Skip to main content

The Bachelor Australia 2015

Lol @Frankyfurt bitches be crazy! Thanks for the goss.

Damn this mystery gets more and more confusing. My gut says that Snez is throwing us off with saying no she's had no contact and that poor Heather is a bit of a scapegoat herself. But yeah... no effing idea.

What was it like in previous years, does anyone recall? Were there as many clues and bait and switches in the media? Was it clear who Tim/Blake we're going to choose?

For me in the previous two seasons we didn't even really need to follow much SM, media clues because the edit made it really clear who was going to win.

It's all muddled this year though. Just on nothing but the current show as it's airing at the moment my gut says Snez, but she's not being edited as the winner at all. They're over emphasising the physical connection thing and in every series I've watched in the franchise whoever gets that edit never wins.

Likewise with Heather but on the opposite end of the spectrum...they've really over emphasised the friendship thing. I can't imagine their relationship is purely and only friendship because if that's what Sam felt he would have sent her home already the same way he did Jacinda. The friendship is what they want us to see though with the edit.

Sarah is a tricky one. She's been a bit invisible since early on. On one hand that may mean they're doing that deliberately to let her sneak under the radar but on the other it's not consistent with how they edited Sam Frost and Anna who basically narrated the show.

That's the only reason why I do think it's a possibility an intruder might win. The story seems disjointed at the moment. If an intruder does win though I have to wonder what the chances are of it lasting in the real world. The chances of any relationship lasting from the Bachelor are slim (I'm so impressed with Tim and Anna) but the new girls have only had half the time. Seems like if it's one of them it would be a selection based on initial infatuation rather than actually knowing them. We're already more than half way through.

Damn this mystery gets more and more confusing. My gut says that Snez is throwing us off with saying no she's had no contact and that poor Heather is a bit of a scapegoat herself. But yeah... no effing idea.

What was it like in previous years, does anyone recall? Were there as many clues and bait and switches in the media? Was it clear who Tim/Blake we're going to choose?

I don't remember there being this much stuff on social media this early.
I know definitely straight after there were no interviews or media with Blake and Sam which was a big clue something wasn't right with it all. This year Sam was doing interviews before it began so I'm guessing things turned out better.

I do think they may be using the (gullible) media in their own way. Media thinking they are clever and posting spoilers where perhaps it's all a controlled smoke screen. Apart from from the chicks going off on social media that is.

It wasn't as obvious on the show or in the media.
Ther were front runners but this year it's basically gone from Heather to Lana.
Also the girls voiced their displeasure after most of the show had aired.

I think Emily opened the floodgates but before that Heather was still all over the media.

I know definitely straight after there were no interviews or media with Blake and Sam which was a big clue something wasn't right with it all. This year Sam was doing interviews before it began so I'm guessing things turned out better.

I do think they may be using the (gullible) media in their own way. Media thinking they are clever and posting spoilers where perhaps it's all a controlled smoke screen. Apart from from the chicks going off on social media that is.

The timing of when some of this stuff pops up is really suspicious. Heather did that interview where she apparently revealed the winner (lol) a long time ago...yet the Project air it last night... right after all the "Heather hates Sam and the show" bullshit came from The Fix. I can't work out if it's a well orchestrated smoke screen or if they've gone into damage control the night the rumours about Heather slamming Sam popped up.

It was clear Tim really liked and got on naturally with Anna, but not entirely clear who he was going to choose.

Last year, Blake was as clear in his affections as a labrador, but I was surprised when he picked guffawing Sam - as was he, as it turned out.

Can't remember the media! There were the usual bits and bobs every week in the women's mags at the supermarket, but they seem to have gone into overdrive this year with the gossip and innuendo and hysterical frothing about someone having eaten lunch that day and having a baby bump. (For the record, I studied that bump and although the hair colour tips showing looked like Snez's, those sure as hell weren't Snez's boobs. They looked like Heather boobs. Heather for the win!)

For me in the previous two seasons we didn't even really need to follow much SM, media clues because the edit made it really clear who was going to win.

It's all muddled this year though. Just on nothing but the current show as it's airing at the moment my gut says Snez, but she's not being edited as the winner at all. They're over emphasising the physical connection thing and in every series I've watched in the franchise whoever gets that edit never wins.

Likewise with Heather but on the opposite end of the spectrum...they've really over emphasised the friendship thing. I can't imagine their relationship is purely and only friendship because if that's what Sam felt he would have sent her home already the same way he did Jacinda. The friendship is what they want us to see though with the edit.

Sarah is a tricky one. She's been a bit invisible since early on. On one hand that may mean they're doing that deliberately to let her sneak under the radar but on the other it's not consistent with how they edited Sam Frost and Anna who basically narrated the show.

That's the only reason why I do think it's a possibility an intruder might win. The story seems disjointed at the moment. If an intruder does win though I have to wonder what the chances are of it lasting in the real world. The chances of any relationship lasting from the Bachelor are slim (I'm so impressed with Tim and Anna) but the new girls have only had half the time. Seems like if it's one of them it would be a selection based on initial infatuation rather than actually knowing them. We're already more than half way through.

It wasn't as obvious on the show or in the media.
Ther were front runners but this year it's basically gone from Heather to Lana.
Also the girls voiced their displeasure after most of the show had aired.

I think Emily opened the floodgates but before that Heather was still all over the media.

Hmm interesting! Thanks ladies. Maybe things will seem clearer when the intruders come in.

Since it's all filmed and the producers know the outcome they can edit accordingly, so that in itself makes it interesting that there's not a super clear winner just yet.

Hmm interesting! Thanks ladies. Maybe things will seem clearer when the intruders come in.

Since it's all filmed and the producers know the outcome they can edit accordingly, so that in itself makes it interesting that there's not a super clear winner just yet.
maybe that's why it takes so long to go to air and they can't start airing it until the end is done ... they can go back to day one and edit it as they like - the girls have said the cameras are there 24/7 ... so they'd have plenty of footage to screw with
they can take a look at the winner's intro and what they wanted from the Bachie ... they can take what the Bachie said he wanted ... if necessary they can get them to do monologues to camera to tie things together ... they can throw up smokescreens AND schedule the girls for radio interviews and "guide" them about what they can/can't/should/shouldn't say

Still reserving judgement re Lana - people saying she lasts to close to the end or to the end ... she started in the middle ... so that's not a HUGE indication really?

I think Snez would be the frontrunner based on number of dates ... but we have yet to see Sam invite Heather for a single date and what happens with that ... no previews, no photos ... no nothing ... yet they've shown shots of Snez and Sam on another date (the one with floral dress that people have said is her ) .... so that would be Snez 3 Sarah 2 (2nd one coming up this week) Heather 1 white rose date

So are they trying to make us believe Snez is the one and deliberately not showing Sam and Heather so it keeps us guessing throughout?

11821300_1644026692519925_1176628354_n.jpg

https://instagram.com/p/60hzn8nZhQ/
Byron one day Melbourne the next ... smokescreen?

maybe that's why it takes so long to go to air and they can't start airing it until the end is done ... they can go back to day one and edit it as they like - the girls have said the cameras are there 24/7 ... so they'd have plenty of footage to screw with
they can take a look at the winner's intro and what they wanted from the Bachie ... they can take what the Bachie said he wanted ... if necessary they can get them to do monologues to camera to tie things together ... they can throw up smokescreens AND schedule the girls for radio interviews and "guide" them about what they can/can't/should/shouldn't say

Still reserving judgement re Lana - people saying she lasts to close to the end or to the end ... she started in the middle ... so that's not a HUGE indication really?

I think Snez would be the frontrunner based on number of dates ... but we have yet to see Sam invite Heather for a single date and what happens with that ... no previews, no photos ... no nothing ... yet they've shown shots of Snez and Sam on another date (the one with floral dress that people have said is her ) .... so that would be Snez 3 Sarah 2 (2nd one coming up this week) Heather 1 white rose date

So are they trying to make us believe Snez is the one and deliberately not showing Sam and Heather so it keeps us guessing throughout?

Yeah it actually makes sense to film it all in advance in that regard, the trade off I guess is all the hiding from the media. I suppose it gives the couple time to bond etc as well. I'm thinking of BB last year, I mean that series was a well documented mess and editing was one of the many problems, but for the first half of the show the eventual winner barely even featured, at least The Bachelor can be immune from this problem.

Maybe as a twist Sam chooses no one. It's possible right?

Just slightly off the center but I am watching Studio 10 and Jessica Rowe is basically spilling tea about channel 9.
So I'm guessing the tabs will step it up. I'm now actually wondering if it's a network thing as well.
And spoiling was sabotaging etc.

EXCLUSIVE: Onwards and upwards! The Bachelor's Tessa Moritz gets cosy with wealthy businessman Deon St. Mor… and her bachelorette pals approve (and that's important for an independent young lady - approval from other contestants she spent a few days maybe a week in a house with)
By Amy Croffey for Daily Mail Australia

Blondes are said to have more fun and it seems that former Bachelor star, Tessa Moritz, is leading the charge.

She might not have made Sam Wood's final seven but the bachelorette babe looks like the hunky 35-year-old personal trainer is the last thing on her mind.

A source told Daily Mail Australia that Tessa was spotted just last week in the company of handsome rich businessman, Deon St. Mor.

can I just say I hate that you can see the pocket through the material - it bugs me - I could never wear it simply because that would spoil the dress for me ...
2BA716A100000578-3210820-On_point_-m-268_1440541645683.jpg

On point! Tessa Moritz, pictured with her bachelorette babes Ebru, Emily and Sarah on Tuesday night in Melbourne, is rumoured to be getting close with ich businessman Deon St. Mor pity about the lost r in there ... now some of us think the guy might have fleas!!!

2BA9118F00000578-3210820-image-a-278_1440544797130.jpg

• Handsome devil! The 33-year-old account manager was at classy nightspot Bond in Melbourne in the company of the designer-clad mogul, Deon St. Mor, and her fellow Bachelor stars

The 33-year-old account manager was at classy nightspot Bond in Melbourne in the company of the designer-clad mogul and her fellow Bachelor stars.

'They have been seeing each other here and there but it's nothing serious,' the source said.
'It's still early day for the handsome pair,' they added.

It's believed that Sarah, 26, Jacinda, 33, and Ebru, 31, have already been introduced to the founder of MOR Cosmetics and they were charmed by his suaveness.

2BA716B400000578-3210820-image-a-267_1440541631748.jpg
2BA6B84B00000578-3210820-image-m-266_1440541624293.jpg

Blonde hair, don't care! Blondes are said to have more fun and it seems that former Bachelor star, Tessa, is leading the charge

'They think he's nice and a super smart guy, but a bit of a ladies man,' the source laughed.

Straight-talker Tessa, best-known for shedding her blue gown on the first night in favour of a red tartan shirt, jeans and Timberlands, left the show during the second episode when Sam didn't hand her one of his coveted red roses.

The TV star was also spotted cuddling up to socialite and Celebrity Apprentice contestant Gabi Grecko, at the Fashion Aid media call in Melbourne on Tuesday evening.
2BA6030400000578-3210820-image-a-269_1440541677136.jpg

Unlikely pals! The TV star was also spotted cuddling up to socialite and Celebrity Apprentice contestant Gabi Grecko, at the Fashion Aid media call in Melbourne on Tuesday evening Hi Gabi - can I have a pic? *snap* *upload* *DM downloads and captions CUDDLING UP

Tessa was on point on the night out in an elegant white dress with a plunging neckline that revealed a hint of cleavage for the fashion event.

A sultry smoky eye, slick of scarlet lipstick and bold brows made for a striking beauty look that Tessa finished off with a gold necklace.

She was also joined at the event by Emily, Ebru and Sarah.
2BA6059900000578-3210820-image-a-270_1440541682980.jpg

Sam Wood who? Tessa was on point on the night out in an elegant white dress with a plunging neckline that revealed a hint of cleavage for the fashion event

Yeah it actually makes sense to film it all in advance in that regard, the trade off I guess is all the hiding from the media. I suppose it gives the couple time to bond etc as well. I'm thinking of BB last year, I mean that series was a well documented mess and editing was one of the many problems, but for the first half of the show the eventual winner barely even featured, at least The Bachelor can be immune from this problem.

Maybe as a twist Sam chooses no one. It's possible right?
yes it is - but I think he chose someone ... the thing is Blake ruined it last year with the proposal ... that was the stupidest move anyone could make - who proposes after that short of a time in such unreal atmosphere? he was an idiot to allow himself to be manipulated into that ...
but I think Sam will choose someone but really - he's just chosing a 'possible/maybe' isn't he - there are no guarantees ... Anna and Tim have worked because they both enjoy all the publicity and benefits they are reaping ... holidays, clothes, parties etc ... good for them ... but he still hasn't put a ring on it so there is still no real guarantee they'll end up doing the whole happily ever after thing

11280546_691511547651750_310244294_n.jpg

Back