Skip to main content

The Bachelor Australia 2019

I know I'm way behind, but with eveyones comentry here, is making it really more interesting 😅

I want him to have Abbey now, they suit each other. he is bland like blancmange and she is spicey, he needs a good kick up the arse from somebody less dead than him

Both Chelsea and Helena are too good for boring Matt

or maybe he picks abbey, who quickly moves into his home

she manipulates him into having an open relationship

he says yes, even though he doesn't want to, because he's weak

she then brings guys home and makes matt cook and clean for them

he obliges, because he is weak

Adds sound stupid.........Matt all twisted and conflicted = if he isn't sure by now, never will be and it never will work

How disappointing Matt has been get a brainiac with a personality please, there hasn't been any noticeable mind works going on here.
Just another run of the mill horny boyman

Whoever decided to not make Tommy Little The Bachelor should be sacked.

He would not want to be a stoogey bachelor.........I imagine he has plenty of female fans/groupies, and I doubt he could keep a straight face during proceedings, especially our dear hosts funeral delivery

He would not want to be a stoogey bachelor.........I imagine he has plenty of female fans/groupies, and I doubt he could keep a straight face during proceedings, especially our dear hosts funeral delivery

Yeah, he doesn't fall in the shit person category. Unlike our next Bachelorette who does.

Reactions: kxk
I don't think Matt is as bad as people seem to think he is. We aren't getting a lot from him because the edit is focusing mainly on the drama between Abbie and the women.

I don't think Matt is as bad as people seem to think he is. We aren't getting a lot from him because the edit is focusing mainly on the drama between Abbie and the women.

Wasn’t any different with the HB. He revealed virtually nothing and the girls are pressured into revealing everything.

Back