Skip to main content

The Bachelor Australia 2015

@BBAUfan2014
Em whispered that she was going to go, hoping for attention. Sam gives Nina the rose, saying it was always intended for her. Emily is still sure she would have got the rose and bitches about nina again
Ding dong the bitch is gone!

Im going to stay up late, I can feel it. The recording is calling my name and I wo to be able to resist.

I was impressed with how confident and well spoken she was. That surprised me. I thought she was attractive but I wasn't really expecting her to talk with him so naturally. I could see why Sam would be impressed. We obviously have to see more of what she's like, but I also hope Sam doesn't forget about Heather in the meantime.

Or sweet Sarah :angelic:.

no no no ... do I have to explain this to you again? Wednesday and Thursday evenings chocolate and pancakes are calorie free. As are red wine ... potato chips ... Flake bars ... red wine ... you get my drift ... oh wait - but you broke the code ... only calorie free within 5m of the tv and arms length of the remote ;)
Hi jessy girl. Didn't realise you had another account on here

I was impressed with how confident and well spoken she was. That surprised me. I thought she was attractive but I wasn't really expecting her to talk with him so naturally. I could see why Sam would be impressed. We obviously have to see more of what she's like, but I also hope Sam doesn't forget about Heather in the meantime.
as she's a PR person its part of her job to be able to schmooze with all sorts of people, from all roles of life ... plus she'd know if she watched the show that this first impression is important ... you'd be nuts to go in there blind and unrehearsed ...

She looked so hurt when they joked about Sam hating golf, I can't remember who that was but it was mean!

I love Snez but I agree, there was something different about her that I found weird.
Maybe it was her heavy makeup? haha

Tbh, I'm not seeing what everyone else see's in Lana.

Suprisingly though, Heather didn't annoy me this episode. Hopefully I'll start to like her haha

11809574_163996000600767_253691790_n.jpg

I love Snez but I agree, there was something different about her that I found weird.
Maybe it was her heavy makeup? haha

Tbh, I'm not seeing what everyone else see's in Lana.

Suprisingly though, Heather didn't annoy me this episode. Hopefully I'll start to like her haha
Agreed bar Lana.

She just seems down to earth and genuine!
Plus those eyes.

If she doesn't win I want her as bachelorette!

• emilysbeautyspot@krystalknightxo I feel like I have basically narrated the entire show thus far. I had decided to walk out that morning. I told Ebru when we were in hair and makeup that I had had enough of the lies, the fake bullshit. I was at breaking point. I just wanted to go home. So I decided to get myself blind drunk, (you can see me slurring my words in the car), and numb myself from it.

she wasn't slurring her words - she was snuffly like she'd been crying and I thought there was a big box of tissues beside her (could be wrong)

BS about saying she'd decided to walk out in the morning - if you think that DO IT ... but no she wanted to be the centre of attention imo

How come?

Their conversation doesn't really flow, I can see her trying to think of things to say. He seems to view her as a good match because she lives close and he does like her but I don't really know how into him she is. It was almost like she had to take lots of sips of wine to psych up the will to kiss him lol.

one other thing ... Emily claimed she had the bracelet valued as soon as she left the house

tonight we saw one of the girls showing Lana Emily's bracelet (Lana's eyes lit up - maybe THAT'S one reason I wasn't keen) .. and then Sarah said it's not just ANY bracelet - its a $10000 bracelet ...

so did Emily have it valued because she thought they'd be lying to her? or did she think we wouldnt see that snippet so wanted to make sure everyone knew it was $10000

Back