Skip to main content

The Bachelor- Australia 2013

Plastic people.
There is one exceptionally bad nose job spotted so far. Fat lips seem to have gone out of fashion - or did too many go wrong?
Have only watched a little, should be lots of plastic and fake hair and tans.

Rochelle??

And UAN - chiropractors are fantastic, pretty much saved my life.
If they hadn't fixed my agonising back, well my left arm was stuck for 3 months, and in the end I reckon I may have just wandered in front of a train or off a cliff - and I tried everything else first, I was terrified of the chiro stories, people ending up crippled etc.

It's been about 15 years since my sessions fixed my back.
And as long as I am kind to my back, don't lift anything heavy, stay mobile, don't get fat, and take calcium - no more pain, and it feels like a miracle.

Research shows that chiropracture is no better for back pain than ibuprofen and exercise. Generally what occurs is a natural regression. People associate it with treatment because they seek treatment when it occurs and cease it when it stops. It's why all sorts of people think stuff helps colds, when it's purely they took it while they had a cold. They got over the cold, so they associate it with what they did.

I have no doubt that your anecdote is correct for you, however they can not show chiropractor to be effective for back pain in clinical studies. The ones chiropractors will tell you they have are poorly designed experiments with basically no control groups.

The basic fundamentals of the theory behind it not supported by any clinical research. An idea of blockages of neres and the flow of energy is non scientific concepts. The belief system is so wacked out they don't even believe in germ theory.

Like all good scientific breakthroughs in the medical field it was invented by a grocer and 'magnetic healer' based on all sorts of vitalist nonsense.

A lot of it is basically just paying for an expensive massage. However the lack of medical training and scientific theory has lead to many people being seriously injured from it. Further to this, due to wide spread acceptance they are becoming more brazen in their claims. Claiming they can cure all sorts of diseases and problems. Which is down right irresponsible and dangerous.

This bullshit view of the human body and science has lead to other issues such as them being major pushes against vaccines. As their non scientific theory of the body of course doesn't support the concept of the most effective health measure ever enacted by the human race. Although luckily there's been a big crack down on this.

Want to see something fucked up, check out this

Chiropractic theory on babies!
http://www.abc.net.au/catalyst/stories/3801081.htm

Well what you are saying is impossible in my case.

And I believe the natural chiros are the best. My partner was fixed by a guy in Fremantle all the footballers go to, and he uses tennis balls and stuff.
He was crippled in pain from a work injury, chiro adjusted him - back to work.

In my case. I hade been in 2 major vehicle accidents. I have scoliosis (mildly at first, most females my generation are the same) whacked out badly by whiplash, shoulder and neck injury when I went through the windscreen.
I had spondylolisthesis, one shoulder is higher than the other, my neck won't turn left, and I have an extra vertebrae down low - makes my back weak and too flexible.
Further injured about 8 years later when my interstate bus was hit by a truck.
And a few other bits and bobs wrong here and there.

But my point is over a period of around 10 years I had major back issues. They wanted to do fusion surgery and that terrified me.

And when I say I tried everything re treatments etc, includes all traditional and non traditional, physios/acupuncture, even freeze drying my back before big exams - to avoid painkiller foghead.

When I finally could not put my left arm down, but had to hold it near my head for 3 months......chiro was all that was left.

I went to this giant American in the country in Tassie, he is legendary.
He looked at me so sadly when he saw the sate of me.........and cracked me, and I freaked - but my arm was down by my side and I wept.

I have tried the ordinary chiros, and they are not the same, and they admit it - some of them just have a magical natural gift.

So I was treated by 2 guys in Tassie, Mr Magic - hard to get to in the countryside, and his more normal/ordinary associate in Hobart.

I don't think the magic chiro's bother with all that theory and crap. And what they have done on my back was never a thing like massage.

But back to Bachelor.....missed it was it a good one?

And - don't you think Jade would be perfect for Bachelorette???

Is she possibly doing a long audition???
I need a man, I have been heartbroken, I am beautiful and was on Italy's top model, BB Ed broke my heart again......get me a man:).

Watch kxk! http://ten.com.au/watch-tv-episodes-online-thebachelor-video.htm?vid=2670206566001

Anna is lovely but god her constant giggling is getting annoying, you're a criminal lawyer act a little more composed and like your world doesn't revolve around whether this guy you hardly know likes you or not. Emily on the other hand is all class she just needs to lighten up a little and not be so reserved.

Danielle needs out she's so bitchy, kind of loving lanky Alana I wish she'd realise grey blonde just isn't working for her though

Bianca the 'fit model' is such a five year old, like whatever! I love that she's struggling with the lack of attention.

Watch kxk! http://ten.com.au/watch-tv-episodes-online-thebachelor-video.htm?vid=2670206566001

Anna is lovely but god her constant giggling is getting annoying, you're a criminal lawyer act a little more composed and like your world doesn't revolve around whether this guy you hardly know likes you or not. Emily on the other hand is all class she just needs to lighten up a little and not be so reserved.

Danielle needs out she's so bitchy, kind of loving lanky Alana I wish she'd realise grey blonde just isn't working for her though

Bianca the 'fit model' is such a five year old, like whatever! I love that she's struggling with the lack of attention.

You are a life saver!

I had family over for dinner last night and completely forgot to tape it!

I really like Anna and Tim was looking at her a great deal during their date (noticed it especially in the helicopter). Definitely some sparks and chemistry between them from what I see.
I felt ill just watching the skyway scenes. I was coaxed into going on it many years ago and hyperventilated almost to the point of passing out. Heights terrify me to the point I irrationally envision throwing myself off to relieve the fear and panic. :(

FYI Bachelor moved to 7:30 wednesdays, if you miss it just go to Ten's webpage for it and catch up yay

This show is so tacky it's funny. The women are desperate and some look older than me an I'm 50!
Glad Laura went she was boring - really 24 and you can't think of one thing that has shaped your life?
The other one booted just looked scary!

Really liked Penny but they just didn't click, I would've kept her there just to see if something more can develop over someone like Natalie

I find Natalie odd looking. Like shes from the 70's. Rochelle was on a tv ad the other week whilst watching The Bachelor.

Back