Skip to main content

The Bachelorette 2017

The show stuffed up, by having quite younger guys & not having them all come from money.

But they can have alone time, celebs have a habit of hiding from the media.

They can get friends to pick them up & the celeb is hiding on the back seat etc. When out of the way of the 'paparazzi' they can climb into the front seat.

FFS: Sophie told the 'world' that she was going to Thailand so she wouldn't spoil who won. (That to me is she wanted the media attention, which she got)

Sophie is the type of celeb that would tip off the media on her whereabouts. And then fake she was shocked that were there.

I feel sorry for all the others vying for her 'affection' as they didn't stand a chance.

IMO: She pretends to be down to earth, but she craves the limelight.

We saw her true colours on Celebrity Apprentice, when she was a total bitch.
Your point doesn't make sense in regards to my comment. They had hardly any alone time since the filming of the show. That is a fact. We could argue over whether they should have, could have, but I don't want to. You don't like Sophie, I like Sophie, so we are never going to agree.

The negativity re Sophie and Stu post show is actually getting to me so I am going to remove myself from the conversation.

Apparently The Project is being slammed on social media by all the holier-than-thou keyboard warriors that think the panel were disrespectful to Sophie and Stu. Ha!

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...w/news-story/4ce7f0f5c2b01c0e33029289dd0b612c

The irony. Because meanwhile, no mention of the disrespect Stu is showing his still-wife by parading this relationship on TV. The panel got it absolutely right by highlighting he is still married. To pretend that's not the case would be validating it. Stu was treated as a bit of a joke, because he kind of is. To many he simply looks like a typical no-moral mid-life crisis personified.
I think also that they’d just interviewed Jarrod earlier and he came across so well. Sympathies were already with him ... and then him being genuine and down to earth cemented that.
On comes Stu with a bit of a biligerent attitude already because he’d heard Georgie say she was Team Jarrod ... then reiterating his story about the text which Jarrod had set straight (and his explanation is still more believable than Stu’s but Stu’s feeds the likes of the DM and Sandilands with more fodder to discredit Jarrod)

Jarrod just showed annoyance and the wish to put a stop to the bs and set the story straight. unfortunately the story once out there is always going to be repeated over and over by DM etc

Sophie seemed rattled by it and not knowing if she should back the bs story or Jarrod so she tries to smooth it over with more bs about Jarrod hearing them in the hallway talking ...

In an interview with Hamish and Andy Stu commented about banging on the wall twice ... how do you bang on the wall when you are supposedly 4 rooms away?

really really do not trust this guys version of the truth ... because thats what it always seems to be ... a VERSION ... which seemed to shapeshift at every interview

Your point doesn't make sense in regards to my comment. They had hardly any alone time since the filming of the show. That is a fact. We could argue over whether they should have, could have, but I don't want to. You don't like Sophie, I like Sophie, so we are never going to agree.

The negativity re Sophie and Stu post show is actually getting to me so I am going to remove myself from the conversation.
I think the negativity stems from disappointment because Sophie convinced her audience she wanted one thing and definitely not the other ... but as soon as the other turned up she went back to what we see as her old bad choices

basically my issue comes down to a real distrust of Stu

of course Sophie has said she meant she didnt want someone in the entertainment industry (why keep Apollo so long?) rather than she didnt want someone with money. Somehow the audience judges Stu as not suitable bacause hes got money ... rich so therefore cant really want or need to find love on this show - but if that were really true then they shouldnt have had Sophie as Bacheloreete should they?

so its all a bit of a puzzle and there are always these sorts of disections after every finale because we get so invested ... only this time I think we were more invested in seeing Sophie make a good choice based on what she’d told us she wanted and what she needed to avoid having learnt from past mistakes - and then her choice confused us in the end

IMO: She pretends to be down to earth, but she craves the limelight.

We saw her true colours on Celebrity Apprentice, when she was a total bitch.

I didnt see the Apprentice so cant comment ... I know I had her pegged as a bit of an airhead who talked like a boganat times before the show but she won me over enough in the previews to watch the show in the beginning ... then she hooked me in

I believe she is down to earth but the limelight is her bread and butter - she cant ignore that. She doesnt want that life 24/7 though.

and I believe that’s where she and Stu might have issues because I think he loves being the centre of attention

Last edited:

Just know there are some here that agree with your thinking :)

I feel like considering the crap they were getting on the program if they had been more affectionate they then would have copped shit for rubbing Jarrod's nose in it. Maybe it is because I saw Stu on SBS program but I actually think he is copping an unfair flogging for being something I am not sure he is.

I think if they end up married there will be a pr-nup as sophie will be feeling the need to prove she isn't a gold digger to the nay sayers.

Friends of ours daughter got married today. They just posted a picture of bride and groom online.... he was wearing a blue suit and brown shoes. What is with this look?

i'd like suits to go out of style and tracksuit pants and a normal shirt to be the thing at weddings. i don't know why ties even exist anymore. they are a symbol of stuffiness.

If this is #relationshipgoals, I'd rather be single.

22802501_303916270094349_3092036446328979456_n.jpg

After Blake I'm sure it's now a contractual obligation to make the "relationship" last at least a week ^.

so apparently they're already expecting twins (via DM quoting NW magazine)

so in reality Sophie probably made a sarcastic comment along the lines of "we're pregnant!" "its twins" because of all the stupid stories that have been published in all the magazines and repeated ad nauseum at the DM and of course they've run with it as truth

Sophie's uploaded a video to her instagram of a random stranger who wants to varify that they ARE still together and ARE in love (she's judging this on her observations of them as they sat in a cafe it seems - she didn't know who they were - never watched the show but then saw on her phone that they were apparently split up ... so approached them to say she thought it was inappropriate what they were saying

HOWEVER

it seems like this might have been staged to me

why? because 1/ if you didn't know who they were even if they DID come up on your phone in a random story would you put 2+2 together and then would you bother to approach them?

and also because 2/ STU asks her "are you saying its inappropriate?" (and she then says yes its inappropriate what they are saying) Its like he was feeding her / reminding her of a line she was supposed to say

not saying they aren't together - just think this might have been staged to stop the SPLIT talk (especially after the photos supposedly of them arguing before the Project appearance which was so "off"

If this is #relationshipgoals, I'd rather be single.

22802501_303916270094349_3092036446328979456_n.jpg

After Blake I'm sure it's now a contractual obligation to make the "relationship" last at least a week ^.
when you're sitting so far apart you have to lean in to fit in the shot ...

but my god she has gorgeous eyes in this photo!!

Back