The Bachelors AU 2023

February

I think, therefore I am, I think ...
Jed's an interesting one. I like him 😊
Felix seems pleasant enough. Fairly ordinary.
Thomas, also pleasant enough.
ETA in fact, Osher's looking good!

February

And here we go, bring on the fat lip and fake hair brigade!
I hope there are a few natural girls amongst them.
Normal second girl alert! Yay!
Ooh, this is awkward. But good 🤭
This is so different ...

Last edited:

February

I thought it was a good opening episode too. I like the fact none of the girls had a clue that there were 3 bachelors.
It was funny when one of them looked worried saying there are awful lot of girls here! 😂
If I hadn't known, I'd have thought Thomas was gay. Very gentle, well spoken and pleasant.

February

I like Kristian and Thomas as a couple.but if that doesnt work, Thomas and Meglos 🥰

February

CJ > ew! Rough as!
Edit: that was a bit rude of me. Most of the girls seem really nice. Just that last one took me by surprise!
Tash is revolting.

Felix is a nob head! 😑

Last edited:

sav0001

I can see this show ending very soon, last night's premiere episode only just rated above 300k, the lowest ever ratings for a Bachelor episode.

Meglos

HAVE A NECTARINE, GONK
CJ > ew! Rough as!
Edit: that was a bit rude of me. Most of the girls seem really nice. Just that last one took me by surprise!
Tash is revolting.

Felix is a nob head! 😑
Yeah I've revised my opinion on all three guys being 'nice'.
Felix can't keep it in his pants for 5 minutes.

Melore

Tiny Member
Osher keeps saying proudly that there are no fake flowers, candles or fairy lights. One of the main reasons I watch is for the mansion decked out in sparkly lights and the garlands of out-of-season fake wisteria!

February

Wow, that was a nasty episode. I hope Trash goes fast, and the dreg side kick whose name is insignificant.

Meglos

HAVE A NECTARINE, GONK
Wow, that was a nasty episode. I hope Trash goes fast, and the dreg side kick whose name is insignificant.
I hope it's all scripted, because if this is the way people behave, there's no hope for society.

Entertainingly delusional.

Melore

Tiny Member
Tash is insufferable. Even so, I would appreciate a heads-up that my favourite on a dating show, where traditionally all the contests are expected to be single, had an open relationship going on on the outside. If she was waiting for one-on-one time to tell him, she could have told him in between pirouettes on their first date, but then she would probably not have got onto the show, so...

February

Thomas and Kiki.. oh no.
In what way, Meglos?

There was so much 💩 going on last night, I didn't bother posting.
That girl who keeps pawing over Felix needs a good slap. And he goes along with it, disrectfully in front of the other girls.

Meglos

HAVE A NECTARINE, GONK
In what way, Meglos?

There was so much 💩 going on last night, I didn't bother posting.
That girl who keeps pawing over Felix needs a good slap. And he goes along with it, disrectfully in front of the other girls.
He really likes her, but she doesn't want any more kids.