Skip to main content

The Bachelor 2018

I only watch for giggles and chatting, to put shit on it
Pretty much hated every Bachelor and Bachelorette....Sophie was funny to watch but a flakey fake

This guy is meant to drag in a male audience.....if he is turning the franchise into farce I will love him
I suspect he is crap.....start casting actual comedians......

I'm actually considering not watching this, and I'll watch any old shit.
It depends how many of us are on board, and if we can turn even a terrible show into entertainment that way.
haha, I am hoping it is going to be in the "so terrible it is enjoyable to watch" category. I am fascinated to see how the women react to him, because it's safe to say he is not everyone's cup of tea. I will probably need copious amounts of alcohol to see it through though.

I'm actually considering not watching this, and I'll watch any old shit.
It depends how many of us are on board, and if we can turn even a terrible show into entertainment that way.

haha, I am hoping it is going to be in the "so terrible it is enjoyable to watch" category. I am fascinated to see how the women react to him, because it's safe to say he is not everyone's cup of tea. I will probably need copious amounts of alcohol to see it through though.

I am not watching it. Bring on Queen Ali's season.

...I've considered watching a couple of shows of The Bachelor just to see how dull this new guy really is so it's a possibility at this stage that I'll watch those two shows at least but I will NOT... I repeat NOT be watching The Bachelorette with Ali in it... I couldn't really stand a bar of her during her time on The Bachelor so I absolutely refuse to watch her season... casting her in that role really is scraping the bottom of the barrel for me... 'jumping the Shark' comes to mind... sorry Affable my friend... count me out for that one mate... cheers.

...I've considered watching a couple of shows of The Bachelor just to see how dull this new guy really is so it's a possibility at this stage that I'll watch those two shows at least but I will NOT... I repeat NOT be watching The Bachelorette with Ali in it... I couldn't really stand a bar of her during her time on The Bachelor so I absolutely refuse to watch her season... casting her in that role really is scraping the bottom of the barrel for me... 'jumping the Shark' comes to mind... sorry Affable my friend... count me out for that one mate... cheers.

It is Queen Ali though..

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

but...queen ali!

YES! I think we should ALL commit to watching at least 2 episodes of the bachelor together to see how it goes.

Reactions: kxk
It is Queen Ali though..

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

but...queen ali!

...haha!... no sorry my friends... some people might love her to death but I'm not one of them I'm afraid... every sense of reasoning within me says 'NO!' so I will be listening to myself this time... it's not for me I'm afraid... at least with The Bachelor I have no idea what that fugwit is all about... I have absolutely no idea of who he is but with Ali... well... I'm sure that I have no need to say anymore... so as I said... it's a 'no' from me... cheers.

...haha!... no sorry my friends... some people might love her to death but I'm not one of them I'm afraid... every sense of reasoning within me says 'NO!' so I will be listening to myself this time... it's not for me I'm afraid... at least with The Bachelor I have no idea what that fugwit is all about... I have absolutely no idea of who he is but with Ali... well... I'm sure that I have no need to say anymore... so as I said... it's a 'no' from me... cheers.

-1000 Love Island Sweepstakes points to all that don't watch Ali's season of the Bachelorette. :p

YES! I think we should ALL commit to watching at least 2 episodes of the bachelor together to see how it goes.

...well that's my plan because the first episode is usually all fluff and bullshit in it's setup but by the 2nd episode you get the 'feel' of where the show is going and whether it will be shit or not methinks!... if the first 2 episodes pass the test then you never know I guess?... cheers.

Back