Skip to main content

The Bachelor Australia 2015

Well they certainly were at the beginning.
Its hard to tell if it's a misdirection or actual clues.
I was certain it was Heather up until last week but I really have no idea!
Welcome to the forum BTW :)

Reactions: Lyf
Yes! She reminds me of Andie in Pretty in Pink but her and Sam are really like Jake and Sam from 16 candles.

That said
This seems like a goodbye hug and those eyes are upset/sad...its all in the slight lift in those eyebrows and obviously, there's tears.
2BF3C19200000578-3224559-image-a-143_1441581247542.jpg
She does cry when she is happy too though.

Hello everyone! I've been lurking for the past week or two getting more of my Bachelor fix. Especially because it's too long between the shows and I can't get enough of it!

Despite the doubts that have been floating around, I still feel like the producers have been strongly hinting to us that Heather is the last one standing.

http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/extra/season-3/worth-the-effort

Heather (from 01:30 - 01:59): I feel like in this segment... in a typical romantic comedy that is the kind of music you put on for a defining moment in a romantic relationship... where you're telling the audience that this is it, these two are falling in love.

Snez (during the stolen kiss scene): Music has a grand flourish to it, a touch of drama.

Lana (when she first arrived): Music that speaks "a breath of fresh air". Easygoing, happy, relaxed music.

Sarah (during her second date): Music suggests that there are possibilities here and that this is a lovely gentle moment.

They all have romantic elements, and it's subjective, of course, but I think Heather's music was most touching and intimate and textbook "they're falling in love" music. Plus, aside from the music, the direction and the edit for those few minutes are the most moving so far that I've seen in the show.

Producers aside, I do also feel that he looks at her most tenderly. Sam has been quick to let go of girls who he doesn't see a romantic connection with, so I don't buy the friendzone theory. Plus she came back from a conversation with Sam at the cocktail party last week looking awfully happy, and then I hear Sam on a radio interview saying he doesn't downplay things on the show and the producers might edit stuff out if it gives away too much, so I'm thinking... hmmmmmmmm.
interesting take on things! certainly a new angle to give us some hope lol

welcome to the thread :)

Reactions: Lyf
I still haven't read any of the spoilers so I haven't analysed who is or isn't in the pictures, but I'm still hoping he chooses Heather over Lana. She's the complete package for me (though as I don't want a relationship with a woman, maybe I'm not phased by the Friendship Zone like Sam might be).

So the Daily Mail has an article up about Heather's VPL while she is out exercising. Seriously. I am not going to dignify it with a repost.
they also had an article about Lana and her beautifully curly hair and comparing her to Kate Middleton (hmmmm favouritism showing? anyway ... I loved some of the posts in the comments section

So this girl must have hired a PR manager because the difference in the articles printed in the last week between this girl and Heather are amazing. One has her looks pulled to shreds and unflattering stalker photos printed and the other nothing but glowing articles and pictures where she is looking at the camera..

She certainly spent a lot of time on her hair for someone going to buy coffee.

Kate Middleton Vs Lana fat chin ..... Yessss hmm taking it Joan's not a fan lol - not nice Joan!!! no need to be bitchy!

The hypocrisy and double standards on this show is APPALLING. On one hand, we have the Bachelor sweating it out on the beach, shedding excess body fat to stay trim, taut and terrific. While on the other hand we have the large majority of the female contestants sloughing around coffee shops, eating nutella infused donuts and swanning around shops. If they are not prepared to stay in shape, then there should be drastic repercussions - the entire female cast should be terminated and sent to audition for the Biggest Loser and a new female cast auditioned. Rachel? Rachel!? is that you???

Plain woman books appt in with photographers as per contract and goes for a walk. Riveting. In whose world is Lana 'plain' ffs!!!

merlin1, Lismore, Australia, about 13 hours ago
This looks more like an advert for a Pantene product. She should exercising like ASAP as her pants are busting at the seams - she has VERY wide hips for a contestant on this show. Her 'unforgettable eyes' may have momentarily hypnotized him, but inevitably his gaze will be cast downwards at an outdoor event and he will be majorly disappointed. One wonders how she got past the recruitment phase of this show - maybe it was all indoors...

VicKaz, Victoria, Australia, 4 minutes ago

So One has to be a certain size to be on this show?! One sounds a bit jealous to me! She is a beautiful, well rounded person. Pull your head in! hmmm VicKaz ... not sure well rounded is the description ONE wants to be using to back up ONE'S argument here

:biggrin:

I will be amazed if Heather goes before Lana. I mean Sam must really love eyes, or Lana is going to start farting golden rainbows this week. Because nothing i have seen would indicate that Sam would choose Lana over Heather.

Your spoiler had me laughing.

I still haven't read any of the spoilers so I haven't analysed who is or isn't in the pictures, but I'm still hoping he chooses Heather over Lana. She's the complete package for me (though as I don't want a relationship with a woman, maybe I'm not phased by the Friendship Zone like Sam might be).
Yeah I wouldn't bother with the spoilers to be honest, wish I never read them...I think they might be bogus lol I think the best thing to do is watch with subtitles (music is manipulative etc) and observe...that's the simplest path.

I'm actually quite surprised/frustrated we can't work this out lol. I mean this is the same forum that were able to work out down to the day exactly when Drew/Tully and Ed/Jade broke up when they were trying to hide it just by following SM clues. I guess they're just normal people though where Ten have a whole production team trying to hide this.

Yeah I wouldn't bother with the spoilers to be honest, wish I never read them...I think they might be bogus lol I think the best thing to do is watch with subtitles (music is manipulative etc) and observe...that's the simplest path.

I think I'm starting to see it this way too. The newest theory is that apparently Lana wins becauses there's subliminal messaging in one of the promos lol

I'm actually quite surprised/frustrated we can't work this out lol. I mean this is the same forum that were able to work out down to the day exactly when Drew/Tully and Ed/Jade broke up when they were trying to hide it just by following SM clues. I guess they're just normal people though where Ten have a whole production team trying to hide this.

There are a lot of assumptions going on too and rumours being stated as fact. Doesn't help.[DOUBLEPOST=1441683961][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think I'm starting to see it this way too. The newest theory is that apparently Lana wins becauses there's subliminal messaging in one of the promos lol

:facepalm:

I've listened to a couple of radio segments with Sam where they played back Heather's "friend as well as a partner" comment, and Sam gets all giggly and flushed. Could that be a clue maybe? Does he go into schoolboy mode discussing any of the other girls?

normal?? :eek::rolleyes:;)

Unfortunately the people that have the theories have been extremely methodical in their analysis. They have taken every available screenshot and by process of elimination are left with pictures of events that have not yet been shown on tv. I am becoming more convinced with everything I read that they are spot on.

LOL! That's ridiculous.
The fact that they don't even entertain that Sarah might be at the end (based on the fact that she still hangs out with EmilyO_O )makes me take their observations with a grain of salt.

Most of us are chicks, I don't want to stereotype but we over analyze things...and sometimes see things that aren't there or don't see things that are there!
(Guys under analyze, see friendzone).

LOL! That's ridiculous.
The fact that they don't even entertain that Sarah might be at the end (based on the fact that she still hangs out with EmilyO_O )makes me take their observations with a grain of salt.

Most of us are chicks, I don't want to stereotype but we over analyze things...and sometimes see things that aren't there or don't see things that are there!
(Guys under analyze, see friendzone).

Sorry, i don't see the connection between under analyzing and friendzone?

Back