Skip to main content

The Bachelor 2018

Why do you 2 like Ali?
I can't remember is it to do with sweeps/bets what?

Ali is the most interesting character of them all. She graced the show. She has intelligence and was genuinely there to find love.

Ali also resolved disputes calmly and everyone got along with her on the show. Ali is amazing.[DOUBLEPOST=1530432419][/DOUBLEPOST]Love the Ali crown picture!

She seems quite dim to me, can't recall her speaking about anything other than a date, she didn't speak much at all
And she kind of disappeared half way through with slimeball
She has no personality, she is kind of blank

Maybe you guys just require less

She seems quite dim to me, can't recall her speaking about anything other than a date, she didn't speak much at all
And she kind of disappeared half way through with slimeball
She has no personality, she is kind of blank

Maybe you guys just require less

No, I do not require less. Maybe you just don't analyse people as well as I do.

I just think the big name personalities on the show are horrible. Look at Sam for example. There was no way that I would buy into his changed personality bullshit. I feel we saw the real him in Sophie's season of the Bachelorette. Couldn't stand Tara either.

The women on this show were just really disrespectful and immature in general. Something that Ali was not. Ali was genuine and that is something that I respect of her.

I think Ali hanging out with Mr Stupid/slimeball.......she lost some IQ, dazed and confused
We will get a better viewpoint soon no doubt

I really can't take this guy seriously.

The videos are ensuring that it is hard to muster up any interest in him, his schtick, or who he chooses to hook up on TV with for money. :joyful:

Sad to say, but I might be out on both the Australian Bach and Bachette seasons this year. Thank gawd for Survivor, eh? Even the current running USA Bachelorette season is a complete mess. She pashes one man after another without even fixing her lipstick, it's so blatant it makes me want to vom. Just gross.

The videos are ensuring that it is hard to muster up any interest in him, his schtick, or who he chooses to hook up on TV with for money. :joyful:

Sad to say, but I might be out on both the Australian Bach and Bachette seasons this year. Thank gawd for Survivor, eh? Even the current running USA Bachelorette season is a complete mess. She pashes one man after another without even fixing her lipstick, it's so blatant it makes me want to vom. Just gross.
I know what you mean. The bachelorette is going to be a complete dud. But try and at least join us for the first 2 episodes of the bachelor (or even just the 1st) to see how bad it is. We can all cringe together.

Fingers crossed Survivor isn't a bust this year with the tacky theme and large % of sports people so far.

It is your loss not watching Queen Ali on her journey to find love.

I know what you mean. The bachelorette is going to be a complete dud. But try and at least join us for the first 2 episodes of the bachelor (or even just the 1st) to see how bad it is. We can all cringe together.

Fingers crossed Survivor isn't a bust this year with the tacky theme and large % of sports people so far.

Yes, will watch the drunken cocktail party and entrances, that is always good for a laugh
Don't think I can stand it after that tho

Why don't they just go for actual comedians if they want funny???

In general.....I have only watched the first episodes of all the Bachelor stuff, except for Paradise, and Sophie
And sometimes the last bits, some home visits, final 3 kind of stuff

And the adds, and snippets here and there, flipping channels....it is easy to follow without actually watching, and it gets boring
I hate the dates, like the group stuff

In general.....I have only watched the first episodes of all the Bachelor stuff, except for Paradise, and Sophie
And sometimes the last bits, some home visits, final 3 kind of stuff

And the adds, and snippets here and there, flipping channels....it is easy to follow without actually watching, and it gets boring
I hate the dates, like the group stuff
Yeah, the dates are generally boring but were definitely more interesting with Sophie. Each episode of bach/bachelorette could be edited down to a tight 30 minutes, which would make it a lot more enjoyable and less boring to watch.

Back