Skip to main content

The Bachelor 2018

...haha!... no sorry my friends... some people might love her to death but I'm not one of them I'm afraid... every sense of reasoning within me says 'NO!' so I will be listening to myself this time... it's not for me I'm afraid... at least with The Bachelor I have no idea what that fugwit is all about... I have absolutely no idea of who he is but with Ali... well... I'm sure that I have no need to say anymore... so as I said... it's a 'no' from me... cheers.

I've watched full seasons before where I couldn't stand the Bachelor/Bachelorette, eg. creepy Blake Garvey. It's still possible to enjoy the show though.

What if he wins with Erin? +1000 to those who watch Ali's season. Depends if reepbot watches it if you win the whole thing or not. :roflmao: :hilarious:

Will watch the first episode just to see how lame she is, and what utter crap dumb arses she attracts....the drunk cocktail party is fun regardless of who is courting who.......I expect it will get shafted to tenplay after the dismal ratings of week one.....and i expect con artists, convicts, thugs and wankers will be her suitors.....lots of braindead zombies

ali reminds me strongly of inigo in terms of their blonde hair and social intelligence. the way people are drawn to them even when they are doing nothing. effortless charm like that, especially because of my autism, fascinates me. though i understand more socially aware people might see through that.

and with ali i was fascinated by why all those guys became attracted to her when she wasn't doing anything. like she was doing nothing at all to indicate interest.

of course once she coupled up with grant she became boring....but what a twist at the end.

and with ali i was fascinated by why all those guys became attracted to her when she wasn't doing anything. like she was doing nothing at all to indicate interest.

Because she's pretty. That is all there is to it. She doesn't have to do anything to attract men, and never has had to.

What she didn't provide, especially on her last appearance, was any depth of personality despite being blandly pleasant.

Because she's pretty. That is all there is to it. She doesn't have to do anything to attract men, and never has had to.

What she didn't provide, especially on her last appearance, was any depth of personality despite being blandly pleasant.

but every woman was pretty on that show, it's like the minimum requirement for them. and they never had the pull that Ali did....or should I say Queen Ali. Bringer of the truth, saviour of the souls, fighter of the underworld!

Xte-ttcPc1MI16JeSXS0KA_r.jpg

QUEEN ALI!

Back