Skip to main content

The Bachelor Australia 2015

The Bachelor Sam Wood says his love for the woman who gets his final rose remains strong
http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...e-remains-strong/story-e6frfmyi-1227500180190

SEASON three of The Bachelor is a huge ratings success for Channel 10. But the man at the centre of it all says he’s ready for the show to finally be over.

With Wednesday night’s dramatic episode seeing two women Emily Simm and Bec Chin leave while two newcomers Lana Jeavon-Fellows and Rachel Moore arrived, ‘you could carve the tension with a knife’ in The Bachelor house at that point, says Wood.

And with rumours that he’s expecting a baby with the woman who receives his final rose, Wood said it’s proving harder than ever to wait for the show to end its on air run.

“I can’t wait for it to be finished,” he confessed.

“It’s not so much so that I’m able to talk about it, but so that I can be together with the girl that I end up with.”

And while he kept mum on who that girl may be, Wood did reveal the relationship is still going strong months after the show stopped filming. And now the happy duo are counting down the days until they can watch what he said is an ‘amazing finale’ together.

However they won’t be joined by a pitter patter of little feet when they do so.

“There’s no baby on the way,” he said. “Not that I’ve heard of anyway!”

Taking the opportunity to clear up some other rumours, Wood said that Emily Simm’s claim she would have received a rose had she not stormed off set was false as is the story he and Bec Chin were romantic prior to The Bachelor.

“I absolutely was not going to give Emily a rose and I think she knew and that’s why she left,” he said.

“And the story that (Bec and I) kissed is nonsense and categorically not true.”

While saying he is taking all the rumours with “ grain of salt”, one that Wood does find hard to swallow are the stories that frontrunner Heather Maltman only came on the show to seek fame.

“I think that’s grossly unfair to Heather ... she definitely wasn’t in it for the fame,” he said.

While adding that Maltman was sceptical going into The Bachelor, Wood shared that their meeting on the first night was “a mutual light bulb moment” for the pair.

“We were both like, ‘I can’t believe I’m getting along with someone so quickly and easily,” he said.

The Bachelor Sam Wood says his love for the woman who gets his final rose remains strong
http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...e-remains-strong/story-e6frfmyi-1227500180190

SEASON three of The Bachelor is a huge ratings success for Channel 10. But the man at the centre of it all says he’s ready for the show to finally be over.

With Wednesday night’s dramatic episode seeing two women Emily Simm and Bec Chin leave while two newcomers Lana Jeavon-Fellows and Rachel Moore arrived, ‘you could carve the tension with a knife’ in The Bachelor house at that point, says Wood.

And with rumours that he’s expecting a baby with the woman who receives his final rose, Wood said it’s proving harder than ever to wait for the show to end its on air run.

“I can’t wait for it to be finished,” he confessed.

“It’s not so much so that I’m able to talk about it, but so that I can be together with the girl that I end up with.”

And while he kept mum on who that girl may be, Wood did reveal the relationship is still going strong months after the show stopped filming. And now the happy duo are counting down the days until they can watch what he said is an ‘amazing finale’ together.

However they won’t be joined by a pitter patter of little feet when they do so.

“There’s no baby on the way,” he said. “Not that I’ve heard of anyway!”

Taking the opportunity to clear up some other rumours, Wood said that Emily Simm’s claim she would have received a rose had she not stormed off set was false as is the story he and Bec Chin were romantic prior to The Bachelor.

“I absolutely was not going to give Emily a rose and I think she knew and that’s why she left,” he said.

“And the story that (Bec and I) kissed is nonsense and categorically not true.”

While saying he is taking all the rumours with “ grain of salt”, one that Wood does find hard to swallow are the stories that frontrunner Heather Maltman only came on the show to seek fame.

“I think that’s grossly unfair to Heather ... she definitely wasn’t in it for the fame,” he said.

While adding that Maltman was sceptical going into The Bachelor, Wood shared that their meeting on the first night was “a mutual light bulb moment” for the pair.

“We were both like, ‘I can’t believe I’m getting along with someone so quickly and easily,” he said.

Thanks for posting this Reap. After last year it makes me really happy to hear regardless of who wins.

Edit - I just love that Rachel (the original) is hash tagging her pictures with #theoriginalrachel . She's great.

snap! lol

when your brother is banned from the show's instagram page ...

• smashchin@emilysbeautyspot that strut out of the house was MAJOR Bach blocked me from their Insta page - guess couldn't deal with / didn't want to have to explain the trust. See you soon x

probably more that they didn't want to put up with his shit ... it's one thing for the girls to complain - but when family chimes in ...

brings back the Layla S days from BBAU and her family

Does Heather make comments on twitter or facebook?
she has made a few - generally saying someone looks great or making a funny remark which gets them all posting lol and chiming in
she seems to either have locked down or closed her twitter account and her instagram has a sign up Gone Fishing for about a week now

I think she knew this drama was about to happen and wanted absolutely no part of it or even the remote possibility of somehow getting caught up in any crossfire

my thoughts too ... and posting stuff like this may seem clever to her but to me it drags her down into the mire
so much better to stay right out of it and take the high road
we haven't seen the argument - we're not going to see the argument ... but production WOULD have seen it ... and if it did almost get physical on Snez's part you would think they would make sure Sam saw the whole thing so he knew exactly what did honestly happen ... who provoked who, what was said ... to judge if the reaction was justified or not ...

Emily seems like she is desperate for Bec to get a rose. Almost like she wants to win over girls not because she cares if they like sam. Maybe I'm reading it that way

she has made a few - generally saying someone looks great or making a funny remark which gets them all posting lol and chiming in
she seems to either have locked down or closed her twitter account and her instagram has a sign up Gone Fishing for about a week now

I think she knew this drama was about to happen and wanted absolutely no part of it or even the remote possibility of somehow getting caught up in any crossfire

Thanks. That tells me she's the winner. lol

Emily seems like she is desperate for Bec to get a rose. Almost like she wants to win over girls not because she cares if they like sam. Maybe I'm reading it that way
she definitely comes across tonight as only being in it to win over Nina ... and Heather ... mostly those two who she thinks she's so superior to

none of this stuff could be shown if she had not opened her mouth and said it - whether just as commentary or to the camera or whatever

claiming a bad edit is bs when you actually didn't just say it ... you repeatedly said it ... and then had the stupidity to repeat it directly to Bachie himself

didn't she get the message on the racing date when she made the bitchy comment about beating Nina that Bachie didn't appreciate that sort of thing?

Question:
How do you feel about this so called confrontation between Nina/Snez and Emily/Bec?

Do youse believe it?

I personally dont, and if there is some truth to it, I think its being exaggerated.

My thoughts about Bec.

I actually really like her. I think she has great insight to and really think she acted quite mature under the circumstances.

The part where she says she may have been different with him or she felt she disconnected with him due to comparing herself with what they had gone through compared to what Sam went with the others...

That was quite enlightening for me. It said so much about the kind of lady she is. I also was impressed with the way she could process it all and seemed to leave without being bitter. I don't know. I really respected her handling of it

Btw my suspicions of Sam was completely wrong. He seems to break the rose rule ceremonies and just be straight up. I like that so much.

Back