn't normal for someone going on a dating show. Unless this guy is a serial creep she can't get away from.

Do you think Jess and Damian just applied because she’s quite attractive and wants some sort of “influencer” life and they’re in on it together? It’s the only explanation, some concocted plan. Either way she’s too attractive for Damian.

Do you think Jess and Damian just applied because she’s quite attractive and wants some sort of “influencer” life and they’re in on it together? It’s the only explanation, some concocted plan. Either way she’s too attractive for Damian.
Possibly.
He's got a face full of pus spots and no personality.
Time for Felix to give her the flick.
No point in keeping her there just for a pretty face.
Edit: Damian looks like a younger western Putin 😯

Last edited:
Now will Felix really want to spend the rest of his life making cups of tea? Clinking tea cups instead of champagne glasses?
Time to move on!

Back