Skip to main content

The Bachelorette 2017

oh god NOOOOOO

Shane Warne fires back at Bachelor 2018 rumours: 'This is hurtful to me and my children'

Shane Warne is shooting down speculation that he's set to star on The Bachelor.

On Monday, New Idea claimed to have the exclusive scoop that Shane, 48, had been approached by Ten execs and was in the process of "ironing out the finer details" of a $1 million Bachelor contract.

"Whatever he does always ends up in the media so he figures why not give it a shot," an "insider" told the mag. "He is the first to admit he doesn’t always make the best choices with women, so why not get a bit of help along the way?"

ShaneWarne2.jpg

Shane Warne; Image: Getty

But as the news spread, Warnie quickly fired off a series of tweets denying any ties to the reality franchise.

"Once AGAIN 'No Idea' has completely made up a story about me being the new bachelor!" the father-of-three tweeted. "This is hurtful to me & my children as it’s total lies."

He added, "Ps I have not had one conversation with anyone about this. How can they continue to print lies about me, make up stories & get away with it?"

Warnie's dating history includes a 10-year marriage to Simone Callahan and relationships with Liz Hurley and model Emily Scott. He also had a fleeting, text-heavy romance with Brynne Edelsten.

The most recent season of The Bachelorette starring Sophie Monk rated higher than any Australian Bachelor franchise to date. (Though Sophie and winner Stu Laundy are now facing criticism for their possibly fabricated romance.)

"Sophie's season has done wonders for the network and they are desperate to keep viewers interested," the source toldNew Idea.

While he may not be up for The Bachelor, Shane is no stranger to reality TV: Earlier this year, he did a stint on I'm A Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here!, during which he announced he does not believe in evolution but rather that humans have descended from aliens.

if there is absolutely no truth to it why doesn't he do a Rebel Wilson and sue them!

he could then donate the proceeds to a charity .. oh wait :whistling:

Shane Warne as The Bachelor would actually come close to being the Worst Thing Ever.
I'm not so sure, at least he's divorced and is technically single. Shane and Sophie should just hook up and save everyone the trouble. They would be the Ultimate Bogan Couple, as they don't come bogan-ier than those two. Combined, a literal powerhouse of boge.

just on the Daily Fail - which drives us all demented with the horrendous stories every day that are so repetitive and so badly edited (IF edited at all!!)

from Red Ink ...

'Copy and paste'
How many journalists does it take to screw in a lightbulb? Well at the Daily Mail, Red Ink’s pretty sure the answer’s two.

And here’s why: enter Fairfax Media's Sydney Morning Herald legal affairs and investigative reporter Michaela Whitbourn who made the following observation when she fired off this sassy tweet to her Daily Mail counterparts: "Fascinating. It took two Daily Mail Australia journalists to write a version of a story I wrote alone. Maybe one cuts and the other pastes." :roflmao:

Michaela Whitbourn@MWhitbourn
Fascinating. It took two Daily Mail Australia journalists to write a version of a story I wrote alone. Maybe one cuts and the other pastes.

finally Oscar (Sophie's best friend) has had something to say over the speculation

'Mean girls': Sophie Monk's best friend Oscar Gordon slams Em Rusciano, Meshel Laurie and Kate Langbroek for saying The Bachelorette star's romance with Stu Laundy is FAKE

Radio hosts Em Rusciano, Meshel Laurie and Kate Langbroek have all claimed that Sophie Monk's romance with Stu Laundy is fake.

And now The Bachelorette star's best friend Oscar Gordon has rushed to the former pop star's defense.

Taking to Twitter he slammed the three media personalities, and a fourth, calling them 'mean girls'.

45D2AF2100000578-5030303-image-a-1_1509331256885.jpg

'Mean girls': Sophie Monk's best friend Oscar Gordon SLAMS Em Rusciano, Meshel Laurie and Kate Langbroek for saying The Bachelorette star's romance with Stu Laundy is FAKE

45D1757300000578-5030027-_She_has_played_a_trick_on_everyone_Em_Rusciano_says_Sophie_Monk-m-42_1509324259939.jpg

'She has played a trick on everyone': His Tweet comes after Rusciano claimed on Monday that there is no romance between the high-profile couple and that Sophie 'played' audiences by appearing on the show

'Four women in media very opinionated over @sophiemonk’s relationship! Can we not just show happiness for her new found happiness? #meangirl,' he wrote on Twitter on Monday.

Oscar is Sophie's closest friend and confidant, and recently accompanied the former Bardot star on her recent trip to Thailand, where she went into hiding in the weeks leading up to the finale of the show.

The pair have been longtime pals and are literally joined at the hip, so it goes without saying that Oscar would know Sophie's true feelings about Stu.

However, the last few days has seen a considerable amount of doubt cast over the legitimacy of the couple's relationship.

His Tweet comes after Rusciano claimed on Monday that there is no romance between the high-profile couple and that Sophie 'played' audiences by appearing on the show.

'I think Sophie Monk has got exactly what she wanted out of this show,' she said on The Em Rusciano Radio Show with Harley Breen.

'I think she is a smart business women, wants to be in the entertainment industry and I think she has become Australia's darling.

'She has played a trick on everyone and the ultimate prize is a great career, not a man.'

Em also discussed her Instagram post - which she decided to delete - that showed Sophie and Stu appearing on The Project, with the caption: 'I think her skin is crawling'.

'I don't think there is a skerrick of romance between them, she looked uncomfortable and cagey and like she didn't want to be there,' Em said.

459D7F1B00000578-5030027-image-m-37_1509323824421.jpg

'The ultimate prize is a great career': The 38-year-old claimed on Monday that there is no romance between the high-profile couple and that Sophie 'played' audiences by appearing on the show

45BD037E00000578-5030027-image-a-35_1509323798536.jpg

'I think she has become Australia's darling': Em said Sophie is a 'smart business woman' who has helped her career by going on The Bachelorette

45BCA3D200000578-5030027-image-m-36_1509323803514.jpg

'I think her skin is crawling': Em also discussed her Instagram post - which she decided to delete - that showed Sophie and Stu appearing on The Project

Her opinion echoes that of fellow radio host Kate Langbroek, who took to Instagram on Friday to claim Sophie 'hated' Stu.

'She hates him,' she wrote adding the hashtags '#itsdone' and '#poorsophie'.

Taking a picture of her TV, the co-host of Dave Hughes started an online war with fans both agreeing and disagreeing with her.

The post was then shared by The Project co-host Meshel Laurie, who added the cheeky caption: 'Thank God for @katelangbroek!'

Meshel went on to justify her opinion in a comment, writing: 'I don't know what Stu is normally like, but I realised eventually that Sophie was a bit off her game.

459D842600000578-5030027-image-a-38_1509324010992.jpg

'It's done': Her opinion echoes that of fellow radio host Kate Langbroek (right), who took to Instagram on Friday to claim Sophie 'hated' Stu

45C0FAE100000578-5030027-Team_Jarrod_The_post_was_then_shared_by_The_Project_co_host_Mesh-m-30_1509327846492.jpg

Team Jarrod: The post was then shared by The Project co-host Meshel Laurie, who added the cheeky caption: 'Thank God for @katelangbroek!'

'Exhausted and overwhelmed no doubt. I went in expecting the usual kind of conversation I have with Sophie, but for whatever reason it was a bit off,' she wrote.

'I suspect she felt a bit anxious for Stu, because he is not used to this stuff.'

Throughout the segment, the pair's body language seemed to indicate they had split, with Stu and Sophie keeping their distance.

Publican Stu also appeared to be in discomfort and repeatedly made odd facial expressions throughout the segment.

45BD308400000578-5024101-image-m-60_1509111272447.jpg

Calling it: Kate Langbroek wrote 'she hates him,' adding the hashtags '#itsdone' and '#poorsophie'

The pair were also snapped in an underground car park having a tense exchange before the show.

Sophie was seen looking at her millionaire 'boyfriend' with an enraged stare and gritted teeth.

She stayed put after the incident, puffing away on a cigarette and holding a red 'party' cup, while a guard appeared to be comforting her.

45BCA3CE00000578-5030027-image-m-40_1509324222463.jpg

All a lie? Publican Stu appeared to be in discomfort and repeatedly made odd facial expressions throughout the infamous segment on The Project

Sophie Monk and Stu Laundy reveal wedding plans, unusual name for future son

Despite the rumours that their relationship is "fake", Sophie Monk and Stu Laundy say they have big plans for their future.

Speaking toWoman's Day during their Bachelorette finale photoshoot last Thursday, the couple revealed they're thinking about a wedding.

"I’d prefer to elope rather than stay in Australia," the 37-year-old singer said. "And I’d want it to be low-key. I just want to have a big party and for everyone to enjoy themselves."

As for kids? Both Sophie and Stu, 44, are hoping for a son.

"I wouldn’t be disappointed if I had another girl, but I’d love to have a boy," Stu -- who is already dad to four daughters from his previous marriage -- admitted.

"I’d want a boy because I know how hard it is being a girl," Sophie said. "I like the name Diesel."

And because Stu had a vasectomy before going on The Bachelorette, the pair have been discussing their options.

"[The vasectomy] doesn't really matter because it can be reversed pretty quickly," Sophie told news.com.au over the weekend. "Or regardless, I could go freeze my eggs and chuck 'em over to wherever he's got his sperm banked." because its just THAT simple :arghh:
:arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh:

The TV personality said Stu had her back from the minute he arrived in the Bachelorette mansion.

"I knew he was The One, I had chemistry with him," Sophie told the magazine. "I felt like Stu was just there for me. Off camera he was always assuring me and checking to see if I was OK. I know Jarrod cared about me, but it felt like he was trying to compete to win a trophy."

And Stu revealed that once filming wrapped he always stayed behind to make sure Sophie was doing okay.

“It was probably against the rules, but I didn’t listen," he said. "I just wanted to grab Sophie’s hand and ask her how she was doing because it’s the hardest I’ve ever seen someone work. She was like one of those Energiser bunnies – she just kept going. I’m so proud of her."

Stu said the minute he saw Sophie, he felt an instant connection.

"She was one of the most beautiful people I’d ever seen in my life," he gushed. "She made me laugh, and while I don’t want to sound too sad, it was the first time I’d laughed properly in a long time. From that moment I thought, 'I’m going to chase this girl,'"

finally Oscar (Sophie's best friend) has had something to say over the speculation

'Mean girls': Sophie Monk's best friend Oscar Gordon slams Em Rusciano, Meshel Laurie and Kate Langbroek for saying The Bachelorette star's romance with Stu Laundy is FAKE

Radio hosts Em Rusciano, Meshel Laurie and Kate Langbroek have all claimed that Sophie Monk's romance with Stu Laundy is fake.

And now The Bachelorette star's best friend Oscar Gordon has rushed to the former pop star's defense.

Taking to Twitter he slammed the three media personalities, and a fourth, calling them 'mean girls'.

45D2AF2100000578-5030303-image-a-1_1509331256885.jpg

...well doesn't that beat all eh?... that vile foulmouthed little skank bitchface Em Rusciano calling Sophie and her relationship 'fake'!... after seeing her pisspoor fake-arsed Ads on TV of her 'discussing topics' for her radio show in those Ads I call 'fake' on her actions in them... she wants us to believe that she's this zany kooky no-holds-barred sassy vixen all the time... I call 'fake fake fake!'... she is a talentless little vile mouthed skank for trying to drag down Sophie like that just for some cheap headlines to boost her own 'career' up!... what a vile bitch!... thank god that I never listen to radio shows anymore...

...women are constantly being dragged down and berated all of the time as it is in the media... women are classed at being 'second rate talents' (Lisa Wilkinson for instance) as it is with the TV media in general without skanks like Em Rashiano dragging them down too... I actually used to like Kate Langbroek until now too... she can go fuck herself now too as far as I'm concerned... and that awful Meshel Laurie from The Project... who the fuck is she?... she's only just become a Z-Grade 'celebrity' recently and she's dragging Sophie down too?... who the fuck cares what your opinion is you little horrid cow?... what an awful little munchkin she is!...

...Lisa Wilkinson has taken a massive stand as of late in order to break the 'old boys club' mentality by quitting Channel 9 because of inequality for all females in the Media industry of sorts (and obviously to better her own pay packet too of course) but she has still taken a stand for women in general...(and it's about time too)... and here is Sophie starring in the best ever rated Bach season EVER and finally finding want she wanted and these 3 talentless JEALOUS slags are trying to kill off Sophie's career by calling her 'fake' just for cheap headlines for themselves... what disgusting and debasing actions these 3 desperate skanks have performed... they should be congratulating and praising Sophie for such a successful run of The Bach this season... not trying to crucify her... but I suppose jealousy is a wicked thing and it's a shame that these 3 jealous 'mean girls' had to resort to being like that just to get very cheap headlines at Sophie's expense...

...and... Kate Langbroek... you have this snapshot of yourself taken with Sophie and Stu and you are all smiles and 'buddy buddy' with them both... as soon as they turn their backs you start verbally stabbing them in the back as soon as they leave eh?... yup!... you are such a nice person aren't you?... NOT!... well what you've done to Sophie and Stu is a really classy act isn't it?... you're nothing but a low-life back stabbing jealous cow!... I'm so disappointed in you more than the other 2 talentless skanks... I actually liked you... you should know better of all people... shame! shame! shame!... to think that you've jumped upon the 'mean girls' bandwagon makes me all the more pissed off with you... bitch!... I will never like you again Kate... well done!...

...all women in the media should be praising up fellow women and endeavouring to uplift them and helping them rise further in their careers... not being sad/talentless/pathetic and jealous little cows crying in the wings... so much for the 'Sisterhood' eh?... so much for supporting other fellow females in such a male dominated world eh?... I feel sorry for you being what you are... the whole 3 of you disgust me!... end of rant!... :grumpy::punch::rage::madd::yuck:... cheers.

Last edited:
i reckon this "relationship" will last as long as Sophie can get media coverage out of it. Once this dies down and Sophie has ascended to proper ten daily fail articles a day celebrity status she'll probably dump Stu (if they haven't broken up already).

...well doesn't that beat all eh?... that vile foulmouthed little skank bitchface Em Rusciano calling Sophie and her relationship 'fake'!... after seeing her pisspoor fake-arsed Ads on TV of her 'discussing topics' for her radio show in those Ads I call 'fake' on her actions in them... she wants us to believe that she's this zany kooky no-holds-barred sassy vixen all the time... I call 'fake fake fake!'... she is a talentless little vile mouthed skank for trying to drag down Sophie like that just for some cheap headlines to boost her own 'career' up!... what a vile bitch!... thank god that I never listen to radio shows anymore...

...women are constantly being dragged down and berated all of the time as it is in the media... women are classed at being 'second rate talents' (Lisa Wilkinson for instance) as it is with the TV media in general without skanks like Em Rashiano dragging them down too... I actually used to like Kate Langbroek until now too... she can go fuck herself now too as far as I'm concerned... and that awful Meshel Laurie from The Project... who the fuck is she?... she's only just become a Z-Grade recently and she's dragging Sophie down too?... who the fuck cares what your opinion is you little horrid cow?... what an awful little munchkin she is!...

...Lisa Wilkinson has taken a massive stand as of late in order to break the 'old boys club' mentality by quitting Channel 9 because of inequality for all females in the Media industry of sorts (and obviously to better her own pay packet too of course) but she has still taken a stand for women in general...(and it's about time too)... and here is Sophie starring in the best ever rated Bach season EVER and finally finding want she wanted and these 3 talentless JEALOUS slags are trying to kill off Sophie's career by calling her 'fake' just for cheap headlines for themselves... what disgusting and debasing actions these 3 desperate skanks have performed... they should be congratulating and praising Sophie for such a successful run of The Bach this season... not trying to crucify her... but I suppose jealousy is a wicked thing and it's a shame that these 3 jealous 'mean girls' had to resort to being like that just to get very cheap headlines at Sophie's expense...

...and... Kate Langbroek... you have this snapshot of yourself taken with Sophie and Stu and you are all smiles and 'buddy buddy' with them both... as soon as they turn their backs you start verbally stabbing them in the back as soon as they leave eh?... yup!... you are such a nice person aren't you?... NOT!... well what you've done to Sophie and Stu is a really classy act isn't it?... you're nothing but a low-life back stabbing jealous cow!... I'm so disappointed in you more than the other 2 talentless skanks... I actually liked you... you should know better of all people... shame! shame! shame!... to think that you've jumped upon the 'mean girls' bandwagon makes me all the more pissed off with you... bitch!... I will never like you again Kate... well done!...

...all women in the media should be praising up fellow women and endeavouring to uplift them and helping them rise further in their careers... not being sad/talentless/pathetic and jealous little cows crying in the wings... so much for the 'Sisterhood' eh?... so much for supporting other fellow females in such a male dominated world eh?... I feel sorry for you being what you are... the whole 3 of you disgust me!... end of rant!... :grumpy::punch::rage::madd::yuck:... cheers.
yes Mr S BUT - Kate and Meshel sat down with Sophie in interview situations and witnessed up close the vibe that was going on - and they know Sophie and can make a comparison on what she's normally like when they interview her (upbeat, funny etc) and what she was like when on their respective shows

The Project interview WAS odd - she seemed very flat - and they seemed disconnected ... maybe it could be put down to tiredness but there was definitely something off

As for Em - she didn't actually interview them (that I have seen/read/heard) so she shouldn't be commenting at all

It's true in all walks of life MrS - women tear other women down - it starts quite early and just keeps chugging along and I don't know WHY we let other women's opinions mean so much to us. When we go out we don't dress for ourselves - its more for what other people (and mostly women!) will say/think/compare

Men don't bitch about what other men are wearing at a BBQ - they just relax and enjoy themselves and each other's company. Oh there can be a bit of chest thumping etc going on - but usually its all in jest and is water off a duck's back. Meanwhile the women are all busy checking one another out and making comparisons - then they check out the partners and make comparisons. Slight one somehow and it is never forgotten. Just goes in the bank to gather interest for later when they can return the favour. Sisterhood schmisterhood!!!

Its weird - its NUTZ - its frustrating as hell ... and thankfully around 40 you tend to get wiser to it (doesn't make you immune though) and sometimes you just think FK IT! I'm wearing this because its comfortable and I don't care what anyone thinks!!

the 3 women mentioned - I can take all of them in small doses but you are right - Kate is the best of the bunch.

The more they go on about it being all over the longer it will drag on - neither party will want to lose face and admit it didn't work out after all the hoohaa of the show - and who can blame them

Eh, i don't think Em stating the bleeding obvious can be classified as being mean. And why is just making a simple observation about Sophie and Stu being seen as tearing the fabric of sisterhood down? Because i don't think Sophie represents all women. I look at this bachelorette issue as a class/celebrity issue. Not a gender one.

And the media love to tear everyone down. Man or woman.

i reckon this "relationship" will last as long as Sophie can get media coverage out of it. Once this dies down and Sophie has ascended to proper ten daily fail articles a day celebrity status she'll probably dump Stu (if they haven't broken up already).

...this is how I look at it reepbot... if that happens then it just happens... but what if they are actually in love?... not a single person on the planet can say that they are not except the two of them... when I was 24 years old and I met my sweet darling wife and when all my family and 'friends' found out that she was 10 years older than me at the time and had 6 kids... all but my brother and sister and one mate said that it was never going to work out and urged me to dump her and all of her baggage (the 6 kids)... well... we've been together for 40 years now and are still going as strong as ever to this day...

...so to all of the critics and naysayers that are trying to drag Sophie and Stu down... I say... GO FUCK YOURSELVES!... THEY are living their own lives... not YOU... so shut up talking shit about what you don't understand!... as I said in my post above...those 3 skanks above need to shut their vile mouths... let Sophie and Stu live their own lives okay?... they ARE adults for fucks sake!... just my two cents... cheers.

...this is how I look at it reepbot... if that happens then it just happens... but what if they are actually in love?... not a single person on the planet can say that they are not except the two of them... when I was 24 years old and I met my sweet darling wife and when all my family and 'friends' found out that she was 10 years older than me at the time and had 6 kids... all but my brother and sister and one mate said that it was never going to work out and urged me to dump her and all of her baggage (the 6 kids)... well... we've been together for 40 years now and are still going as strong as ever to this day...

...so to all of the critics and naysayers that are trying to drag Sophie and Stu down... I say... GO FUCK YOURSELVES!... THEY are living their own lives... not YOU... so shut up talking shit about what you don't understand!... as I said in my post above...those 3 skanks above need to shut their vile mouths... let Sophie and Stu live their own lives okay?... they ARE adults for fucks sake!... just my two cents... cheers.

i guess if they make a go of it they might last. would take a lot of effort though. i reckon the first thing they need to do is move out of Sydney and away from the photographers.

yes Mr S BUT - Kate and Meshel sat down with Sophie in interview situations and witnessed up close the vibe that was going on - and they know Sophie and can make a comparison on what she's normally like when they interview her (upbeat, funny etc) and what she was like when on their respective shows

The Project interview WAS odd - she seemed very flat - and they seemed disconnected ... maybe it could be put down to tiredness but there was definitely something off

As for Em - she didn't actually interview them (that I have seen/read/heard) so she shouldn't be commenting at all

It's true in all walks of life MrS - women tear other women down - it starts quite early and just keeps chugging along and I don't know WHY we let other women's opinions mean so much to us. When we go out we don't dress for ourselves - its more for what other people (and mostly women!) will say/think/compare

Men don't bitch about what other men are wearing at a BBQ - they just relax and enjoy themselves and each other's company. Oh there can be a bit of chest thumping etc going on - but usually its all in jest and is water off a duck's back. Meanwhile the women are all busy checking one another out and making comparisons - then they check out the partners and make comparisons. Slight one somehow and it is never forgotten. Just goes in the bank to gather interest for later when they can return the favour. Sisterhood schmisterhood!!!

Its weird - its NUTZ - its frustrating as hell ... and thankfully around 40 you tend to get wiser to it (doesn't make you immune though) and sometimes you just think FK IT! I'm wearing this because its comfortable and I don't care what anyone thinks!!

the 3 women mentioned - I can take all of them in small doses but you are right - Kate is the best of the bunch.

The more they go on about it being all over the longer it will drag on - neither party will want to lose face and admit it didn't work out after all the hoohaa of the show - and who can blame them

...sorry crimmy I was unable to respond to your statement in my post before as I was still typing it at the time lol!... but anyway... whether Kate and Meshel sat down with Sophie and did or did not sense a 'vibe' on what THEY THINK that Sophie and Stu SHOULD be according to their 'expertise' doesn't matter to me... who the hell are those two to make judgements on Sophie's 'behaviour' on whether she's happy or not?... they are not Psychologists... they're not body language experts either so how can they judge her like that?... how DARE they judge her like that!...

...they aren't commenting on Sophie because they have obviously fake 'concerns' about Sophie's welfare... they are commenting because they are JEALOUS and that's it!... Sophie is way above them all in 'celebrity status' and always will be and they just can't stand the thought of it... it's a simple as that as far as I'm concerned anyway... Sophie just finished the BEST EVER ratings coup with her season of The Bach juggernaut so how dare they tell Sophie that she's wrong in her final decision AFTER the show and that she is with him?...

...I'd be way more concerned if it was Jarrod as the winner... that would've ended in so much hurt for Sophie in the end as far as I'm concerned... even Sophie said that she felt that Jarrod was only interested in 'winning the competition' and not really concerned in wanting Sophie herself... as I said... only SHE knows why she picked Stu in the end and therefore why can't we all be just happy with her decision?... I wanted James to be the one that she picked but she chose Stu for her reasons alone so fuck the rest of the world and mainly those 3 Witches of Beastwick bitches that are hitting out at her at the moment... good luck on your future happiness Sophie and Stu I say at least... cheers.

i guess if they make a go of it they might last. would take a lot of effort though. i reckon the first thing they need to do is move out of Sydney and away from the photographers.

...I totally agree with you my friend... it does take a lot of effort trust me... I know from my own experience but the fact that my sweet wife and myself had all but 3 people pressuring us so much to 'break it off' because they were all telling us that it 'didn't look right' and that at a such a young age 'you're throwing your life away' and other such ridiculous shit it just bonded us together so much more... we defied the odds... we won in the end... true love conquered all for us... and... I found out who my really true friends were too... my brother and sister and that one mate are still my closest friends to this day... I hope that this is the same result for Sophie and Stu too... from the sounds of it to me... they both deserve that happiness for themselves... I really do hope that it works out for them... cheers.

Jarrod would have been a great match for Sophie though.

...many people do reepbot and good luck to them all for thinking that... everyone is entitled to their opinions... but to villify and cast doubt upon their reasons for 'being in love' and publicly stone them to death on their shows AFTER the show has finished as they are doing is just disgusting behaviour from them... they should be ashamed of themselves... fair enough... when we were all on here making the quite often uncomplimentary comments DURING the show which is just par for the course because we are all 'caught up in the moment' but that is DURING the show... it's expected to be... but after the show?...

...just let them live their lives... if they do break up sooner or later... so what?... it's LIFE!... shit happens... at least at the time Sophie thought that she was doing the right thing for HERSELF at the time... THAT was all that mattered... THAT was Sophie's decision that she made for HERSELF... so... well done Sophie... at least you gave it a go... cheers.

Back