Skip to main content

The Bachelor Australia 2015

Omg some more instagram clues!
So, I was reading another Bachelor forum and someone posted this pic:
image.jpg

The weird thing is, that Tititrina girl is one of Snezanas close friends! Her profile picture was even take at Eves birthday party!
I know this because she was on Snez' tagged page , but now her profile is on private.

Why would Snez' friend write that? Is it because Lana DID win?
Or is it to divert the attention away from Snezana winning?

Share your thoughts! :)

I doubt a lot of their friends would even know to be honest. Sam said not even his family know. I doubt that it fully true but either way I don't think they're allowed to go round telling everyone they know.

If Snez's friend really did know I doubt she'd be asking a random for clarification on IG.

I don't think we can go by what people say, if it was my mate I'd be so full of crap it wasn't funny LOL.

Like I said, Lana's dates were leaked early (now I know we think these tabloids are full of crap, but the fact is....the info comes from inside, either by production giving out a sample or someone spilling.If production deliberately leaked the footage, I find it real hard to believe she's the one).
Snez was looking likely but she trolled ista as well and also, she's now making news about clashing and staging the kiss etc.

I'm STILL thinking it's Heather, stuff got too obvious, they've let the dogs off the leash (drama etc) it's taken the attention away from Heather and the winner seems a little less obvious.

To some, anyway:sneaky:

I don't think we can go by what people say, if it was my mate I'd be so full of crap it wasn't funny LOL.

Like I said, Lana's dates were leaked early (now I know we think these tabloids are full of crap, but the fact is....the info comes from inside, either by production giving out a sample or someone spilling.If production deliberately leaked the footage, I find it real hard to believe she's the one).
Snez was looking likely but she trolled ista as well and also, she's now making news about clashing and staging the kiss etc.

I'm STILL thinking it's Heather, stuff got too obvious, they've let the dogs off the leash (drama etc) it's taken the attention away from Heather and the winner seems a little less obvious.

To some, anyway:sneaky:
much as I would LOVE it to be Heather I don't think we can discount Sarah ... I can just picture them sitting back and laughing at all of this "Snez, Heather & Intruder final 3 business" and rubbing their hands with glee knowing they have at least one SURPRISE up their sleeves

That Harry T guy... I swear I saw him on the one and only episode I've ever seen of "Come Dine with Me". Someone looooves the media obviously.

Um...does anyone else find Sam's IG activity really freaking strange?

Yesterday he's in Byron. This morning at like 7am he posts a picture of himself in front of what looks like Melbourne's version of Luna Park. Then an hour ago he posts about having breakfast in Newrybar which is in Byron.

And all of these pictures...even the ones from Byron...were posted from Melbourne based on the location tracker thing.

It seems like he's trying to mess with everyone's minds haha

Um...does anyone else find Sam's IG activity really freaking strange?

Yesterday he's in Byron. This morning at like 7am he posts a picture of himself in front of what looks like Melbourne's version of Luna Park. Then an hour ago he posts about having breakfast in Newrybar which is in Byron.

And all of these pictures...even the ones from Byron...were posted from Melbourne based on the location tracker thing.

It seems like he's trying to mess with everyone's minds haha
That's so strange!

I call shenanigans!! (and am hopeful that Heather dropping off her IG and going fishing is another hopeful sign that the shenanigans involves her)

another thing ... those photos of Heather in jackeT and tight pants ... they weren't taken by her usual papp .. MatrixAU
it was @MADMAX/SplashNews
who knows - they could be telling us thats Sydney and really its Melbourne ...

i know i know- I'm really really hopeful to the point of being quite pathetic lol

EXCLUSIVE: The Bachelor's Joni B reveals she gained 6kg in the mansion and during a post-show 'burger and Bintang beer binge' as she shows off her recent weight loss
By Laura Evans for Daily Mail Australia
The Bachelor's Joni B has revealed that she gained six kilograms while in the mansion and afterwards during a post show 'binge'.

The 31-year-old motivational speaker told Daily Mail Australia that her weight gain started on the show, when she was 'guilty of occasional emotional eating in the house.'

'The weight gain definitely started in the mansion mainly from lack of movement and routine,' she says of her experience on The Bachelor Australia, which ended a few weeks ago when she left the house along with Laura Musgrove.

2BA937EF00000578-3210962-image-a-13_1440559508268.jpg

EXCLUSIVE: The Bachelor's Joni B shows off her recent weight loss as she reveals she gained 6kg in the mansion and during a post show 'binge' should have taken another minute to take another shot really ...

2BAA943500000578-3210962-Before_and_after_The_31_year_old_motivational_speaker_showed_off-m-21_1440559973603.jpg

Before and after: The 31-year-old motivational speaker showed off the before (L) and after (R) effects of her nutritional cleanse seriously before and after shots are only believable if taken from exact same angle and distance and in same light conditions and clothing .. otherwise don't bother

A hectic filming schedule and demanding hair and makeup sessions, made it hard for the women to keep up their workout regimes.

But Joni says she continued to pile on the pounds post show when she headed on holiday to Bali with a group of girlfriends and let her indulgences get the better of her.

' went on a bit of a burger and Bintang binge lol which wasn't great for my body,' she recalls. yep great example to lead by right there

'I came home feeling flat, lethargic and yuck! I did the Nutritional Cleanse to get my energy back and to feel good about myself again.'
is she selling this stuff through her wellness business?

2BAAB6BE00000578-3210962-image-m-18_1440559730334.jpg

Svelte stunner: The Bachelor star says the hectic filming schedule and long hair and makeup sessions led her to pack on the pounds ohhh is THAT a baby bump? <just kidding>

2BAA7CEB00000578-3210962-image-a-16_1440559700267.jpg

Back on top: After completing her cleanse the super slender starlet says she feels back to her best

Deciding that she needed to shake the weight gain and her sluggishness, Joni embarked on a 30-day Isagenix cleanse, which rid her body of toxins and flooded her with nutritional goodness. wellness ... goodness ... happiness ... ahhhhhh by now you know crimmy is very very cynical ...

'I dropped the 6kg and felt amazing. It's now a complete lifestyle change for me. I use the products everyday and have never felt better,' she says.

'My body is the best it's been and my energy levels are amazing.'

Sharing a before and after picture to Instagram in June, the Victorian beauty reveals the noticeable effects of the cleanse.
So they really are scraping the bottom of the barrel to make up a story today ahead of the show ... this stuff has been available since June!!
2BAA7C0A00000578-3210962-image-a-17_1440559703995.jpg

Reenergised: The yoga devotee is heading back to Bali to coach others via HerHappiness Project, a 30-day mind, body fit challenge

2BAA7C0E00000578-3210962-image-a-19_1440559902477.jpg

Back in shape: Joni lives the mantra 'physiology is psychology' believing that when people look good, they feel good too

While clearly slim in both shots, the brunette star has a flatter stomach and heightened toning in the after image, revealing a trimmer and tauter shape.

The experience has lead Joni to embrace the principles of the cleanse which she will now share with her own coaching clients, via her 30 day mind, body fit challenge, HerHappiness Project.

Living the mantra that 'physiology is psychology' Joni believes that when people look good, they feel good too, a message she will deliver on her next Transformational Retreat in Bali.

Residing in Bali until December Joni is running the retreat alongside former Bachelor 2014 star Zoe O'Brien.

2B6A615B00000578-3210962-image-a-20_1440559962919.jpg

New beginnings: The business savvy beauty has launched a new wellness project with former Bachelor contestant Zoe O'Brien

Licking her wounds after Sam Wood chose another beauty? Bachelor intruder Lana Jeavons-Fellows flees to Europe to party with pals after show wrapped
By Amy Croffey for Daily Mail Australia

She's tipped to be in Sam Wood's final three of The Bachelor Australia.

But Lana Jeavons-Fellows' recent trip to Europe after the show wrapped have left some fans questioning if she was fleeing the land Down Under to help mend her broken heart.

The 27-year-old, who counts model Laura Dundovic amongst one of her best pals, recent girls' trip began just four weeks ago not long after the show wrapped in June.

2BAA6B5400000578-3210973-image-a-309_1440552884312.jpg

Did Sam Wood dump her? Bachelor intruder Lana Jeavons Fellows' recent trip to Europe after the show wrapped have left some questioning if she was fleeing the land Down Under to help mend a broken heart

2BAA73CE00000578-3210973-So_nice_she_wore_iut-m-335_1440553716021.jpg

So nice she wore it twice! Lana recycled the dress she wore at a friend's wedding for a date with Sam Wood on The Bachelor actually if you read the story before you write your caption Bachelor first THEN recycled for wedding AFTER

During the holiday, the brunette beauty attended one of her close friend's weddings on the glamorous Greek isle of Mykonos.

Hinting that hunky personal trainer Sam chose someone else – possibly the two other favourites Heather Maltman or Snezana Makoski – her friend captioned the shot of them all together: 'Always a bridesmaid never a bride.'

Lana, who will enter the show this week as a gatecrasher, stunned in the snaps as she let her hair down after the hectic filming schedule.

2BAA6B6000000578-3210973-image-m-316_1440552962782.jpg

Party time! Lana dons a bikini for a boat ride with her friends

2BAA6B4C00000578-3210973-image-m-319_1440553012749.jpg

'Always a bridesmaid never a bride': Her friend wrote on a picture, hinting that hunky personal trainer Sam chose someone else

2BAA6B5C00000578-3210973-image-m-317_1440552977852.jpg

Moving on? Lana, who will enter the show this week as a gatecrasher, stunned in the snaps as she let her hair down after the hectic filming schedule

Lana's friends documented the trip for all to see on social media, but Lana has failed to share any on her own account, hinting that producers were stricter with her than others about what she posted online.

The communications assistant has also been finally added to line-up by Network Ten alongside fellow intruder, Rachel Moore, after Daily Mail Australia revealed their identities.

'Warm and articulate, Lana is always learning and loves being challenged,' her biography starts out.

2BAA6B5000000578-3210973-image-m-313_1440552928182.jpg

Banned by producers? Lana's friends documented the trip for all to see on social media, but Lana has failed to share any on her own account

'While taking a break from her career in PR last year, this compassionate bachelorette took on humanitarian aid work in a Cambodian paediatric hospital. supposedly she was there for a week and handed out arts & crafts materials to the kids ... after all she's not a medic she's a PR person

With her positive outlook on life energetic Lana is ready to find her tall, dark and handsome match.

'Spontaneous and energetic there are no rules with love for this expressive Bachelorette,' it continues.

2BAA6B5800000578-3210973-image-m-311_1440552905044.jpg

Good genes! The 27-year-old counts model Laura Dundovic amongst one of her best pals. Pictured here with another glam pal, Jacqueline

BUT what better way to avoid all the media hoohaaa and stay off the grid than head overseas? however doesn't make for much time 'bonding' with Bachie does it?

So, on Sarah's instagram page, about 2 weeks ago there's a video in there where she's miming to some song
Look at her hand - looks like a ring turned around backwards lol.
I don't know how to put it on here.

Back