Skip to main content

The Bachelor 2018

I wonder if 10 has to give it to Ali to avoid being sued for her injury, when she stuffed her leg or something on the Bachelor???

I didn't watch that one at all, did you see her injure herself?

Yeah, she hurt her foot or something and left the competition to "recover" (at the stage she was clearly going to be eliminated) then miraculously recovered for the final 4 or so and came back much to viewers annoyance
Ha! I actually have no recollection of that at all.

From Wikipedia:

Episode 9, 2013

Group date:
Back at Cable Beach Club Resort and Spa the girls were having a casual game of tennis when another invitation arrived. Anna read out the invitation themed 'Fly to Sea - Two from Three'. Sarah Ali and Dani were invited. There were gasps all round - someone is going home! The girls were flown out in a helicopter to the awaiting catamaran 'Great Escape' which had a landing pad on it. There was much excitement and screaming inside the cabin but the girls felt trepidation as one wasn't coming back. When they landed and greeted Tim who was awaiting their arrival, they said it felt like they were in a James Bond film. Dani stated she was glad she was with Ali and Sarah as she didn't care for their feelings and hoped she wasn't going home.

The date had the girls jumping from a rope that was rigged up to swing them out like a pendulum wherein they had to let go once they were out far enough. Sarah went first and did a flop, followed by Ali and then Dani. Ali decided to have another go but once she was out the rope started to spin her wildly and she fell hard on the water, injuring her knee. After being brought on board by the crew, she was in shock and it was decided to get the helicopter to pick her up to take her to the hospital. Tim was worried that Ali might not be able to continue in the show. He said he was upset and felt she was perfect because she was so positive even after the accident and suffering in pain.

Sarah and Dani were worried it would be one of them to go home as Tim wouldn't send Ali home under those conditions. However, the date was abandoned and they returned to the Resort.

Natalie said Sarah needs to grow up before she gets married and be in a relationship (Sarah is 22).

The girls were chatting waiting for Tim's arrival and were surprised at Sarah's lack of sympathy about Tim taking Ali to the hospital and staying by her side. It was unknown if Ali would be present at the Rose Ceremony. Tim said Ali being in hospital had a massive impact on him and all he could think about, was Ali.

Rose ceremony: In the garden, the mood was flat, awaiting news of Ali and which two were being sent home. Tim walked in and said he felt the tension. They asked after Ali and he said she was doing well. Suddenly, Ali appeared hobbling on crutches.

Tim only had four roses to give out to the remaining six girls and in order, Ali, Anna, Katherine and Dani received the roses. Natalie and Sarah were eliminated.

...I have no idea who the guy is except for his undies Ads (which I found to be humourless and quite boring) but he does seem to be putting quite a lot of effort into selling us his season and to buy into it by sending himself up and trying to win us over with his 'well scripted humour' so all credit to him for trying at least but I have only committed myself to the first 3 episodes so far just to see the real him but at the moment I cannot see me watching the whole series at this point somehow... we'll have to see I guess?... lol!... cheers.

I think the "joke" (if that's what it is) will wear pretty thin before even 3 episodes are over. If he doesn't show some trace of genuine personality, it could easily be the worst season yet. And that includes Blake's season.

...haha!... hence the reason that I said "at least but I have only committed myself to the first 3 episodes so far just to see the real him"... lol!... and as you say... it might not even take 3 episodes to do it lol!... but... I have committed myself to the first 3 episodes so a commitment is a commitment regardless... (I may need to be 'committed' to an institution after watching those 3 episodes eh?)... lol!... cheers.

Back