Skip to main content

The Bachelor Australia 2015

wow what an episode - but wtf happened to the big argument? we saw nothing of that - and since it involved Bec we wont be seeing it

THAT is to protect one person and one person only - and that is Snez

LOVE Heather even more after tonight
1. for rocking the onesie with the bum flap and not being at all worried about it (and Sam loved that about her too!)
2. for not being bitchy nor unwelcoming to the newbies
3. for telling the other girls not to run after Emily as it would only make it worse (she could have left them to do it - and Sam probably would have thought less of them

I'm not that into Lana ... not sure why - she's pretty enough but there's something about her that for me doesn't gel. Not sure why.

& definitely NOT into Rachel - my husband's winning comment tonight "she looks like Michael Jackson" - this after we'd already picked at her eyebrows, her heavy makeup, her fakeness, the food blog, how the whole "i don't cook - I ring and order" - how did she think that would gel with Sam at all? Don't they get to know about Sam before they enter - there has to be SOME advantages going in late?!

I think Sam was fantastic on tonight's show ... 1. the way he spoke with Bec, the way he respected her enough to TRY and then respected her enough to talk through his reasons and to give her the opportunity to leave without a rose ceremony
2. the way he told Emily that if she focuses on all that negative bitchy stuff how can she expect that he'll be able to see the goofy side of her etc? that she does that a lot and its stopping him getting to see this other side of her that she claims to have
3. that he never once considered going after her - I was worried that he would
4. that he looked Nina in the eyes and said This rose was always yours
5. that he still gets a glint in his eye when he talks to Heather

Ebru went even further down my list by trying to say that Emily changed the course of the night - that there would have been another outcome. Maybe she wasn't there to hear Sam say this rose was always yours - but STILL ... Emily was gone at that point - there was no need to try to make Nina feel uncomfortable. It was nice that as Emily's possibly only friend left in the house she went to Sam and asked did he mind if she went after Emily ... as a friend would

Snez surprised me tonight ... during the rose ceremony and afterwards there were times when her closeups were not that great ... she was overly made up and maybe the stress was telling ... I don't know ... but I also got quite negative vibes running off her

Sarah ... Sarah Sarah Sarah ... you're going on a boat so you wear 5" stilletto heels? And can your skirts get ANY shorter?? She was lovely on the date ... but I didn't really feel quite the spark between them as I have with Sam & Heather or Sam & Snez ... and Sam! Sam Sam Sam!!! proximity and ease of melding your worlds together is NOT the deciding factor to choosing a partner!!! That should not even be coming into the decision making process ... not even a consideration ... Snez lives in WA ffs - I'm pretty sure she's already given off enough vibes that she's not going to uproot herself and her daughter from WA so if proximity is a consideration let her know and send her home like you did with Bec ... but it hasn't been a consideration (cos with Snez he thinks with his other brain ;) I'd be disappointed to see Sarah leave before Lana or Snez at this point though.

anyway .... that was my take on the show ...
Omg yes to every bit of this post!! I feel like I'm missing something that everybody else sees with Lana (is this how people feel who don't like Heather??). She's been talked up so much and she was just a sweet, pretty girl. Nothing special or new, though Sam seemed smitten. Am I missing something??

@crimmy well get ready to be disappointed because he seems over the moon with Lana, final two at least imo!
on first impressions ... lets see how he feels after a date or two ... I think the shine will rub off a little ... I don't see any true depth to her just yet ...

I don't feel sorry for Nina at all, I'm guessing she was secretly stoked tbh lol.
well yes but when she was standing there ... Emily raced out she probably would have been thinking 'Don't go Sam Don't go Sam Please don't go Oh do I now get the rose by default or was I always going to get it Whats going on Is she coming back DONT GO DONT GO STAY GIVE ME THAT FKN ROSE ALREADY! lol

wow what an episode - but wtf happened to the big argument? we saw nothing of that - and since it involved Bec we wont be seeing it

1. for rocking the onesie with the bum flap and not being at all worried about it (and Sam loved that about her too!)
3. for telling the other girls not to run after Emily as it would only make it worse (she could have left them to do it - and Sam probably would have thought less of them

I'm not that into Lana ... not sure why - she's pretty enough but there's something about her that for me doesn't gel. Not sure why.

& definitely NOT into Rachel - my husband's winning comment tonight "she looks like Michael Jackson" - this after we'd already picked at her eyebrows, her heavy makeup, her fakeness, the food blog, how the whole "i don't cook - I ring and order" - how did she think that would gel with Sam at all? Don't they get to know about Sam before they enter - there has to be SOME advantages going in late?!

I think Sam was fantastic on tonight's show ... 1. the way he spoke with Bec, the way he respected her enough to TRY and then respected her enough to talk through his reasons and to give her the opportunity to leave without a rose ceremony
2. the way he told Emily that if she focuses on all that negative bitchy stuff how can she expect that he'll be able to see the goofy side of her etc? that she does that a lot and its stopping him getting to see this other side of her that she claims to have

Ebru went even further down my list by trying to say that Emily changed the course of the night - that there would have been another outcome. Maybe she wasn't there to hear Sam say this rose was always yours - but STILL ... Emily was gone at that point - there was no need to try to make Nina feel uncomfortable. It was nice that as Emily's possibly only friend left in the house she went to Sam and asked did he mind if she went after Emily ... as a friend would

Snez surprised me tonight ... during the rose ceremony and afterwards there were times when her closeups were not that great ... she was overly made up and maybe the stress was telling ... I don't know ... but I also got quite negative vibes running off her

Sarah ... Sarah Sarah Sarah ... you're going on a boat so you wear 5" stilletto heels? And can your skirts get ANY shorter?? She was lovely on the date ... but I didn't really feel quite the spark between them as I have with Sam & Heather or Sam & Snez ... and Sam! Sam Sam Sam!!! proximity and ease of melding your worlds together is NOT the deciding factor to choosing a partner!!! That should not even be coming into the decision making process ... not even a consideration ... Snez lives in WA ffs - I'm pretty sure she's already given off enough vibes that she's not going to uproot herself and her daughter from WA so if proximity is a consideration let her know and send her home like you did with Bec ... but it hasn't been a consideration (cos with Snez he thinks with his other brain ;) I'd be disappointed to see Sarah leave before Lana or Snez at this point though.

I was wondering about your take on the night!
I liked that at the cocktail party Sam made a point of saying hi to Heather and giving her a hug, and I agree, I loved how natural she was when he came over for breakfast.
Lol Michael Jackson, poor Rachel lol.
I thought Lana was really nice though based on what we've seen so we may disagree here. I'm still hoping for Heather at the end though, not Snez really after tonight for some reason.

Ditto all of this minus the Lana parts.

OMG - why do you have to watch it tomorrow? can't you watch in on Catch Up tonight? I didn't realise ... sorry!
Because the hubby thought it would be nice to take me and the kids to pancakes on the rocks.

I have recorded it, but the hubby is watching a movie now. So tomorrow for me

well yes but when she was standing there ... Emily raced out she probably would have been thinking 'Don't go Sam Don't go Sam Please don't go Oh do I now get the rose by default or was I always going to get it Whats going on Is she coming back DONT GO DONT GO STAY GIVE ME THAT FKN ROSE ALREADY! lol
Like Emily, I don't really think Nina truly cares about winning Sam over, she's there for Snez and they have a friendship.

I think in her own way she was trying to protect the ones she feels closest to from getting involved in case it reflected badly on them in Sam's eyes
I think also she was thinking of Sam & even Nina standing there like a shag on a rock .... how awkward would it have been ... well MORE awkward would it have been if everyone rushed out to console Emily ... when Sam obviously didn't want to go after her and knew it would give the wrong signals ... and Nina would be left there seeing people who she thought liked her rushing after Emily ...

It was good that Ebru went - she was the closest one left to Emily ... someone needed to go ... she was the best on to do it. In a situation like that one is plenty ... of course Emily probably was still delusional enough to think that Sam would race after her
Quick thinking from Heather there.....just watching Emily's back, literally ;)

don't get me wrong .. Lana is very pretty, seems nice enough ... maybe because of her whole 'in' with Dundovic and loving the social scene thing has made me feel like that doesn't gel with Sam ... just like Emily never really did ... she gives off this wide-eyed girl vibe which makes me feel she's too ... maybe young ... maybe shallow ... something ... I'm not wanting to prejudge her on the social stuff though ... won't be dead set against her based on that ... I'd just be disappointed that she snagged him over Sarah or Heather - I think the only two left standing that haven't been bitchy?

Because the hubby thought it would be nice to take me and the kids to pancakes on the rocks.

I have recorded it, but the hubby is watching a movie now. So tomorrow for me
Hi MrSweetgeek ... Nice idea but just for further reference Wednesday and Thursday are sacrosanct - OR if it MUST be those nights the children need to be home and tucked into bed by 7.30 (school the next day after all!) and Sweetgeek should have free rein with the remote ... just saying :)

Yeah... And making me fat!
no no no ... do I have to explain this to you again? Wednesday and Thursday evenings chocolate and pancakes are calorie free. As are red wine ... potato chips ... Flake bars ... red wine ... you get my drift ... oh wait - but you broke the code ... only calorie free within 5m of the tv and arms length of the remote ;)

don't get me wrong .. Lana is very pretty, seems nice enough ... maybe because of her whole 'in' with Dundovic and loving the social scene thing has made me feel like that doesn't gel with Sam ... just like Emily never really did ... she gives off this wide-eyed girl vibe which makes me feel she's too ... maybe young ... maybe shallow ... something ... I'm not wanting to prejudge her on the social stuff though ... won't be dead set against her based on that ... I'd just be disappointed that she snagged him over Sarah or Heather - I think the only two left standing that haven't been bitchy?

I was impressed with how confident and well spoken she was. That surprised me. I thought she was attractive but I wasn't really expecting her to talk with him so naturally. I could see why Sam would be impressed. We obviously have to see more of what she's like, but I also hope Sam doesn't forget about Heather in the meantime.

Back