Skip to main content

The Bachelor Australia 2015

I'm not convinced about the other forum, as sorceress says I think there is too much reading into things and extrapolating things in cases that, from my perspective, could still go either way.

Case in point, I don't know how they can be so convinced about the timeline of those screen captures. It's not like they know every scene and every room that will feature on a particular episode of the show.

Sadly I think the person that came up with the final 3 was trying desperately to disprove her own theory. It's easy enough to go through the screencaps yourself and try and prove her wrong. I tried. Can't fault her though. Then when you start looking at what the media is putting out the picture becomes gloomier still.

Well you would hope that they haven't released enough stuff for people to be able to work out the ending. I don't really understand this. I have never tried to analyse this program before so I don't even know if this is the way it usually works. Anyway, it will keep me entertained next time as I will start looking for clues. (if I care enough about the participants)

I prefer to just watch the show and see how it goes if the scenes come up they come up, if they don't they don't, instead of getting preemptively upset. I'm not familiar with all the rooms in all the buildings of the date locations. I'm sure they aren't, either.

Unfortunately the people that have the theories have been extremely methodical in their analysis. They have taken every available screenshot and by process of elimination are left with pictures of events that have not yet been shown on tv. I am becoming more convinced with everything I read that they are spot on.

I tend to agree with them that Heather will probably leave 4th (after Nina) - simply because I noticed the same thing with the screen caps.

It's the overanalysing of the "clues" pointing to the winner which I don't put too much stock in. For example they seem sure Lana has won based on these things:

1. There is a half second shot of Sam and Lana's first date in the preview for this week meaning that the producers are using subliminal messaging to get fans to like Lana so people will be happy seeing an intruder win.

2. Lana started following Jamie Lawson (who sang for her and Sam) on Insta meaning she must have won because she has an emotional connection to that singer (lol).

3. Lana's friends threw a party of her when her first episode aired - they're happy for her so she must have won...(not because they're just happy for their friend being on TV).

4. something about Lana posting a snapchat of her friends shaking their tits and making love hearts with their hands - she must have won.

Lana very well could have won but I'm certainly not going to put my house on it based on that info when all of it can still very easily be explained even if she didn't win.

Overanalysing to the extreme IMO.

Three clues that sweet Sarah :angelic: won.

1. She went on three dates.

2. She seems to like to wear black a lot. A true sign of a winner.

3. She is ever so sweet.

I'm beginning to think it will be the quiet achiever ... all the speculation hinges on Lana and Heather ... and Sarah will breeze past them

I think Snez might go before Heather ... I think the hard word put on him by her family about taking her away etc etc might settle things in Sam's mind ... I don't think its going to be an easy conversation for them to have either
but none of the conversations from here on in are going to be easy

I think Snez might go before Heather ... I think the hard word put on him by her family about taking her away etc etc might settle things in Sam's mind ... I don't think its going to be an easy conversation for them to have either
but none of the conversations from here on in are going to be easy

I'm currently of the view that if Heather is any chance of not going after the hometown dates it'll be because Snez goes then instead (and that jacuzzi scene will happen in the next couple of episodes).

I find that pretty unlikely at the moment because my gut is still telling me she's the winner, but at the same time if Sam doesn't think Snez is going to win this would be the kindest time to let her go. He'll be public enemy #1 if he drags the single mum to the final 2/3 and keeps her away from her child but then doesn't pick her.

We know Lana is definitely in the final 3 from the DM and I don't think Sarah will go after having the 3 single dates (and it seems another is on the way).

lol, poor Nina

Bachelor's Nina Rolleston takes a shine to Sam Frost's male cast members...as Sam Wood's interest in her seems to wane

By Amy Croffey for Daily Mail Australia

Published: 16:14 EST, 8 September 2015 | Updated: 16:34 EST, 8 September 2015

• View comments

She hasn't received much attention from The Bachelor Sam Wood, so it seems that Nina Rolleston has moved onto Sam Frost's The Bachelorette boys.

Tipped to be on the chopping block this week, the straight-talker has taken a serious shine to half of the eligible bachelors lining up for Sam's show and is not shy about showing off her interest on social media.

The 28-year-old has started following seven of the 14 upcoming contestants who will vie for Sam's heart, including Kieren Nicholson, 28, Alex Cameron, 35, Tony Strugar, 32, Michael Turnbull, 34, Luke Haddrick, 28, Davey Lloyd, 25, and Dave Billsborrow, 30.

Scroll down for video

2BE74E6B00000578-3225929-image-m-54_1441687954740.jpg

+9
    Stepping on Sam's toes? She hasn't received much attention from The Bachelor Sam Wood, so it seems that Nina Rolleston has moved onto Sam Frost's The Bachelorette boys

2C023D4500000578-3225929-image-a-53_1441687948404.jpg

+9
    Sam Wood who? Larger-than-life Nina has taken a serious shine to half of the eligible bachelors and is not shy about showing off her interest in them for all to see on social media

The wedding planner, who doubles up as a dentist's secretary, loves nothing more than to mass-like their snaps whenever her favourite boy's post.

She seems to have taken a particular interest in former professional soccer player, Michael, and bodybuilder and male flight attendant, Tony, who she lives nearby in Brisbane.

On Tuesday, she liked a sexy snap of Tony's impressive six-pack as he lay on his bed on his day off.

2C1110D200000578-3225929-image-m-57_1441687988819.jpg

+9
    Ripped: She seems to have taken a particular interest in bodybuilder and male flight attendant, Tony Strugar, who she lives nearby in Brisbane

2C1110F200000578-3225929-Selfie_Nina_the_stealth_social_media_prowler_was_straight_in_wit-a-1_1441694037760.jpg

+9
    Selfie: Nina, the stealth social media prowler, was straight in with another like for this snap of Tony

'Do I have to get up today?' Tony captioned it and added the hashtags 'lazy day' and 'recovering'.

Two weeks ago the handsome bachelor also shared another selfie from his bed, but this time a close-up of his pout.

The stealth social media prowler was straight in with another like for Tony, showing her fondness for the reality star.

2C1110EE00000578-3225929-image-m-65_1441688085194.jpg

+9
    Liked! Dave Billsborrow also got approval for this snap from the wedding planner and dentist's secretary

2C1110D600000578-3225929-image-m-68_1441688123439.jpg

2C1110E200000578-3225929-image-a-69_1441688131691.jpg

She's a fan! Nina has also shown a particular interest in former pro soccer star, Michael Turnbull, liking the majority of his social media snaps in the last week

2C1110EA00000578-3225929-What_would_Sam_Frost_say_Cheeky_carpenter_Davey_Lloyd_also_is_fa-a-2_1441694037775.jpg

+9
    What would Sam Frost say? Cheeky carpenter Davey Lloyd also is familiar with Nina's mass-liking

Eager Nina has shown off a rather catty side on The Bachelor, falling out with no less than four competitors so far, including Bec Chin, Emily Simms, Lana Jeavons-Fellows and Rachel Moore.

Things came to a head with Rachel last week and the blonde socialite couldn't hold back her anger.

'Nina's got no concern about health and fitness, she eats junk food, she doesn't work out. She's trying to get a guy who's whole life is about that,' Rachel told the camera.

2BD0FDD100000578-3225929-image-a-81_1441689655712.jpg

+9
    2C092B4800000578-3225929-image-m-80_1441689639239.jpg

+9
    Wishing she could trade places? Nina Rolleston has moved onto Sam Frost's The Bachelorette boys

'Has she not seen the calibre of women she's up against in the house? I would like to see Nina go home tonight because I'm sick of hearing her voice.'

But diplomatic Sam has somehow managed to overlook her argumentative side and swifty side-eye and she has made it to the final five, alongside Lana, Heather Maltman, Snezana Markoski and Sarah Mackay.

The Bachelor Australia continues on Wednesday and Thursday at 7.30pm on Network Ten.

2BEF111400000578-3225929-Meow_Eager_Nina_has_shown_off_a_rather_catty_side_on_The_Bachelo-a-3_1441694037776.jpg

+9
    Meow! Eager Nina has shown off a rather catty side on The Bachelor, falling out with no less than four competitors so far, including Bec Chin, Emily Simms, Lana Jeavons-Fellows and Rachel Moore

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-Frost-s-Bachelorette-boys.html#ixzz3l84BoQyL
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

at least we're all still hanging out waiting for Wednesday & Thursday to arrive! lol

the bastids are playing us - and good!!![/QUOTE]
:laugh: LOL, very funny. Should we imagine "bastids" in a kiwi accent?

lol, poor Nina

Bachelor's Nina Rolleston takes a shine to Sam Frost's male cast members...as Sam Wood's interest in her seems to wane

By Amy Croffey for Daily Mail Australia

Published: 16:14 EST, 8 September 2015 | Updated: 16:34 EST, 8 September 2015

• View comments

She hasn't received much attention from The Bachelor Sam Wood, so it seems that Nina Rolleston has moved onto Sam Frost's The Bachelorette boys.

Tipped to be on the chopping block this week, the straight-talker has taken a serious shine to half of the eligible bachelors lining up for Sam's show and is not shy about showing off her interest on social media.

The 28-year-old has started following seven of the 14 upcoming contestants who will vie for Sam's heart, including Kieren Nicholson, 28, Alex Cameron, 35, Tony Strugar, 32, Michael Turnbull, 34, Luke Haddrick, 28, Davey Lloyd, 25, and Dave Billsborrow, 30.

Scroll down for video

2BE74E6B00000578-3225929-image-m-54_1441687954740.jpg

+9
    Stepping on Sam's toes? She hasn't received much attention from The Bachelor Sam Wood, so it seems that Nina Rolleston has moved onto Sam Frost's The Bachelorette boys

2C023D4500000578-3225929-image-a-53_1441687948404.jpg

+9
    Sam Wood who? Larger-than-life Nina has taken a serious shine to half of the eligible bachelors and is not shy about showing off her interest in them for all to see on social media

The wedding planner, who doubles up as a dentist's secretary, loves nothing more than to mass-like their snaps whenever her favourite boy's post.

She seems to have taken a particular interest in former professional soccer player, Michael, and bodybuilder and male flight attendant, Tony, who she lives nearby in Brisbane.

On Tuesday, she liked a sexy snap of Tony's impressive six-pack as he lay on his bed on his day off.

2C1110D200000578-3225929-image-m-57_1441687988819.jpg

+9
    Ripped: She seems to have taken a particular interest in bodybuilder and male flight attendant, Tony Strugar, who she lives nearby in Brisbane

2C1110F200000578-3225929-Selfie_Nina_the_stealth_social_media_prowler_was_straight_in_wit-a-1_1441694037760.jpg

+9
    Selfie: Nina, the stealth social media prowler, was straight in with another like for this snap of Tony

'Do I have to get up today?' Tony captioned it and added the hashtags 'lazy day' and 'recovering'.

Two weeks ago the handsome bachelor also shared another selfie from his bed, but this time a close-up of his pout.

The stealth social media prowler was straight in with another like for Tony, showing her fondness for the reality star.

2C1110EE00000578-3225929-image-m-65_1441688085194.jpg

+9
    Liked! Dave Billsborrow also got approval for this snap from the wedding planner and dentist's secretary

2C1110D600000578-3225929-image-m-68_1441688123439.jpg

2C1110E200000578-3225929-image-a-69_1441688131691.jpg

She's a fan! Nina has also shown a particular interest in former pro soccer star, Michael Turnbull, liking the majority of his social media snaps in the last week

2C1110EA00000578-3225929-What_would_Sam_Frost_say_Cheeky_carpenter_Davey_Lloyd_also_is_fa-a-2_1441694037775.jpg

+9
    What would Sam Frost say? Cheeky carpenter Davey Lloyd also is familiar with Nina's mass-liking

Eager Nina has shown off a rather catty side on The Bachelor, falling out with no less than four competitors so far, including Bec Chin, Emily Simms, Lana Jeavons-Fellows and Rachel Moore.

Things came to a head with Rachel last week and the blonde socialite couldn't hold back her anger.

'Nina's got no concern about health and fitness, she eats junk food, she doesn't work out. She's trying to get a guy who's whole life is about that,' Rachel told the camera.

2BD0FDD100000578-3225929-image-a-81_1441689655712.jpg

+9
    2C092B4800000578-3225929-image-m-80_1441689639239.jpg

+9
    Wishing she could trade places? Nina Rolleston has moved onto Sam Frost's The Bachelorette boys

'Has she not seen the calibre of women she's up against in the house? I would like to see Nina go home tonight because I'm sick of hearing her voice.'

But diplomatic Sam has somehow managed to overlook her argumentative side and swifty side-eye and she has made it to the final five, alongside Lana, Heather Maltman, Snezana Markoski and Sarah Mackay.

The Bachelor Australia continues on Wednesday and Thursday at 7.30pm on Network Ten.

2BEF111400000578-3225929-Meow_Eager_Nina_has_shown_off_a_rather_catty_side_on_The_Bachelo-a-3_1441694037776.jpg

+9
    Meow! Eager Nina has shown off a rather catty side on The Bachelor, falling out with no less than four competitors so far, including Bec Chin, Emily Simms, Lana Jeavons-Fellows and Rachel Moore

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-Frost-s-Bachelorette-boys.html#ixzz3l84BoQyL
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
so they've sunk to stalking what they follow or like on SM?
roll on Wednesday - things are looking too grim!!!

so they've sunk to stalking what they follow or like on SM?
roll on Wednesday - things are looking too grim!!!

It seems a bizarre conclusion to jump to, that she is trying to steal Sam's man, when I suspect she probably is just trying to be supportive of people going through a similar situation. 'Straight Girl likes Attractive photo of Male' - SCANDAL!!!!!

I agree. For me the top 4 is obvious but after that I feel like it could be anyone and I wouldn't be too surprised, whether I agree with his choice or not, haha.

Yeah, it seems obvious that Nina is gone Wednesday.

And after reading all the screen caps sleuthing I am resigned to the fact that Heather is probably gone next.

I don't mind if Heather doesn't win. I just hope she finds the man of her dreams as a result of this show and I'm not convinced that Sam is the man anymore.

Back