Skip to main content

The Bachelor Australia 2019

How about gross Boost Janine......basically using Luke for a promo
Did you hear?

She made Wednesday Luke day, anyone with the name Luke got a free juice,with a clip of Luke entering a Boost place.

Her quote...."Don't say I never gave you anything Luke"
I saw the Headline & thought she might be actually giing him something, yuck J

Abbey.....nope not convincing, LOL, loving this,
most people let her get away with big generalisations, girlfriend is pinning her to specifics
I have never gad a Boost Juice. I walk past and think idiots drinking sugar thinking they are doing something healthy.

Reactions: kxk
i've never had boost juice because they call out your name when they have your order ready. and that's just makes me feel awkward.

Reactions: kxk
LOL
Tess & Oddjob do what I do, make up funny names, mine is too hard......but mostly I go where they actually know me and I love them for my out coffees. I like home made, nobody makes it as just right

Use a fake name.
I was going to say that. A bread shop down our way does that, and it's dead weird. You order your loaf, they ask your name when they don't need to, so the last time my partner amazed me when out of the blue told them some real odd name. It was really funny when they called it out. I said we're going to have some fun with this in future 🤭

Abbey just seems so actressy, the - I love you - doesn't sound real at all, more like something she forces out in a whimper

Back