Skip to main content

The Bachelor- Australia 2013

I didn't see the first 30mins.

what does he do for a living, I might check 10's site............

I think I'm getting a bit repulsed by BB at the moment, and all the posters talking in circles gave me a headache

I didn't see the first 30mins.

what does he do for a living, I might check 10's site............

I think I'm getting a bit repulsed by BB at the moment, and all the posters talking in circles gave me a headache
He's a chiropractor. lol. Faux doctor..

I know - too bad they didn't keep her. A very strange lady indeed. She actually reminded me a bit of that BB intruder years ago that put the moves on everyone, including Tim in the rewards room.

Joelene's lipstick is like smeared all the way around her lips. It's so bad. D: She looks like she's on something, too.. barely getting her words out without slurring and mumbling.

Anna is probably my favourite so far. Some of these girls are way too young to be on a show like this. 22? Come back in a decade.

I love Jolene's antics!

I think that's who I'd be if I were a chick. Ha!

How embarrassing was it when Ali tried to kiss him and got rejected!! That last girl he chose looks like Tammin Sursock

Wish they'd kept the shire girl in. Where have I seen here before, actually a few familiar looking faces. Note the nose creases when they smile, dead set Botox giveaway. These girls are young but look hard. He looks way over 30 IMO.

It's good to see an entertaining reality show on channel ten. I usually only watch ten when Wanted is on.

That skater girl would be good on BB. Seems interesting and has a nice personality.

Omg that shire chick. Joelene. What was up with her staring eyes. She reminded me of Danni Minogue. Was she on drugs or just megadrunk?? The bachelor reminds.me of Outback Jack. Yes Ali.. she come across too clingy!! I luv Andrew G!!

Ali is scaring me! Those eyes are so big that whenever she gets upset it gives off the appearance of a stalker that is gonna run you over... She beautiful... but scary haha

I saw on the ad that one of the girls gave him a gift that "everyone will wish they thought of." I saw her handing it to him and saying "It's the only one in the world." Does anyone know what that was?

Back