Skip to main content

The Bachelor Australia 2015

So the Daily Mail has an article up about Heather's VPL while she is out exercising. Seriously. I am not going to dignify it with a repost.

So the Daily Mail has an article up about Heather's VPL while she is out exercising. Seriously. I am not going to dignify it with a repost.
Man they seem to hate her, what's the deal?
That's why I think she might win cause the media is so overboard.

Lol, if she is wearing gym gear, her and Sam must be married and having baby! Because he wears gym gear as well.

But my biggest lol for that article is they keep saying Heather's shirt says "pizza is tending" when it says "pizza is trending"

Man they seem to hate her, what's the deal?
That's why I think she might win cause the media is so overboard.

I'm struggling to figure out the reason why they're still obsessed after all the rumours, and I guess spoilers around.
As a non-Heather fan do you think it's crazy to still think she might win? I'm wavering back and forth, at least till Wednesdat night. I think the DM in particular should back off a bit.

I'm struggling to figure out the reason why they're still obsessed after all the rumours, and I guess spoilers around.
As a non-Heather fan do you think it's crazy to still think she might win? I'm wavering back and forth, at least till Wednesdat night. I think the DM in particular should back off a bit.
I think she's still a strong chance and the only way she doesn't win is because she backs out ala Jess.
I mean they were talking about it being a sure thing cause of that psychic... Lol like come on.

They seem to overanalyze to the max over there.
Ohhhh wait you mean daily mail....yeah I don't get that, the media has been out of control.

have been having a squiz at that other bachelor forum that was mentioned earlier.. they take snooping/sleuthing to the next level!

They seem to all think Lana has won on the basis of her friends being excited for her on SM or something. I'm not sure I believe it though. The clues from IG don't seem all that convincing to me at the moment.

The only one they've really been able to rule out is Heather due to screen caps. I still think it's more likely to be Snez or Sarah than Lana but maybe they've found something I haven't seen. There's one poster that seems very sure Lana has won to the point of not accepting any other theories.

Oh and getting all worked up about the same psychic that said that MH370 never went into the water and would never be found...

Hmm...

Last edited:
They seem to all think Lana has won on the basis of her friends being excited for her on SM or something. I'm not I believe it though. The clues from IG don't seem all that convincing to me at the moment.

The only one they've really been able to rule out is Heather due to screen caps. I still think it's more likely to be Snez or Sarah than Lana but maybe they've found something I haven't seen. There's one poster that seems very sure Lana has won to the point of not accepting any other theories.

Yeah but that person also says how Lana would react in a given situation, what her inner most thoughts are, and acts like she's well known to her when she's only seen as much as we have. Kind of crazy.
I believed it about the screencaps when I thought the final 5 dates were for a day, not a weekend. Now I have slight hope that at least one is from then, at least until Wednesday lol

I think she's still a strong chance and the only way she doesn't win is because she backs out ala Jess.
I mean they were talking about it being a sure thing cause of that psychic... Lol like come on.

They seem to overanalyze to the max over there.
Ohhhh wait you mean daily mail....yeah I don't get that, the media has been out of control.

For all I know she might do that, I'm sure they haven't shown us everything. Might explain her being happy o do interviews?

Yeah but that person also says how Lana would react in a given situation, what her inner most thoughts are, and acts like she's well known to her when she's only seen as much as we have. Kind of crazy.
I believed it about the screencaps when I thought the final 5 dates were for a day, not a weekend. Now I have slight hope that at least one is from then, at least until Wednesday lol

Yeah, I've resigned myself to Heather leaving this week but it'll be a nice surprise on the very off chance that she doesn't.

I was convinced they didn't crash that plane but then they found that part!!

Let's say Heather freaks out, explains Lana in the media and edit as well.
'See! She's good too!!'

The whole thing with Heather and Sam reminds me of a John Hughes-esque film from the eighties, where the girl is crushing hard and the boy just thinks they're friends and there's this whole unrequited love thing going on and the girls hurting and the boy is oblivious and so on. Except it all works out in the movies. If Heather is playing the 'fall-girl' in terms of taking the brunt of media, but without getting her man, that's pretty sad really.

I think Heather manages to simultaneously wear her heart on her sleeve and be a little distant (which to me explains lack of physical 'connection' to the level Sam has had with Snez for example). I think outside of the show, the beginnings of their relationship may have been a lot more straight forward (obvs!).

Yes! She reminds me of Andie in Pretty in Pink but her and Sam are really like Jake and Sam from 16 candles.

That said
This seems like a goodbye hug and those eyes are upset/sad...its all in the slight lift in those eyebrows and obviously, there's tears.
2BF3C19200000578-3224559-image-a-143_1441581247542.jpg

Yes! She reminds me of Andie in Pretty in Pink but her and Sam are really like Jake and Sam from 16 candles.

That said
This seems like a goodbye hug and those eyes are upset/sad...its all in the slight lift in those eyebrows and obviously, there's tears.
2BF3C19200000578-3224559-image-a-143_1441581247542.jpg

I will be amazed if Heather goes before Lana. I mean Sam must really love eyes, or Lana is going to start farting golden rainbows this week. Because nothing i have seen would indicate that Sam would choose Lana over Heather.

Hello everyone! I've been lurking for the past week or two getting more of my Bachelor fix. Especially because it's too long between the shows and I can't get enough of it!

Despite the doubts that have been floating around, I still feel like the producers have been strongly hinting to us that Heather is the last one standing.

http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/extra/season-3/worth-the-effort

Heather (from 01:30 - 01:59): I feel like in this segment... in a typical romantic comedy that is the kind of music you put on for a defining moment in a romantic relationship... where you're telling the audience that this is it, these two are falling in love.

Snez (during the stolen kiss scene): Music has a grand flourish to it, a touch of drama.

Lana (when she first arrived): Music that speaks "a breath of fresh air". Easygoing, happy, relaxed music.

Sarah (during her second date): Music suggests that there are possibilities here and that this is a lovely gentle moment.

They all have romantic elements, and it's subjective, of course, but I think Heather's music was most touching and intimate and textbook "they're falling in love" music. Plus, aside from the music, the direction and the edit for those few minutes are the most moving so far that I've seen in the show.

Producers aside, I do also feel that he looks at her most tenderly. Sam has been quick to let go of girls who he doesn't see a romantic connection with, so I don't buy the friendzone theory. Plus she came back from a conversation with Sam at the cocktail party last week looking awfully happy, and then I hear Sam on a radio interview saying he doesn't downplay things on the show and the producers might edit stuff out if it gives away too much, so I'm thinking... hmmmmmmmm.

I don't buy that he looks at her differently than the others (at least compared to Sarah or Snez).
Spot the difference
the-bachelor-sam-wood-heather.jpg

2B6B97F400000578-0-Friends_of_Sarah_Mackay_have_a_boyfriend_when-a-6_1439763366117.jpg

And then there's this
When-Sarah-thanks-Sam-date-set-upYou-dont-do.jpg

And this
bach_recap_ep8_1atamub-1atan2d.jpg

That's why it's puzzling because he appears to like all of them individually with different types of intensity.
(Stating the obvious but you could make a case for all of the girls left really).

Last edited:
Possibly, though I feel screenshots don't tell as good a story as video, but it could also be my bias coming through! I like Heather and want her to get the guy, but I also feel like the producers are telling me to want that, more strongly than they're telling me to go for the others.

Back