Skip to main content

The Bachelor Australia 2019

Couple of them looked interesting.......Helena/Elena what is her name? She had the hottest one

that poor girl just got shoved out

Just watched it. OH GOD! How did I miss him? Helena definitely the hottest one.

I was too focused on the fake crying woman. Ha ha.

Reactions: kxk
Just watched it. OH GOD! How did I miss him? Helena definitely the hottest one.

I was too focused on the fake crying woman. Ha ha.

Let me clarify. I meant Helena definitely had the hottest skydiver. :D Way better looking than Matt.

Very boring episode tonight, the Rachel drama aside.
Why is it ok for Mary to snitch & bitch, but Abbey was public enemy #1?

Serious question though... Which one was Nikki? The blonde or the one who will probably make a Bachelor in Paradise cameo next season?

Quite a long face, cheerleader, had nothing much to say to Matt in one-on-one conversations. Probably a nice girl though.

On the subject of looks... this may be a bit taboo, but does anyone else think that Matt's best friend is only his 'best friend', and not a potential Bachelorette, because she's fat? I'm not slagging her off, just the opposite. She seems his type, and it's a shame to think he wouldn't even consider her as an option because she's not tv skinny.

Quite a long face, cheerleader, had nothing much to say to Matt in one-on-one conversations. Probably a nice girl though.

On the subject of looks... this may be a bit taboo, but does anyone else think that Matt's best friend is only his 'best friend', and not a potential Bachelorette, because she's fat? I'm not slagging her off, just the opposite. She seems his type, and it's a shame to think he wouldn't even consider her as an option because she's not tv skinny.

I think she is getting married very soon , so she is already hooked up.

I think tv producers don't believe the public would want to watch an overweight person find love in this way. Not saying I agree or they are right just that slim plastic girls and men with muscles seem to be all that is on offer. Visually it gets a bit samey!

It’s easy to connect the dots in that way, but we don’t really know anything, even how good a pair of friends they are in reality.

...Rachael’s botox lips... how ridiculous!... talk about overkill... I’m just glad that she didn’t do the tandem parachute jump the other night... her lips would have beaten her to death... just imagine if her and Mick Jagger had a pash... neither would have survived... has anyone actually told her that she has gone too far?...the silly girl... cheers.

There is no way most of the extras could be so delusional to think they are anything but extras,
lucky to get to speak,
and all the never going to get a dates girls vying for enough attention to get the next gig with 10

@Affable.......for you, even tells you where he works:)
The Bachelor EXCLUSIVE: Meet the 'hot Skydiving guy' fans say should replace Matt Agnew after his brief cameo - as he says 'I hope my boss will consider a pay rise after this!'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...kydiving-guy-fans-say-replace-Matt-Agnew.html

Back