Skip to main content

The Bachelor- Australia 2013

I saw on the ad that one of the girls gave him a gift that "everyone will wish they thought of." I saw her handing it to him and saying "It's the only one in the world." Does anyone know what that was?

I missed it but when she talked about it, sounds like it was a chocolate rose, and he gave her the 1st rose.

I have only watched sunday, is the rest good???Only interested if it's nothing like USA, have never liked that sap.

And UAN - chiropractors are fantastic, pretty much saved my life.
If they hadn't fixed my agonising back, well my left arm was stuck for 3 months, and in the end I reckon I may have just wandered in front of a train or off a cliff - and I tried everything else first, I was terrified of the chiro stories, people ending up crippled etc.

It's been about 15 years since my sessions fixed my back.
And as long as I am kind to my back, don't lift anything heavy, stay mobile, don't get fat, and take calcium - no more pain, and it feels like a miracle.

Will more people please start watching this so I have someone to talk to about it? k thanks.

Really disliking the Billie Piper lookalike...Danielle? She is incredibly bitchy, so glad her sidekick kicked herself out.

I like Anna a lot (red lips, husky voice), I think Judy (chocolate flower) shot herself in the foot by asking why she didn't get a date, Sarah seems very natural but 22 vs 30 is a lot and I hate how many vapid blondes there are on this, damn he has a type.

NEED REPLIES

Will more people please start watching this so I have someone to talk to about it? k thanks.

NEED REPLIES

I saw the pilot and will catch up this weekend on the other episodes. I hate that it clashes with Big brother though otherwise I would watch it throughout the week.

Why would a girl in her mid 20's get botox? Seems like half of the women on this show have botox. Why do it if it looks so obvious?

The show is tacky, shows Team Female is a semi desperate light and I am completely hooked!

I LOVE IT!

However it must be said, half of the girls look like they are fucking starving!! There seems to be a sandwich between thin contestants and emaciated contestants.

p.s. Starstruck in answer to your question it has been found if you get a shot or two of botox in your 20's you will absolutely slow the aging wrinkle process, that is why girls in their mid 20's get it.

I saw on the ad that one of the girls gave him a gift that "everyone will wish they thought of." I saw her handing it to him and saying "It's the only one in the world." Does anyone know what that was?

...I know what was in the box... her virginity... it was a card with the words 'choose me... I'm a virgin'... true story... I swear!... cheers.

p.s. Starstruck in answer to your question it has been found if you get a shot or two of botox in your 20's you will absolutely slow the aging wrinkle process, that is why girls in their mid 20's get it.

Thanks Trala. I had no idea Botox did that.

The one that has never had a boyfriend, is she alluding to being a virgin? or just that she has had dates etc, but nothing long term.
Tim is hot - I have had many friends swear by their chiropractor.

I watched the repeat last night. It's a bit of a laugh. Ali reminds me of Livinia Nixon. Biy, there is some ugly blonde hair on there too. It's like they haven't matched the roots to the ends.
I loved how they kept repeating Judy saying she was the 1st person to get a rose. I think the editors went to town with that one a bit.
I like Anna too, he'd be lucky to get her. He does seem older than 30 though. And I agree Sarah is a good match too but yeah the age difference.
Anyway will try and watch again tonight the bitching is funny!

I saw the pilot and will catch up this weekend on the other episodes. I hate that it clashes with Big brother though otherwise I would watch it throughout the week.

Why would a girl in her mid 20's get botox? Seems like half of the women on this show have botox. Why do it if it looks so obvious?

Plastic people.
There is one exceptionally bad nose job spotted so far. Fat lips seem to have gone out of fashion - or did too many go wrong?
Have only watched a little, should be lots of plastic and fake hair and tans.

I have been watching. I hope that personal trainer leaves. I hope the doctor gets a rose.

How old is the bachelor?

Plastic people.
There is one exceptionally bad nose job spotted so far. Fat lips seem to have gone out of fashion - or did too many go wrong?
Have only watched a little, should be lots of plastic and fake hair and tans.

Which girl are you talking about?

Judy is a bit of an odd ball though. I don't like the personal trainer girl either.
Bianca has a right to be pissed at not being spoken to yet, she's survived 2 rose ceremonies after all!

Apparently the bachelor ex's have come out! He used to be in a male group stripper thing. Was a casanova with a big schlong!!

ally's fake tan is horrendous, and wow as i type, bianca gets a rose????????????????????????? are you high, tim?

Back