Skip to main content

The Bachelor Australia 2015

EXCLUSIVE: Onwards and upwards! The Bachelor's Tessa Moritz gets cosy with wealthy businessman Deon St. Mor… and her bachelorette pals approve (and that's important for an independent young lady - approval from other contestants she spent a few days maybe a week in a house with)
By Amy Croffey for Daily Mail Australia

Blondes are said to have more fun and it seems that former Bachelor star, Tessa Moritz, is leading the charge.

She might not have made Sam Wood's final seven but the bachelorette babe looks like the hunky 35-year-old personal trainer is the last thing on her mind.

A source told Daily Mail Australia that Tessa was spotted just last week in the company of handsome rich businessman, Deon St. Mor.

can I just say I hate that you can see the pocket through the material - it bugs me - I could never wear it simply because that would spoil the dress for me ...
2BA716A100000578-3210820-On_point_-m-268_1440541645683.jpg

On point! Tessa Moritz, pictured with her bachelorette babes Ebru, Emily and Sarah on Tuesday night in Melbourne, is rumoured to be getting close with ich businessman Deon St. Mor pity about the lost r in there ... now some of us think the guy might have fleas!!!

2BA9118F00000578-3210820-image-a-278_1440544797130.jpg

• Handsome devil! The 33-year-old account manager was at classy nightspot Bond in Melbourne in the company of the designer-clad mogul, Deon St. Mor, and her fellow Bachelor stars

The 33-year-old account manager was at classy nightspot Bond in Melbourne in the company of the designer-clad mogul and her fellow Bachelor stars.

'They have been seeing each other here and there but it's nothing serious,' the source said.
'It's still early day for the handsome pair,' they added.

It's believed that Sarah, 26, Jacinda, 33, and Ebru, 31, have already been introduced to the founder of MOR Cosmetics and they were charmed by his suaveness.

2BA716B400000578-3210820-image-a-267_1440541631748.jpg
2BA6B84B00000578-3210820-image-m-266_1440541624293.jpg

Blonde hair, don't care! Blondes are said to have more fun and it seems that former Bachelor star, Tessa, is leading the charge

'They think he's nice and a super smart guy, but a bit of a ladies man,' the source laughed.

Straight-talker Tessa, best-known for shedding her blue gown on the first night in favour of a red tartan shirt, jeans and Timberlands, left the show during the second episode when Sam didn't hand her one of his coveted red roses.

The TV star was also spotted cuddling up to socialite and Celebrity Apprentice contestant Gabi Grecko, at the Fashion Aid media call in Melbourne on Tuesday evening.
2BA6030400000578-3210820-image-a-269_1440541677136.jpg

Unlikely pals! The TV star was also spotted cuddling up to socialite and Celebrity Apprentice contestant Gabi Grecko, at the Fashion Aid media call in Melbourne on Tuesday evening Hi Gabi - can I have a pic? *snap* *upload* *DM downloads and captions CUDDLING UP

Tessa was on point on the night out in an elegant white dress with a plunging neckline that revealed a hint of cleavage for the fashion event.

A sultry smoky eye, slick of scarlet lipstick and bold brows made for a striking beauty look that Tessa finished off with a gold necklace.

She was also joined at the event by Emily, Ebru and Sarah.
2BA6059900000578-3210820-image-a-270_1440541682980.jpg

Sam Wood who? Tessa was on point on the night out in an elegant white dress with a plunging neckline that revealed a hint of cleavage for the fashion event

All the other girls look pretty and feminine. I'm not sure if it's the look on her face but she.. doesn't. To me.
And ps.. I'm guessing the being rich thing is what attracts her to that guy? Doesn't do much for me.

Rocking her 'Birthday Suit'! The Bachelor's Emily Simms sports nude lipstick as she joins fellow bachelorettes at Fashion Aid
By Karishma Sarkari for Daily Mail Australia

Emily Simms rocked a birthday suit at the Melbourne launch of Fashion Aid on Tuesday night.

The Bachelor babe sported the risque-titled nude lipstick shade to the event at Bond Melbourne, sharing her beauty tip to fans on Instagram with a picture of her partially pink pout.

Keeping in theme with her nails and make-up, the 31-year-old wore nude pointed toe heels with her sexy white mini-dress.

2BA716AC00000578-3210461-White_hot_The_Bachelor_babe_Emily_Simms_attended_the_Fashion_Aid-m-46_1440520287739.jpg

White hot! The Bachelor babe Emily Simms attended the Fashion Aid launch in Melbourne on Tuesday night in a little white dress as she enjoyed a night out with the other bachelorettes

The heels elongated the advertising executives slim pins as they emerged from the pointy edged crochet hem on the skirt.
Featuring crochet long sleeves and a cut-out back, the demure dress still had a lot of sex appeal.

The self confessed 'princess' of the show happily posed for pictures, including one with model and Miss Tourism Australia 2014 Sarah Czarnuch.

Adding a metallic rose gold clutch in her hand and her brunette locks over one shoulder in a cascade of curls the starlet, who is thought to walk out of the show this week, looks ready for a night out with the girls.

2BA73BB200000578-3210461-_Birthday_suit_The_beauty_blogger_revealed_to_fans_on_social_med-a-42_1440520190977.jpg

'Birthday suit': The beauty blogger revealed to fans on social media her risque-titled lipstick shade for the night

2BA73B4800000578-3210461-On_trend_As_the_31_year_old_posed_alongside_Miss_Tourism_Austral-a-41_1440520190953.jpg

On trend! As the 31-year-old posed alongside Miss Tourism Australia 2014 Sarah Czarnuch the pair both appeared to be on-trend as they sported cut-out design dresses Now how is it that they're not describing THIS as holey??

2BA716A100000578-3210461-Bachelor_babes_Tessa_Moritz_Ebru_Dallikavak_Emily_and_Sarah_Mack-a-40_1440520190368.jpg

Bachelor babes! Tessa Moritz, Ebru Dallikavak, Emily and Sarah Mackay looked well heeled for their night out

Joined by fellow bachelorettes Tessa Moritz, Ebru Dallikavak and Sarah Mackay, the girls posed on arrival at the fashion forward fundraiser launch event.

It's not known if they had pre-planned or colour co-ordinated their outfits for the evening, with Tessa and Sarah also arriving in little white dresses.

Showing some skin, Tessa happily pushed her toned thighs out of the slit in her wrap dress.

2BA716B400000578-3210461-Showing_some_skin_Tessa_wasn_t_afraid_to_show_off_her_toned_thig-m-47_1440520326118.jpg

Showing some skin: Tessa wasn't afraid to show off her toned thighs through the slit in her wrap dress

The 33-year-old Account Manager from Melbourne, who famously changed into a lumberjack ensemble at the first cocktail party, looked sleek and sexy.

The blonde beauty paired the long sleeved mini with black leather peep-toe ankle boots and a red clutch to match her red manicure and lipstick.

Sarah, 26, also rocked the summertime colour in a strapless mini, cinched in around the waist and worn with black strappy heels and a black clutch in hand.

2BA7169800000578-3210461-Bucking_the_trend_While_her_co_stars_all_donned_white_for_the_ev-m-48_1440520348901.jpg

Bucking the trend: While her co-stars all donned white for the event, Ebru opted for a black, pink and red striped cut-out dress by Australian designer Dion Lee

Meanwhile Ebru, bucked the trend and instead opted for a black,bright pink and red striped Dion Lee dress with a small cut-out around the mid section.

The 31-year-old carried a rather large black envelope clutch and sported black platform T-bar heels.

Posting a shot to Instagram with a drink in hand, the Portfolio Manager who is still in the competition, looked stylish and relaxed perched on the leather sofa.

2BA73CD900000578-3210461-Relaxed_and_stylish_The_31_year_old_shared_a_shot_on_social_medi-m-49_1440520369410.jpg

Relaxed and stylish: The 31-year-old shared a shot on social media perched on a sofa at the event

11950711_303981569726005_1865272677_n.jpg

so why didn't the papps snap up some photos of Sarah for the DM? she had to resort to asking new friend HarryT to take one?

won't the papps be kicking themselves for missed opportunities if this quiet achiever comes through in the end!?

Playing the part: The Bachelor's Joni B showcases her acting skills as she cries, pulls faces takes on famous movie roles in a fun social media video
By Daily Mail Australia Reporter
She dipped her toe into the world of TV on The Bachelor.

And now it looks like Joni B might be after a career in acting.

The 31-year-old motivational speaker shared a Dubsmash video of her convincingly taking on multiple personalities on Tuesday - showing off her impressive character acting skills. we really didn't need convincing ...

2BA93CD300000578-3210857-image-m-2_1440547455392.jpg

New career on the cards: The 31-year-old motivational speaker shared a Dubsmash video on Wednesday

2BA92ED100000578-3210857-image-m-4_1440547498719.jpg

Already a small screen regular: She dipped her toe into the world of TV on the reality dating show The Bachelor
didn't have time to dive in cos she was out of there already
'It was lovely having sex with you, have a wonderful day,' deadpans Joni to the camera as she takes on Bree from Desperate Housewives' persona, employing her eyebrows for emphasis. oh no! not the eyebrows! save us from EMPLOYED eyebrows - PUT THE FKN THESAURUS DOWN NOW!!!! <breathing IN ... exhaling ....>

Next she changes up her mood and plays Legally Blonde's Elle, adopting high-pitched 'dizzy' blonde tones. Elle was dizzy? I always thought she was DITZY!!! Find a dictionary doofus!!

ditzy
ˈdɪtsi/
adjective
North Americaninformal
adjective: ditzy; comparative adjective: ditzier; superlative adjective: ditziest; adjective: ditsy; comparative adjective: ditsier; superlative adjective: ditsiest

1. silly or scatterbrained.
    "don't tell me my ditzy secretary didn't send you an invitation!"

'Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don't shoot their husbands.'

But, saving the best for last Joni fake cries and holds the side of her face as she whines: 'You know I'm not happy, you know I'm trying to see if it will work out here and I know that its not.'

2BA937EF00000578-3210857-image-a-13_1440547588731.jpg
2BA937E600000578-3210857-image-m-12_1440547583038.jpg

Many faces of Joni: The brunette bachelor star is a fan of selfies, uploading regular snaps and videos
face 1: i can't smile because the beads might attack me face 2: oh her face? I should be looking at her face? soz!!

2BA93CD800000578-3210857-image-m-6_1440547522273.jpg

Multiple characters: At one point Joni plays Legally Blonde's Elle, adopting high-pitched 'dizzy' blonde tones
Look out - its those dizzy eyebrows again

2BA93CE000000578-3210857-image-m-17_1440547691286.jpg

Famous quote: She recites the well-known line 'Happy people just don't shoot their husbands' from the movie

'Pretty sure this nails the moods and personality changes us women can go through in a whole minute lol enjoy,' she comments on her video post, as others applaud her sense of humour.

Life post Bachelor has been idling along well for Joni with the stunning Victorian recently returning from a jaunt to Bali, Indonesia.

The TV personality was joined by a hunky male companion for a day out in tropical Bali - where the pair enjoyed a sunshine break.

Business owner Jodi looked close to the bearded pal as they sat side by side in local cafe that week.

The entreprenuer pursued a special nutritional cleanse and fitness regime ahead of filming The Bachelor - but it wasn't enough so save her from elimination.

2BA93CCF00000578-3210857-image-m-15_1440547640142.jpg

But, saving the best for last Joni fake cries and holds the side of her face as she whines: 'You know I'm not happy, you know I'm trying to see if it will work out here and I know that its not.

Joni, who fronts her own motivational program called Her Happiness Project, has since joined forces with Zoe O'Brien - who appeared on The Bachelor in 2014 - to launch a new wellness project.

The reality stars took to social media over the weekend from Bali to share pictures of them hanging out at a retreat.

'So blessed to live the life we do,' Joni wrote under a snap of the pair. 'Friendship and business combined! Sharing the wellness dream!'

She added: 'We have a surprise announcement for everyone. Watch this space.'

Two weeks ago, Joni found herself at the bottom of the pile with vet Laura when Sam didn't give her a rose.

But instead of dwelling upon any heartache, she also decided to use her experience on the reality show to empower other young women in search of love. and if she can make a buck or two out of her self-promotion well why the heck not!?!

The Melbourne native says she has penned a soon-to-be released book titled License To Date, and even hosted a workshop with the same name in May, believed to be after her filming on The Bachelor wrapped.

2B6A615700000578-3210857-image-a-19_1440543910903.jpg

Bachelor babes unite! Joni, who fronts her own motivational program called Her Happiness Project, has since joined forces with Zoe O'Brien - who appeared on The Bachelor in 2014 - to launch a new wellness project

the DM just keeps giving and giving ...

interesting snippet from this article: http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-ben-higgins-5-things-to-know

introducing new Bachelor Ben Higgins ...and 5 things to know about him

5. He needs a "good" girl.
Okay, so maybe Higgins does appreciate the calmer things in life. When talking to PEOPLE about the kind of partner he is looking for, Higgins said he's "always been attracted to Blake Lively ... [an] all-around good girl." And while fighting between Bachelor contestants may make for entertaining TV, Higgins knows combative personalities can lead to a contentious romance. "Somebody who doesn't get along with people in the house is not the best girl to get in a relationship with," he said.

Taking the cake: The Bachelor Sam Wood and contestant Heather Maltman show off their common love of food in matching face-stuffing snaps
By Amy Croffey for Daily Mail Australia

They say opposites attract - but the likeness between Sam Wood and one of his favourite bachelorettes, Heather Maltman, is uncanny.

Perhaps never hearing that it's polite to chew with your mouth closed, the 35-year-old personal trainer and the 29-year-old actress seem to love nothing more than stuffing their faces with food as they smile for the camera.

Daily Mail Australia first uncovered the snaps of Heather's 2013 wild birthday night out earlier this month and it seems that Australia's most eligible Bachelor wanted to follow suit with his own snaps.

2BA946A300000578-3210906-image-m-300_1440547554643.jpg
2BA947E300000578-3210906-image-a-301_1440547566377.jpg

The likeness is uncanny! Sam Wood and one of his favourite bachelorettes, Heather Maltman, seem to love nothing more than stuffing their faces with food as they smile for the camera

2B9C685400000578-3210906-image-m-307_1440547637740.jpg

Watching their manners! The pair scrub up nicely for their appearances on the Network Ten show

He took to social media just last week with his version of a mouth-stuffing picture, showing him posing alongside his younger brother, Alex, who adopted a similar pose.

'Do we have anything in our teeth?' Sam captioned the shot.

Lucky for Sam that's the only boorish shot of him but Heather didn't get away so lucky. FFS blind freddy can tell she was hamming it up for the camera and mucking around with her mates!!

2BA947EC00000578-3210906-image-a-302_1440547575446.jpg

You've got a little something on your face! Lucky for Sam that's the only boorish shot of him but Heather didn't get away so lucky

2BA946A300000578-3210906-image-m-305_1440547592348.jpg

'Do we have anything in our teeth?' Sam posed beside his brother, Alex, who adopted a similar pose

The fun-loving star was also snapped washing it all down with a margarita cocktail and later, happily posing with pink ice-cream birthday cake smeared across her face.

On the show, Snezana Markoski was tipped as the favourite to come away with Sam's final rose, but a deliberate or possible accidental slip-up from Heather this week has tipped the scales back in her favour.

In an interview with Zoe and Monty's 3pm Pick-Up KIIS FM radio show, she appeared to reveal that she won the show, saying, 'I'm so thankful for that [time] because it means that I made a really good friend, as well as a partner.'

She seemed to be referring to the time Sam and the female contestants spend together off camera, which allows them to develop meaningful relationships away from the lens.

However, Heather has shown off her acting prowess in show reels she shared online, leading others to suggest her appearance on the Network Ten show is all a performance.

More recently, Heather told KIIS 106.5's Kyle Sandilands and Jackie 'O' Henderson that she still speaks to Sam.

She said he gave her a heads up about him kissing other bachelorettes before she saw it on TV.

'Him [Sam] and I had actually very briefly, kind of talked about but, that's also because like I said we're really good friends,' she said.

The Bachelor continues on Wednesday and Thursday at 7.30pm on Network Ten.

2B9C684300000578-3210906-image-a-308_1440547727068.jpg

Oscar winning performance? Heather has shown off her acting prowess in show reels she shared online, leading some to suggest her appearance on the Network Ten show is all a performance

Does Joni have major Botox face?

And it's funny how this harry t medium wanker hangs around all the d grade reality stars .. He hangs off them

Then an article came out about him eating 'snez or an intruder win' considering he hangs around all the girls in the know .. I doubt it's his physic abilities predicting that[DOUBLEPOST=1440556128][/DOUBLEPOST]Lol not eating .. Saying

Does Joni have major Botox face?

And it's funny how this harry t medium wanker hangs around all the d grade reality stars .. He hangs off them

Then an article came out about him eating 'snez or an intruder win' considering he hangs around all the girls in the know .. I doubt it's his physic abilities predicting that[DOUBLEPOST=1440556128][/DOUBLEPOST]Lol not eating .. Saying
but DO the girls know the eventual winner or do the final three have to keep quiet to everyone

and there will always be hangers on for the people in reality shows ... and people who have been in other shows and are fading into distant memory resurface to hang on for grim death too

Back