Skip to main content

The Bachelor Australia 2019

Well that was a snoozefest.

Chelsie is the nicest, but he kind of deserves Abbie.

Lucky I didn't watch it all then... He is the most boring Bachelor I have ever seen. Lacks social skills.

I wonder if Abbie is throwing everyone off on social media and has really won the show?

Is Matt devoid of personality? God he is SO BORING!
He is an utter snoozefest. There has not been a more boring Bach.

Helena literally ran to the limo, couldn't wait to escape. She genuinely looked relieved to be outta there. I'm pretty sure she only turned up to the last two rose ceremonies because she was contracted to.

He is an utter snoozefest. There has not been a more boring Bach.

Helena literally ran to the limo, couldn't wait to escape. She genuinely looked relieved to be outta there. I'm pretty sure she only turned up to the last two rose ceremonies because she was contracted to.

Probably told her if she didn’t come back they would give her the worst possible edit.

Boring, sure. But aren’t they all? I’d never watch the Bachelor for the bachelor.

OMG....how many people have to tell you Abbey is .........someone for a good time not a long time

I'm still watching last night's episode, might skip it for tonights just to get it done !

Reactions: kxk
How about gross Boost Janine......basically using Luke for a promo
Did you hear?

She made Wednesday Luke day, anyone with the name Luke got a free juice,with a clip of Luke entering a Boost place.

Her quote...."Don't say I never gave you anything Luke"
I saw the Headline & thought she might be actually giing him something, yuck J

Abbey.....nope not convincing, LOL, loving this,
most people let her get away with big generalisations, girlfriend is pinning her to specifics

I don't like Matt's friend Kate, she's the epitome of long time female friend who always wanted to be the girlfriend. Seen it before !

I like the friend, that is a bit rough @February
Personally, I have seen a lot of abbey's who use sex like a weapon and a spiders web,
and most guys don't get it until it is too late & they are left in ruins

Back