Skip to main content

The Bachelor- Australia 2013

giving this a go. anyone else watching?

so much botox on young and old

I just realised it's on, having turned off the TV for 2 days to avoid that creeps face that I know won the election..

I hate the American one, but checking this out we do stuff differently.

Wow, some highflyers it looks like, jobwise. He's a bit like Ed looking, but with a much sweeter expressive face - and a personality.

Some rather hard faces amongst the crowd.

It has potential to be another BB doesn't it koo, we already have a scary bitch, some pushy bitches, a lot of botox - that one weird dark haired woman, strange upturned nose, she looks like a plastic impression of a person:)
Enjoy - this is one show we can just bitch about, and be totally nasty and shallow, they ask for it.

Nice to See Andre G again, oshi or whatever he is now - they probably asked him to Bachelor it, he's divorced now isn't he?

Last edited:
I just realised it's on, having turned off the TV for 2 days to avoid that creeps face that I know won the election..

I hate the American one, but checking this out we stuff differently.

Wow, some highflyers it looks like, jobwise. He's a bit like Ed looking, but with a much sweeter expressive face - and a personality.

Some rather hard faces amongst the crowd.

I have also been avoiding coverage of Voldemort's rise to power and this looks like a good bit of escapism.

The Bachelor does seem a bit of an Ed with a better personality.

One of the ladies (white hair, white dress) seems drug affected.

Shit this is going to get messy, half of them are wasted, really wasted..............

agreed. the producers have kept the champers flowing hoping for some drunk embarrassing moments.

I'd give the doc a rose too.

Awww he just gave himself all the roses as there's no one he could possibly ever love more than himself.

I have also been avoiding coverage of Voldemort's rise to power and this looks like a good bit of escapism.

The Bachelor does seem a bit of an Ed with a better personality.

One of the ladies (white hair, white dress) seems drug affected.

LOL, yes he who shall not be named.

Do you mean hard faced bitch coming up? Called 2nd rose girl sparkles and back fat? Looks more like a friggin drug dealer, or some underworld bitch character.

This is fun, and the antidote to Voldemort:)

Shit, BB could be in trouble if this gets going.

Messy bitches coming up.................

Do you mean hard faced bitch coming up? Called 2nd rose girl sparkles and back fat? Looks more like a friggin drug dealer, or some underworld bitch character.

that's the one - joelene might be her name, I think - you're right, straight out of underbelly. I bet he is instructed to give her a rose, they won't want to lose her too soon.

that's the one - joelene might be her name, I think - you're right, straight out of underbelly. I bet he is instructed to give her a rose, they won't want to lose her too soon.

He will want to work her out or some such crap - pissed as, she could hardly speak, lol assaulted the rose, oh no........

LOL joelene.. i liked alison before she turned desperate... also like anna (i love the husky voice as well)

Back